Collie yet again with a clutch 3rd down grab

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TampaPete. Show TampaPete's posts

Re: Collie yet again with a clutch 3rd down grab

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe its to keep him away from injury? sounds stupid but Collie is one more concussion away from being a vegetable...

anyways I hope he's on the field every third down

[/QUOTE]

Collie has skills, but after he makes a catch I get nervous when his teammates pound him on his helmet.  They need to just pat him on the back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TampaPete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Collie has skills, but after he makes a catch I get nervous when his teammates pound him on his helmet.  They need to just pat him on the back.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  I'm with you on this.  Last night I was shouting at the tv "don't hit him in the head" when he got up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TampaPete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe its to keep him away from injury? sounds stupid but Collie is one more concussion away from being a vegetable...

anyways I hope he's on the field every third down

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

so true... he's a concussion away from being a vegetable

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

If Collie can come in and make 2 clutch catches one in each of the next games then he's been a good investment, h#ll he's already been a good investment.

Edelman and Amendola have carried the passing game and both seem in sync with Brady.

I'd like to see Dobson walk onto the field next week though they need at least another body out there to draw coverage.

Sections
Shortcuts