Collinsworth alludes to spygate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Collinsworth alludes to spygate

it was pretty clear in the few short words that sunday night football dedicated to myra kraft that collinsworth was alluding to spygate- i consider that inappropriate
    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4700586/myra-kraft-remembered-on-snf

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: Collinsworth alludes to spygate

I think your reading into way to much.Why even bring up spygate when they werent even talking about that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Collinsworth = Well known Patriots Hater.

He's not worth the paper I wipe my you know what with...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

what else would they possibly have a heated argument about- paper products?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

It doesnt say when this took place or time so your just tring to put something there that wasnt said .It could have been about anything we dont know thats my oppion that it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

i just thought the ominous sounding "i'm not going to say what it was about" sealed it- but maybe that's just what i was thinking about

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

In Response to Collinsworth alludes to spygate:
    [QUOTE]it was pretty clear in the few short words that sunday night football dedicated to myra kraft that collinsworth was alluding to spygate- i consider that inappropriate http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4700586/myra-kraft-remembered-on-snf
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

Exactly, innappropiate! You are paying tribute to the lady & take a dig on her grieving husband. Who is collinsworth to argue w/Kraft anyway? He's a washed up dork....& you're right, the argument was most likely spygate related. Better ways to say what he said....he went the "dig route". Classy guy..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Maybe it's just me, but I'm beginning to find Sunday Night Football very near  unwatchable. I can usually take Collinsworth to a point (unless the Colts are playing . . .  his man-crush on Manning, P., rivals that of Joe Buck for Troy Aikman), but Michaels is just grating, and is it really necessary to go away from live action for Tony Dungy's particular brand of self-serving blather?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

at least they gave keith "psychotic" olbermann the old heave-ho

i do think football night in america- the half hour that precedes SNF to be the best television breakdown of the days action- dan patrick isnt funny though, even if he thinks he is-

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Collinsworth alludes to spygate:
    [QUOTE]at least they gave keith "psychotic" olbermann the old heave-ho i do think football night in america- the half hour that precedes SNF to be the best television breakdown of the days action- dan patrick isnt funny though, even if he thinks he is-
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

This is exactly the problem with Patrick.

He could be an entertaining, knowledgeable desk guy . . .  but he wants to be Jerry Seinfeld ( or . . .  you know . . .  whoever). The level of smarm you get with Dan Patrick can be nauseating.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

For some reason the Pats really get under the skin
    of some of these former players

I think that for most of these guys now,
    that Kraft got the love from everyone including
    Jeff Saturday, that the animosity will be down a level

Collingsworth can be good, but also has the propensity to
    visit the Twilight Zone.

Collingsworth should know, along with the rest of them, that
    going after Spygate is not good for the NFL

Especially since they never went after Mangini or any other
    former Pat-

it was an over blown charge to begin with

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

[QUOTE]I think Pat666 is correct.  I think that may have been Week 2, 2007 when the Sunday night crew did the CHargers/Pats game and I bet Kraft had him in his office to tell him to cool it with the slandering. All that week Collinsneck was ranting and raving about it, and also they talked about it on Inside the NFL on HBO. Collinsgeek was very vocal about that at the time, and as we learned later, incorrectly so. I also agree it was stupid to even mention the line "I am not going to say what it was about", because it totally points to that when he follows it up by "it wasn't a pleasant conversation". It's going to make everyone think of that time period when the witch hunt took off. Unnecessary.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

LOL @ Collinsneck

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Very awkward, insensitive and misplaced comments by Collinsworth. What a stooge.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

If he wanted to respect her he should never had said:

"I can remember one time with me, I had a particularly tough meeting with Robert. I won't talk about what it was about, but it was not warm and fuzzy."

