Colts @ Patriots REPORT CARD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

Re: Colts @ Patriots REPORT CARD

Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

re: "Look for other teams to attack the Pats' in a similar way in the future. This type of offense moves the ball...eats up the clock...and keeps Tom Brady off the field".

exactly what ive been writing about with concern for the playoffs forever.

i like your assessment of the rbs and o-line

re: "Rushing three and dropping off in a deep zone just isn't cutting it"

rushing 4 isnt cutting it.

peace

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: Colts @ Patriots REPORT CARD:
    [QUOTE]Your O Line grade is always too good in comparison to the RB grades. Unless your Barry Sanders you cannot gain yardage with horrible run blocking. You have been doing this on a weekly basis. RB production has a signifigant correlation with the O Line play which has been atrocious for run blocking. You should grade pass protection and run blocking seperately IMO.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

good pont tom and i agree.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Colts @ Patriots REPORT CARD : ... matriculating their way down the field..... Hey Tex, maybe quotation marks are in order when using one of Hank Stram's more famous lines.   Otherwise, another A for your report.
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

still dont understand the pass happy offense when leading by 21 not running the ball and the clock. this finnesse approach is not what usually wins in december, thank you

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Not sure I agree on a "c" for coaching - I think that with a 31 -3 margin, BB had an opportunity to do some experimentation with personnel (individually and in combinations) to learn some things about his team and for future reference. If it were nearly any other coach, I would agree with the grade and that they were not able to keep the hammer down, but BB seems to look for opportunities to explore / improve his team at any opportunity, and with that game in hand, I think he saw  that he had a chance to learn some things under a real game situation.  He might not have liked some of the results, but for sure he knows even more about his team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]still dont understand the pass happy offense when leading by 21 not running the ball and the clock. this finnesse approach is not what usually wins in december, thank you
    Posted by cellucci[/QUOTE]

The Pats have evolved into a finesse team. They have become the pre-2011Indianapolis Colts. They don't run the ball to kill the clock cause they can't. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Your Oline and RB ratings are not so good.

I'd expect someone who went out of his way to find fault with TexasPat's submission would have offered one of his own for analysis.

You know, just to show us all how it's done.
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts