Collie yet again with a clutch 3rd down grab

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Collie yet again with a clutch 3rd down grab

7 catches for 78 yards total this year for him. I dont know for sure but i almost know that atleast 5 or 6 are 3rd or 4th down grabs for 1st.

clutch

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Collie yet again with a clutch 3rd down grab

I love the guy.  All's he does is make the big catch yet they never let him on the field.  I guess they rather have a rookie who can'tmcatch or get open on the field.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Maybe its to keep him away from injury? sounds stupid but Collie is one more concussion away from being a vegetable...

anyways I hope he's on the field every third down

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He might be getting a lot of playing time next game.  Looks like Thompkins received a concussion tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

AC has been clutch. Too bad about Thompkins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

I was half-wondering why the guy doesn't seem the field more often. All he does is catch ball -- the guy has hands of glue and he gets good separation. He needs to be on the field over Thompkins at this point, and potentially Dobson (depending on health, of course). 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I wonder if the Patriots will look for a punter this week? Ryan allen wasn't even smart enough to just kick the ball through the end zone... As for WR it could be that Orton or Reggie Dunn might get the call up to the big team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

I wonder if the Patriots will look for a punter this week? Ryan allen wasn't even smart enough to just kick the ball through the end zone... As for WR it could be that Orton or Reggie Dunn might get the call up to the big team.

no practice squad kid is getting called up this week if anything we reach out to the Colts let them release Branch and bring him back

has a rapport with Brady knows our system.... no PS player is playing with TB in the playoffs for the first time. did you see weeks 1-3 how bad it was? we are trying to win

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

no practice squad kid is getting called up this week if anything we reach out to the Colts let them release Branch and bring him back

has a rapport with Brady knows our system.... no PS player is playing with TB in the playoffs for the first time. did you see weeks 1-3 how bad it was? we are trying to win

The Branch situation would be funny

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

If Dobson is limited next week and KT is still beat up, he could be a huge asset in the game next week.

Wouldnt it be special for him to catch a go ahead TD against Manning and the Broncos?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I know I'm not alone in this.  I think BB is using Collie exactly the way he believes is best for both team and player.  He's got that concussion history and is being used in such a way so as to minimize risk of yet another one. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1807930. Show user_1807930's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

He might be getting a lot of playing time next game.  Looks like Thompkins received a concussion tonight.

With 2 games left, I would enjoy seeing Mathew Slater used as well. He can beat the press, block and he is fast. Get him in motion and you can do a few hails to Stanley Morgan and slants to Troy Brown. He is the most under utilized speed weapon on offense.

NEXT MAN UP, please.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I have to think Collie could be insurance with Edelman as I simply don't think it looks good for Edelman to return. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I'll call it now:

Collie = SB MVP

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I have to think Collie could be insurance with Edelman as I simply don't think it looks good for Edelman to return. 

?

he will be back. Bb finds the cash and resigns Edelman.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to user_1807930's comment:

With 2 games left, I would enjoy seeing Mathew Slater used as well. He can beat the press, block and he is fast. Get him in motion and you can do a few hails to Stanley Morgan and slants to Troy Brown. He is the most under utilized speed weapon on offense.

NEXT MAN UP, please.

He played some last night on offense, didn't see him running any routes just blocking on run plays. Made some nice blocks. But, as for him catching any passes I think that's a stretch. He has one more reception in his career than you and I do.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Branch allowed himself to be used for a pointless mind game. But hey he got a check and if that helps him great for him.

Branch is totally and completely washed up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Need to get him more targets during the game. Dude has been clutch when needed. We need to find a roster spot foro him next year too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Austin converts 3rd downs to 1st downs.  He reminds me of the football "money ball" player.  This kid has to become a bigger part of our Offense. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1807930. Show user_1807930's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

NEXT MAN UP, please.

He played some last night on offense, didn't see him running any routes just blocking on run plays. Made some nice blocks. But, as for him catching any passes I think that's a stretch. He has one more reception in his career than you and I do.

I remember that catch. He was wide open and Tom Brady hit him perfectly. His speed is the x factor. If Dobson and Thompkins are not 100 percent, I think he can help the offense on 7 to 13 plays per game. Collie can play the rest of the snaps. Besides that let me borrow a line from Lt. Dan, 'I got a feeling'.

Mathew Slater is one of BB 's quality guys.

Good thing Tom was not throwing to you and me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Makes one catch, people call him the greatest thing since slice bread.

Amendola and Edelman had great games, but no one talks about them. Just one catch Collie.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

As much as I like Collie, there is just no way he can stay healthy a full season.  Not even sure about half a season.  Would not want Collie to replace Edelman.  Find a way to keep Edelman is the goal.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

NEXT MAN UP, please.

I remember that catch. He was wide open and Tom Brady hit him perfectly. His speed is the x factor. If Dobson and Thompkins are not 100 percent, I think he can help the offense on 7 to 13 plays per game. Collie can play the rest of the snaps. Besides that let me borrow a line from Lt. Dan, 'I got a feeling'.

Mathew Slater is one of BB 's quality guys.

Good thing Tom was not throwing to you and me.

Kenbrell sucks, Dobson might not be able to go, but not confident in it. Slater is not a WR, the most I would do with him is throw him a screen and hope he doesn't run into the opposing team.

Sections
Shortcuts