Colt Fan acknowledges bogus PI calls..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Colt Fan acknowledges bogus PI calls..

When a even a COLT fan acknowledge they get bogus and fanthom PI calls, we now know its not just Patriot fan bias....Kudos to him for calling like it is.

Getting Calls

That Garcon PI call was a fluke! I am sick and tired of getting calls that we do not need to win games! It makes us look like we are cheap and can not win without them! Why can't the refs stop being Colts fans when we are down? If I sound too angry, sorry, but it just makes me mad when we look like a team that can win only whenn the Zebras help us. (Reference the PI call in the Pats game with Dallas Clark)
    Maybe Pass interference calls should be like the pre-2005 days!

http://forum.colts.com/showthread.php?48470-Getting-Calls

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Colt Fan acknowledges bogus PI calls..

I suppose this is no different than when I saw "so-called" pats fans saying the team did not deserve their superbowls because of Belichick's cheating.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Finally an honest colts fans. If only it was that guy who trolled this site and not underd*ck

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Colts never won a thing till PoliANUS cried to the leagure to change the rules.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Sorry about that, That was just me trolling around the Colts forum. I have another post where I talk about Manning only having one testicle.

{Just Kidding}

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

the colts changed the game for the worst.  Does anyone else notice there are ZERO Great Defensive teams?   not one great team on defense.  Their complaining have made it nearly impossible for DBs to do their job.  And the NFL went along with this stupidity because offense sells and defense doesn't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Btown- You're absolutely right but I'll tell you who's defense I'd like to have right now...The Jets.We better hope they never figure out that Sanchez Suckkks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

This is great, now that it's finally out there the league can start an investigation, with pressure from all the Sports Networks, and get to the bottom of how and why the Colts are continually getting game changing phantom PI calls.

The only way to remove the Patonference game changing call is to change it from a spot foul to a 10 year penalty.  Unfortunattly  with NaPolian in charge of the rules committee that ain't going to happen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

If we're going to have stupid rules, let's have a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct every time a QB waves his hands after an incomplete pass.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

posted at 12/26/2009 11:10 AM EST
    First: 4/26/2007
    Last: 12/26/2009
    Sorry about that, That was just me trolling around the Colts forum. I have another post where I talk about Manning only having one testicle.

{Just Kidding}

"What the Deuce"

Hey e, maybe you can post that address here so underpanties can get it and hopefully go and spend some times with his peers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I find it amazing how many people are talking about this across the country.  You have everyone from ordinary fans to no less than 2 head coaches that have complained about the refs with regard to Colts games.  Granted, all teams get favorable calls.  I think the difference here is the sheer number of favorable calls and the opportune times they appear.

That said, I do no buy into any conspiracy theories.  Polian does not lead the competition committee.  He is not even a co-chair.  Furthermore, Jeff Fisher is one of the co-chairs on the competition committee and even he has publicly blamed one of his losses to the Colts on the refs.  The other co-chair is Rich McKay of the Falcons.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Colt Fan acknowledges bogus PI calls..:
    [QUOTE]Re: Colt Fan acknowledges bogus PI calls.. 
    "What the Deuce" Hey e, maybe you can post that address here so underpanties can get it and hopefully go and spend some times with his peers.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

K-max, where do you find all of these piks?  Both you and Harley have a knack for finding hilarious pictures to fit the thread at hand.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

How the Colts get PI calls.

1) Colt  receiver runs a  go route with the defender following behind.

2) At the count of 3 Payton throws the ball toward receiver but just over his head.

3) At the count of 3.5 the receiver momentarily stops running while also extending arms into air.

4) Defender runs into the receiver while ball sails over head.

5) Ref. calls defensive pass interference.

6) repeat as needed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

The NFL in it's infinite wisdom promotes one of it's finest to Chairman of the competition Committee.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Hey e, maybe you can post that address here so underpanties can get it and hopefully go and spend some times with his peers.

LOL K-Max..You know, I haven't Seen, "He whos name we must not mention", Posting quite as much since MagicalHobo exposed This nationwide P.I. gate hysteria last week.{Edit}(I take that back, iguess he has and I haven't been paying attention) I actually did troll out at a couple of Colts forums but they are absolutely the most vanilla and boring forums you've ever seen. At least the Jets fans will threaten my life for saying they should bench Sanchez and bring back Pennington.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Hey, ewhite, what thread was MagicalHobo's post in? I missed it and would like to give it a read.

BTW: Of course it's vanilla and boring. It's the mid-west.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

@ mung - i was noticing the same thing, Peyton just plays the system not the other team. the rules for pass interference has to be the dumbest penalty ever. Not every pass is catchable, thus you shouldn't get to go all the way to the spot of the foul, so lame and cheap.

Brady has also affected NFL rules, which i also don't like. QB's are treated like the untouchable Kings on the field.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

First: 7/27/2009
    Hey, ewhite, what thread was MagicalHobo's post in? I missed it and would like to give it a read.

BTW: Of course it's vanilla and boring. It's the mid-west.

It's back about a week, I'll see if I can track it down. He did a google search with  the colts and Pass interference and it pulled up so many hits of pissssed of fans and media people it was a riot.

Edit}  I can't find it. They must of moved it or deleted it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Sounds like somebody posing as a Colts fan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

freediro Brady has also affected NFL rules, which i also don't like. QB's are treated like the untouchable Kings on the field.

Just FYI, because I simply hate the fact that the media labelled this the Brady Rule and people erroneously repeat it, the rule about going at the QBs knees was put in place after Carson Palmer got taken out in the playoffs in 2005. It has been a rule since 2006.

After Brady got taken out by a defender hitting him in the knees, the added a clarification to the rule that said essentially that a player on the ground also can't go for the QBs knees.

And the other part that PO's me. Within hours of Brady getting his knee blown out and no flag being thrown, the NFL came out and said the correct call was made. Then, during the off-season, they added this clarification which really shouldn't be needed because it is a player going for a QBs knees. They were admitting that they screwed up and it was a foul.

</rant>

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Vanilla?

Boring?

It may interest you to know that some of America's most enterprising serial killers have srpung from that boring, vanilla midwest you so cavalierly dismiss.

(I wish they would fix the furshlunginger reply function)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

First: 4/14/2007
    Vanilla?

Boring?

It may interest you to know that some of America's most enterprising serial killers have srpung from that boring, vanilla midwest you so cavalierly dismiss.

LMAO- Your right let's give it up for Milwaukee..Dahmer had style and taste.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Thanks for trying e.

prariemike: Thank you for illustrating the point.
    It's so boring there that people will murder each other just to break up the monotony.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, Dogg... so you had to throw a dig at the Pats about the "spygate" issue.  Seems this admission, if it is from a REAL Colts fan at all, may have struck a nerve for you.  There is no comparison. 

Every and their uncle can see how a PI call helps a team.  It is not in the control of the team to make and you can't hide it.

Every Pats fan has ackowledged "spygate" as a sorry episode in the Patriot's history.  Other than having film of sideline coaches signals, no one has yet to show how it helped the team.  BB had no help other than his own eyes to study the film, decipher it and put two and two together, if he is lucky to do that.  Since everyone acknowledges that teams change signals game to game, season to season etc... how film from 1 season ago is of any help in a current season is a mystery.  For now, it makes for a great jab at the Patriots from disgruntled fans with nothing better to say than "the Pats cheated!".

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Colts alway have the Umpires in there Pocket thats why most of there games are played in there Domes i wouldn't be suprised if the Colts were paying them off. and Pats earned those Superbowls Other teams are so jealous cause they haven't gotten 4 superbowls in 4 YRS. like the Pats certainly not the Colts