Colts Audience

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Colts Audience

60% women?  Is it me or this something that you don't see in the NFL anywhere but Indy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: Colts Audience

Yea your probably right. Women are in no short demand at the indy dome.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I love women, especially those who are huge football fans. To be honest though, they don't know the game that well. But, I wouldn't mind women becoming more interested in football. Hell I would love to see one of those Somoan women try to come in and play some ball, I am all for equality.

The Indy men are probably busy with the cousins watching Nascar or something like that. haha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Ugly women, too.  Lots of extra makeup. They look like extras in Napoelon Dynamite.

Every single audience shot showed women praying when Collie got whacked again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

it would be hot if a women knew the nitty gritty parts of football, that would be a huge turn on. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

^ have you met NEGAME?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

If they (Colts female fans) all look like Coltsbabe......no thanks. Maybe they took the Polian bobbing for french fries look too seriously.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Wth is your point OP? They're women, so what. They're loud, passionate fans. What a piece of trash thread.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Maybe the men all went to get the beer.

Maybe the camera guy likes the women.

Maybe the guys lost the tickets in the divorce.

Maybe their fans really are pink hats.

Maybe one of them is Poly Purebred.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Audience:
    [QUOTE]If they (Colts female fans) all look like Coltsbabe......no thanks. Maybe they took the Polian bobbing for french fries look too seriously.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

Yikes thats ALOT of Motion in the ocean.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]^ have you met NEGAME?
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

No, but i think ill find my way into meeting her. LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]it would be hot if a women knew the nitty gritty parts of football, that would be a huge turn on. 
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]
    I tried talking to women about all things football, its like getting Women to understand how a man thinks. haha

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts Audience : I tried talking to women about all things football, its like getting Women to understand how a man thinks. haha
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

I can see that going down, you talking about football, her mind being else were then you bring up jersey shore and she replies O i love that show Snookie is soooo cool. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

NEGAME doesn't post here much anymore and if you can believe her avatar she is a very pretty young lady.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]NEGAME doesn't post here much anymore and if you can believe her avatar she is a very pretty young lady.

does pretty young mean under thirty??? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Her Avatar is a pic of BB. how does that help harley?? LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Ugly women, too.  Lots of extra makeup. They look like extras in Napoelon Dynamite. Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

LMAO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

You werent kidding harley when you said she doesnt post here much anymore, Her last post was 74 days ago

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

Let's not generalize.
    My wife and 2 daughters are HARD CORE PAts fans and understand the game quite well. My wife laughs at people at work who speak to her about football as if she couldn't possibly understand anything except how cute Brady is. She blows them away with facts and knowlewdge of the game. 
    They have more gear than I do.
    No pink hats.
    One dog named Brady.  The next will be Mayo. (their call).
    I am blest.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Patssox you are more than blessed, you just might be the luckiest man in the world

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Plus i would NEVER generalize. just MOST women dont know anything about sports.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

[QUOTE]You werent kidding harley when you said she doesnt post here much anymore, Her last post was 74 days ago
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

She has a pic of herself in a Brady uni and others of herself (a butt shot of her in chaps) MMMM lol  she defaults to the BB avatar when she doesn't want attention. I'd say she is 28-29 hard to tell

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts Audience : She has a pic of herself in a Brady uni and others of herself (a butt shot of her in chaps) MMMM lol  she defaults to the BB avatar when she doesn't want attention. I'd say she is 28-29 hard to tell
     YUMMY

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Wish i could see those PICS so i could check out the Merchandise. LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Funny story~ my wife can follow football pretty well and she's a Pats fan. a few years back we were watching a game and there was a penalty and ref says "that penalty is declined" my wife says "well of coarse they're going refuse their own penalties"....I say "honey the other team decides if they want to take or decline the penalty"...she says "Oh"   god bless her LOL

Sections
Shortcuts