Collins Was A Monster

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Collins Was A Monster

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Fantastic game by Collins.  He can cover, he has speed!   Hey RallyC...Spikes who?

I am shocked you were honest for once.  How does that feel to be honest and eat crow? LOL!

BB is COTY and GM of the Year and it ain't close!

Why would I need to eat crow? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

I remember a few days ago on a thread called "Brandon Spikes".  I was confident that Collins and Nichvokich will do the job. I was right. Collins is too good. Hightower was good too.

(I was watch the highlights. I havee to watch NFL Rewind to watch the whole game).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

BB is the best GM and coach of all time. I've never seen someone know the way to pull talent and tweak things like this.  It's just so ridiculous.

Babe, Pezzy, Mt Hurl, Shizzles, and even a tool like Zeltgeist and many others are all on a suicide watch.

The joy of all of this is just tremendous. The utter joy of this.

Christ, even LT on NFL Network is gushing.

BB is the run away COTY and GM of the Year and it's just flat out, NOT CLOSE.

Oh, just shut up you MORON.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yup. He played great. I hope there's a lot more where that came from.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

if he plays good the next two games, it would seal Brandon's Spike fate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:

I don't think it's true but on the radio tonight I heard that Spikes was put on IR for attitude issues. He may not have been able to play tonight but he could have come back for the super bowl at least. I live out west so I doubt the sources but did anyone back east hear anything about this?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

its already sealed....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

its already sealed....

Agreed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

BB is the best GM and coach of all time. I've never seen someone know the way to pull talent and tweak things like this.  It's just so ridiculous.

Babe, Pezzy, Mt Hurl, Shizzles, and even a tool like Zeltgeist and many others are all on a suicide watch.

The joy of all of this is just tremendous. The utter joy of this.

Christ, even LT on NFL Network is gushing.

BB is the run away COTY and GM of the Year and it's just flat out, NOT CLOSE.

No one on suicide watch.  He played great tonight.  That's what we've been crying for, for years.  Too bad BB missed on so many before.

BB COTY, yup.  GMOTH, no freaken way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Absolute beast.  Couldn't believe the speed and athleticism he was displaying tonight on a consistent basis.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can do with a whole season starting.  BB has spent his career looking for another Mark Bavaro and another LT.  Gronkowski is certainly the answer to his Bavaro search (when healthy), and while there will never be another LT, I think this Collins kid could certainly be the answer to his constant outside linebacker search.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:

Absolute beast.  Couldn't believe the speed and athleticism he was displaying tonight on a consistent basis.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can do with a whole season starting.  BB has spent his career looking for another Mark Bavaro and another LT.  Gronkowski is certainly the answer to his Bavaro search (when healthy), and while there will never be another LT, I think this Collins kid could certainly be the answer to his constant outside linebacker search.  

You nailed it right on the head for me man.   It was outstanding athleticism with outstanding body control and hands.  It was a mean pass rush that he bull charged straight up the gut while putting a big lick on Luck.  I was so impressed with Collins in pass coverage that I thought he was a safety at first.  His height and size will help out a huge amount against big tight ends in the future. 

I never thought about the Bavaro comp, but Bill has been obsessed with finding physical freaks at tight end since Watson.   The LT comparison, however is certainly something that Bill has been seeking... I hate to say it, but Collins reminds me of Hernandez on the other side of the ball (minus the murderer part).  A bit undersized, but he makes up for it and then some with his freakish physicallity. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Collins showed everything you could possibly look for in a LB. Whether it was athleticism to get to a QB, stuff the run, cover a big TE or make a a pick in front of a receiver, he did it all! He could be a catalyst for a strong defensive playoff run.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

About as complete a game as an LB can play.  Impressive performance by a very promising young player.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

hard to tell for sure, but I think the only thing that slowed him down all night was Sealver's backside.

love those MS ballers...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

LOL!^^

Cupcake ran away from the game thread when Dennard had two picks, Hightower 1 and Collins 1 with a brilliant game overall from Collins.

BB is the greatest coach and GM of all time.

