Colt Fan acknowledges bogus PI calls..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Colt Fan acknowledges bogus PI calls..

poor ol' root - rather than speak of the positives of the pats he continues to focus on the colts.  What a shame. 

Good luck to those who are really pats fans. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Ooooh, harsh criticism but pretty much in the ball park of allyour other "analysis" and "logic" in that it is off-base.

Here's a clue, look at the title of the thread and figure out why the Colts might be part of the discussion.

I guess you've given up on the denials and gone straight to dumb conclusions. That is good. It saves time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Unless the receiver slowed down because the defender is holding him the Refs should never throw the flag when the reciever slows down on a ball that was well over the recievers head.

I understand it is a tricky call but something has to be done about these phoney PI calls effecting the out come of the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

The NFL needs a rule like in the NHL where when a player takes a dive to draw a penalty, the diver gets penalized. The refs have to know what's going on with the Colts since it's obvious to everyone else. If they are enabling the Colts, & know it's a stupid rule, keep the flag in their pockets. Otherwise it looks like they are in on it. The few times I've seen the NFL Network, it always seems they are interviewing  an officiating spokesman about some bogus call. The spokesman always claim they got the call right, when it's obvious they blew it, & the interviewer is always smirking & trying to suppress laughter. Don't they realize how bad thios looks? It's like a 5 year old trying to lie to you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

"poor ol' root - rather than speak of the positives of the pats he continues to focus on the colts.  What a shame."  Underdoggpoop

More brilliance, er, I mean hypocrisy from the mind of U/D.  Talk about the pot calling the kettle black - admonishes a Pats fan for "focusing on the colts" yet that Colts fan does so from a Pats board.  Gotta love that U/D - never met a hypocrite, himself included, that he didn't like.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

Polian didn't have any rules changed. Pass interference was pass interference before the "grab and hold the receiver" game in Foxbourogh. The Pats D made it necessary to remind the refs to call blatant penalties, even if it's against the Patriots at home. I would defy any of you to find where there was a rule change caused by Polian that concerns pass interference.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

hmrstrm.....   True, the Colts did not effect any rule changes, but, the Colts cried the loudest about lack of PI calls.  Their offense, at that time, was very dependent on the passing attack.  The Pats, with the physical play of their D-backs, was, at that time, the team having the most success against Manning and the Colts.  It is interesting to note that after Polian and the Colts cried their eyes out, the tone of games and PI calls in Pats v Colts games turned significantly in the favor of the Colts.  It, also, has been acknowledged around the league the inordinate amount of PI calls the Colts got this year at opportune times.

Regardless, I close with this...  NO PI call has ever awarded a team 6 points.  The offense that received the favorable call still needs to execute plays to score and the defense still needs to execute to stop the score.  Does a PI call deflate a team, sure, but, you still have to overcome it.  It is just strange that the Colts favorite pass play is called: "deep route, get near a defender, Peyton heaves, bump defender, scream, get the PI call, we score next play" route!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

You know, I don't think anyone would have a problem with the Colts getting these calls as long as the opposing team was treated with the same discretion by the refs.This isn't happening and the Defense of blinded Colts fans is to say that they aren't committing the same penalties which is a pile of Cr@p. My other gripe is with offensive holding. I can watch replays of the Colts OL tackling guys right in front of a ref and no flag is thrown but On the other side of the ball they'll flag the team for a marginal hold. All anyone wants is fare game. The officiating in the NBA is a disgrace and nobody wants the NFL Getting that bad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

How about that phantom hold call on Jax in 2Q? That really killed their mojo. CBS didn't even show a replay of it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 11/18/2009
    Last: 12/27/2009
    poor ol' root - rather than speak of the positives of the pats he continues to focus on the colts.  What a shame. 

Good luck to those who are really pats fans. 

OMG. underdogg, are my eyes deceiving me. Are you really taking a shot at Enoch. Are you accusing someone else of focusing on another team. You, my friend, have this unhealthy admiration of the Pats when your lucky Ponies have a perfect record (as of now). You are seriously an idiot! I never thought I would say this but go JETS! Then again, it does not matter, because if the Jets keep it close, the refs will come in and save the day for the Ponies.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

"I suppose this is no different than when I saw "so-called" pats fans saying the team did not deserve their superbowls because of Belichick's cheating."

Wow, underdogg.  I never thought I would see you admit that the Colts do, in fact, get those calls. It's been about a dozen or so just this season.

Difference between the BB thing and this is, the entire world can watch in  real-time as the Colts get the benefit of the refs.  Even us "so called" Pats' fans didn't know the BB taping was even an issue until the playoffs.  Indy?  We watch them get the breaks every....single....game.  And you of all people know this; you've got one of the highest football IQs here.

What will happen if the Indy/refs story breaks?  You're right...it is kinda like the BB cheating thing, isn't it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

theres another bogus pi call and they didnt even replay it what a joke

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Underdoggpoop!  Haven't heard from you in a while - where ya' been?  I guess getting schooled on a Pats board finally got you down.  Ah, one less troll - life is good in Patsville.

Sections
Shortcuts