But he couldn't because he wants to keep jabbing about that place in time. This will be the year Kraft, BB and TB put all that trash about spygate to rest. 19-0

R.I.P Myra.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

collinsworth is nothing more than aself absorbed Pats hating pr*ck. I can't stand him. KMc

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]For some reason the Pats really get under the skin of some of these former players I think that for most of these guys now, that Kraft got the love from everyone including Jeff Saturday, that the animosity will be down a level Collingsworth can be good, but also has the propensity to visit the Twilight Zone. Collingsworth should know, along with the rest of them, that going after Spygate is not good for the NFL Especially since they never went after Mangini or any other former Pat- it was an over blown charge to begin with
    Posted by seawolfxs[/QUOTE]

Dan Shaugnessy:

There's always fear and loathing around the Patriots. NFL coaches don't like the presumption that Bill is smarter than everyone else in the fraternity. Any time New England falls it's a happy day for the rest of the league. There was much titillation when the undefeated Pats lost the Super Bowl in Glendale, Ariz., in February of 2008. Seeing the Patriots lose a home playoff game to the Jets last January no doubt made a lot of Pats haters happy.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/dan_shaughnessy/08/21/belichick.patriots/index.html#ixzz1VnvBHEyV

Embrace The Hate!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

[QUOTE]collinsworth is nothing more than aself absorbed Pats hating pr*ck. I can't stand him. KMc
    Posted by NESportnut[/QUOTE]

this.  i've never understood how he wasn't beaten to a vegetative state while playing.  not condoning that sort of thing, just find it surprising.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

His recent comments notwithstanding, to call Collinsworth a Pats hater is ridiculous.  He picked them to win the SB last year on the Showtime show.  He is always praising BB and Brady.

I personally think he's too much in love with his own voice, but show me the evidence that he hates the Pats.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I agree with the general feeling.  Lousy way to for him to take part in the tribute.  Sneaky backhanded comment.  However, the example he gave does give me a picture of just how unrelenting and natural Mira Kraft's kindness was to those who came in contact with her.  Even when he didn't deserve it. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

reminds me of the night of the first game after spygarbage.

nbc had reported that the chargers locked up their playbook so we wouldnt try to cheat with it 2 minutes before the game. An obvious insult to BB. BB didnt take it lightly....

Patriots came out blazing and ended the game by halftime standing 100% behind Coach Bill. looks like the chargers could have used that locked up playbook.

One of my favorite Patriots games ever. Never seen our team and coaches and owner and fans and the entire region so united as we were that night.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Collinsworth alludes to spygate : Collinsworth is another over-opinionated jerk, a la Trent Dilfer and the ultimate self-important one, Merrill Hoge I guess being a mediocre player entitles you to be an "expert" on tv
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Only on ESPN.

But shouldn't your signature read Eli 1 - Tom 3 for SB wins
    Or Eli 1 - Tom 4 for SB appearances
    or Eli 1 - Tom 2 for SB MVPs
    Eli 0 - Tom 2, League MVPs
    Eli 1 - Tom 6, Pro Bowl selections
    Eli 0 - Tom 2, 1st Team All Pro selections
    Eli 0 - Tom 1, Supermodel wives
    Eli 1 - Tom 6, round selected

Only Eli and his daddy would dare think he's in the same class as Brady...not even Gomer could say that.

But I did find one stat where Eli absolutely blew Brady out of the ocean:

Eli 25 - Tom 4...I'll let you figure that one out.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]reminds me of the night of the first game after spygarbage. nbc had reported that the chargers locked up their playbook so we wouldnt try to cheat with it 2 minutes before the game. An obvious insult to BB. BB didnt take it lightly.... Patriots came out blazing and ended the game by halftime standing 100% behind Coach Bill. looks like the chargers could have used that locked up playbook. One of my favorite Patriots games ever. Never seen our team and coaches and owner and fans and the entire region so united as we were that night.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

What a great moment that was.  I remember Brady getting interviewed on the field after that game and all he could talk about was how lucky and grateful he was to have BB for a coach.  Calling him the best ever.  It wasn't defensively toned, it was pure honesty.  That's the moment it was evident they were about to steamroll the league.

Sections
Shortcuts