Brady almost looked annoyed it wasn't about him in the press conference, which is an incredible concern. Every time they asked him about everyone else's great game, he seemed annoyed.

I am very concerned about Brady, actually. 

You have got to be out of your mind! I watched the very same press conference...he walked out to that podium smiling ear to ear...he never stopped. He answered every question the same as he always does, with class.

Yeah I'm sure at 35 Brady wants to go home with a concussion or bruised ribs, rather than comfy, healthy and with a victory. You can't be this delusional, can you?

Nope. He was agitated that the questions were not about passing and him. It sucks, but it is true.

He looked dejected, in fact.

I am very concerned if it is Gomie next week that Brady will do something stupid.

Rusty -  like all simple minded people - you have made up your mind about Brady - and you actively seek and often invent proof that backs your belief up - I not only watched the news conference where I did not see a dejected Brady - I just watched Willie McGinest interview Brady in the locker room - Brady gushed about the running game in that interview, said he'd be thrilled to hand it off for 6 td's next week, and most telling Brady said "when you are running it like there is no need to throw it" - he sounded real happy when he said it

Rusty - you are right the money when sing BB's praises - but you destroy any hint of credibility with your incessant, borderline pysochotic criticism of Brady

it truly is ridiculous

Rusty - you seem to be operating with a premise that the world sees the Pats success as a competition between BB or Brady for credit

The rest of unless already know that BB doesn't have 3 titles without Brady and Brady doesn't have 3 titleso without BB - it's even - the rest of us already know that BB and Brady are partners - there is no choice between them

Why can't you see this Rusty?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

Just viewed Brady's post game interview. He seemed at ease and jovial to me. Even w/o a TD pass, he still outplayed Luck; and most importantly - did not have an INT. This game has nothing to do with Brady's ego or BB punishing Brady; as some allude.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Where is TripleOG, I need him to laugh at my prediction about Collins being an absolute baller again?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Hope BB can find another couple players like him in the draft this year.

He was solid.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Now that the dudy pants LB's are gone, this front 7 looks fast.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

That was the icing in the cake for Collins last night. he played like a beast in the trenches, he rewarded himself with an INT. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:

LOL!^^

Cupcake ran away from the game thread when Dennard had two picks, Hightower 1 and Collins 1 with a brilliant game overall from Collins.

Brady almost looked annoyed it wasn't about him in the press conference, which is an incredible concern. Every time they asked him about everyone else's great game, he seemed annoyed.

So now you're a mind reader? How do you almost look annoyed?

When I was a kid, I worked for a guy who told me I was "almost late" for work one day.  What a maroon!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to qball369's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

LOL!^^

You have got to be out of your mind! I watched the very same press conference...he walked out to that podium smiling ear to ear...he never stopped. He answered every question the same as he always does, with class.

Yeah I'm sure at 35 Brady wants to go home with a concussion or bruised ribs, rather than comfy, healthy and with a victory. You can't be this delusional, can you?

Nope. He was agitated that the questions were not about passing and him. It sucks, but it is true.

He looked dejected, in fact.

I am very concerned if it is Gomie next week that Brady will do something stupid.

Rusty -  like all simple minded people - you have made up your mind about Brady - and you actively seek and often invent proof that backs your belief up - I not only watched the news conference where I did not see a dejected Brady - I just watched Willie McGinest interview Brady in the locker room - Brady gushed about the running game in that interview, said he'd be thrilled to hand it off for 6 td's next week, and most telling Brady said "when you are running it like there is no need to throw it" - he sounded real happy when he said it

Rusty - you are right the money when sing BB's praises - but you destroy any hint of credibility with your incessant, borderline pysochotic criticism of Brady

it truly is ridiculous

Rusty - you seem to be operating with a premise that the world sees the Pats success as a competition between BB or Brady for credit

The rest of unless already know that BB doesn't have 3 titles without Brady and Brady doesn't have 3 titleso without BB - it's even - the rest of us already know that BB and Brady are partners - there is no choice between them

Why can't you see this Rusty?

This is gospel

Sections
Shortcuts