colt lyerla - might be a good gamble !!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Re: colt lyerla - might be a good gamble !!

Wait Houston gained ground on the Pats during the draft. Isn't that the point of having the #1 overall pick. Hmm didnt know that. hahah

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

so has any one signed him to a contrat yet?

i would be a little bit gun shy given the hern situation and if he has

a snort problem i dont see us getting him

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to gogogopats' comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The truth is, BB is the most overrated GM in probably the history of the game. The reality is a faint glimmer of the hype. BB won't sign Lyerla because he's too f'n stupid to. Simple as that.

So, BB is stupid because he did not sign a guy who is yet to be drafted by any of the teams?

[object HTMLDivElement]

That is only one small part of why BB is a stupid GM.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

A lot of whiners here. And how many games does BB's team win EVERY year? Best in the league over the last 14 years or so. Best. Best regular season. Best post season. And damn close to two other SB wins with late game leads.

Colts lose Manning for a season and they win something like 1 game and get the highest pick in the draft. BB loses Brady and we win 11 games with a QB who was not even his college team's starter!

ANd yet here you all are. BB cant put together a roster to save his life. Funny. And you are geniuses. CJF is the next great TE? Well, maybe he will be. But no one has kept his team winning so many games for so long.

ANd by the way, Parcells never won a SB without BB. Period.

Have a criticism or a different opinion fine. But the constant omnipotence of some of the posters here is tiring.

[object HTMLDivElement]

The same tired old clinging to 2008, over and over and over and over and over and over again.

But that can't change the fact that BB is one for 7 making the playoffs without Brady, and 12 for 13 making the playoffs with him.

And the Colts, sucked for Luck. Everybody knows that, except liars with an agenda.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Sounds like an equine illness or disease to me.  Rather have Joe Don Don Don Duncan.  There has never been a Joe Don Anybody who wasn't at least entertaining, if not a downright disaster and major impact troublemaker of either a criminal, religious, or athletic nature.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Very talented....yet nobody has signed him...as expected.

1. Punk

2. Cocaine

3. Steroids

4. Rage

5. Sandy Hook never happened, parents kid's are lying

Just the type you would build your team around....very surprising no one has grabbed him yet...he was at the top of my draft board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mia76's comment:

Babe - really ... he didn't like the coaching so he took his ball and went home. Yup, that sounds like a player I want to add to my locker room, and waste a draft pick on.

Telling that he doesn't seem to have any interest from any of the 32 teams as an UDFA - but I am sure you know better than all those GMs.

[object HTMLDivElement]

There is no end to the anal tendencies of the NFL drama queens called GMs. Half the people here are as smart as nearly all of them when it comes to the draft. And that includes the vastly overrated Belichick.

I don't do the mock drafting thing much. But I have named 3 players we should and could have drafted. One of those was Robert Quinn, he of the 19 sacks last year. If he was on our team the homers would be touting him as the greatest pass rusher ever, and claiming BB was the greatest drafter ever.

I don't get all worked up about things like Lyerla bailing on Oregon. I only acknowledge serious issues. Maybe that's why I haven't been one of those pounding on BB for drafting the guy in jail for murder.

A guy bailing on a college team means absolutely nothing to me.

The guy has freak talent. His red flags are a joke. Not grabbing him for cheap is stupid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

1. Punk

2. Cocaine

3. Steroids

4. Rage

Just the type you would build your team around....very surprising no one has grabbed him yet...he was at the top of my draft board.

[object HTMLDivElement]

You mean rage like Blount decking that guy in college?

Where you getting the roids info? There is nothing I have seen on that. Making it up?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

If Lyerla was any good someone would have signed him by now.  Even the biggest screwups get a chance if they are talented.  Truth is, cocaine and quitting aside, he just isn't that good of a player.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Lylerla won't come here simply because there are questions about his commitment to football.  I have to think that the way he basically abandoned his team at Oregon is just as big of a red flag to BB as any of the other whacko bs he was involved in.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

1. Punk

2. Cocaine

3. Steroids

4. Rage

[object HTMLDivElement]

Where you getting the roids info? There is nothing I have seen on that. Making it up?

There are actually MANY stories out there regarding his drug and steroid use if you wish to look around.

http://optimumscouting.com/draft/articles-draft/colt-lyerla-troubles-caused-by-a-troubled-past.html" rel="nofollow">http://optimumscouting.com/draft/articles-draft/colt-lyerla-troubles-caused-by-a-troubled-past.html

http://standingosports.com/main/2013/10/25/colt-lyerla-needs-help/" rel="nofollow">http://standingosports.com/main/2013/10/25/colt-lyerla-needs-help/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

1. Punk

2. Cocaine

3. Steroids

4. Rage

[object HTMLDivElement]

There are actually MANY stories out there regarding his drug and steroid use if you wish to look around.

http://optimumscouting.com/draft/articles-draft/colt-lyerla-troubles-caused-by-a-troubled-past.html" rel="nofollow">http://optimumscouting.com/draft/articles-draft/colt-lyerla-troubles-caused-by-a-troubled-past.html" rel="nofollow">http://optimumscouting.com/draft/articles-draft/colt-lyerla-troubles-caused-by-a-troubled-past.html

http://standingosports.com/main/2013/10/25/colt-lyerla-needs-help/" rel="nofollow">http://standingosports.com/main/2013/10/25/colt-lyerla-needs-help/" rel="nofollow">http://standingosports.com/main/2013/10/25/colt-lyerla-needs-help/

[object HTMLDivElement]

Rumors? That's number 3 on your list of "facts"? LMAO

He came in last of the TEs at the combine in bench press. So much for steroid rumors.

And I never denied his using illegal drugs; (only 120 million other Americans have).

But don't fret. BB is the poster child for anal, so we won't be getting Lyerla; and we won't win any SBs while he is GM.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Listening to Babe is like getting a letter from my ex-wife's lawyer...(click)

Sections
Shortcuts