Colts Babe-We Love You, To leave the Country,...-Phil Simms Even Said So

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

Colts Babe-We Love You, To leave the Country,...-Phil Simms Even Said So

Ok Time for everyone to post something nice so that we can send this "Cashew" a going away party! Be thoughtful though because she is obviously in need of medication and a one way plane ride.
    OKAY i will start.
    Hey Doooshebag, take Peytons jock strap off your face for a minute and read.
    The CoLtS are now the NFL's biggest joke. Are they becomming the Buff. Bills? no but they are getting closer every year.
    Can you say choke? yes you can, Phil Simms even said so.
    We are going to send Peyton to speak with Tiger Woods, this way Peyton can learn how to score every time hes out!
    Now do us a big favor Speirm lips do you like the Outdoors? do yo ulike sex? Good, then go take a phuking Hike!
    Ok whos next?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Colts Babe-We Love You, To leave the Country,...-Phil Simms Even Said So

Before you leave Babe clean yourself up....Phil said too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

You shouldn't say anything about tiger Woods. I had a sex addiction once, I tried the patch but panties tied around my arm didnt do anything for me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbincpumpkin. Show dbincpumpkin's posts

I luv it !!!  Colts babe, hit the road because you are clearly an idiot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Dear Colts "babe".... you look like "elephantbabe".  Go to India.  LOTS of elephants there.  AND you could actually get a job!  Giving phone service.  Wow, i just threw up.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Davedsone, I'm from India so COME ON MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

We respect our elephants! =)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~I want to state outright as of this moment, I am totally against the overall sentiment of this thread...alcondragon, you Do Not have the right to be even somewhat complimentary towards Phil Simms.

Yup, After years of saying imbecil!cally obvious points covered by utterly hokey remarks like, "Hey All, it seems there hasn't been alot of deep balls thrown today...shucks, the look probably just ain't there...must be good D, the offense 'el probably make some type of adjustment," NOW after doing weeks of behind-the-scenes homework and clearly being coached up on his Superbowl announcing technique, Everyone wants to short-change his id!ocy?  No, I simply won't stand for it....

So, from this moment onwards-rather than doing what we've all done in the past: Chugging a drink after Simms says something stup!d, We'll now pound a drink after Phil Simms says something totally contradictory...  Instances can (and actually Did) include during games, Phil Simms saying something akin to the following, during the SB pregame:  Discussing How Peyton Manning was on pace to become, in his words- "the best player to ever play, period," ONLY to hop on The Saint's bandwagon in the 4th qtr and start discussing how great The Saints were this year...   AND/OR, a better instance was when Simms said something like this right before the Manning Int, "If you're The Saints, you do not want to make the same mistakes in opening up the field by sending alot a' guys at Manning that The NY Jets did...".  Ooops, wadd'ya know...Saints Blitz and get an INT.  Simms: "Well, ya really gotta stick with what got your team here ta' begin with, ya know?"   

Oh yea, Indybabe...you s^ck too.  And so does Phil Collins-see, I originally misread the title of this thread...come to think of it, I'm not even sure if I actually hate Simms at all...or if the above was an off-shoot on my overall intention of going off on Phil Collins:  
         Like when Collins supposedly invited a guy to one of his concerts; a guy who I believe killed some other guy (I think it was in a DWI accident...but I really don't know, or care)... THEN Phil Collins sang some st^pid song ambiguously symbolic of the whole incident, and when Collins sang that non-descript song, I guess He later stated that He kept staring at that particular guy who killed the other dude...Like he was talkin' smack directly to him alone as if Phil Collin is some sort of a big super-tough guy for doing that.  A real tough guy throws someone through a glass coffee table when that guy punches him first, or smashes someone's head on an oak table when that guy pushes him first, thus using up his court-ordered accelerated rehabilitations in 3 different states (as a fictionalized, for instance).  Man, IF I'm that murderer guy, I'm probably thinking, "Wow, Collins is lookin' his way A-gain...50,000 fans and he's peerin' this way-Yes...You're #1 Philly-boy!  Wonder what this song's about...catchy beat though.  He looks confused, probably can't get off the stage ta' hit the John, gotta be rough.  Boy-look at all those extra roadies that are around him during this song...weird...Hey, this way again...#1 Go PHIL!"  

~The important detail is in the story's overall moral:  Phil Simms is d^mb, Phil Collins is a w!mp, Indybabe's a mutant, there should be more than 1 single get-off-scot-free per state, and obviously far more drinking games. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Babe-We Love You, To leave the Country,...-Phil Simms Even Said So:
    ~ I want to state outright as of this moment, I am totally against the overall sentiment of this thread... alcondragon , you Do Not have the right to be even somewhat complimentary towards Phil Simms. Yup, After years of saying imbecil!cally obvious points covered by utterly hokey remarks like, " Hey All, it seems there hasn't been alot of deep balls thrown today...shucks, the look probably just ain't there...must be good D, the offense 'el probably make some type of adjustment ," NOW after doing weeks of behind-the-scenes homework and clearly being coached up on his Superbowl announcing technique, Everyone wants to short-change his id!ocy?  No, I simply won't stand for it.... So, from this moment onwards-rather than doing what we've all done in the past: Chugging a drink after Simms says something stup!d, We'll now pound a drink after Phil Simms says something totally contradictory...  Instances can (and actually Did) include during games, Phil Simms saying something akin to the following, during the SB pregame:  Discussing How Peyton Manning was on pace to become, in his words- " the best player to ever play, period ," ONLY to hop on The Saint's bandwagon in the 4th qtr and start discussing how great The Saints were this year...   AND/OR, a better instance was when Simms said something like this right before the Manning Int, " If you're The Saints, you do not want to make the same mistakes in opening up the field by sending alot a' guys at Manning that The NY Jets did ...".  Ooops, wadd'ya know...Saints Blitz and get an INT.  Simms: " Well, ya really gotta stick with what got your team here ta' begin with, ya know ?"    Oh yea, Indybabe ...you s^ck too.  And so does Phil Collins-see, I originally misread the title of this thread...come to think of it, I'm not even sure if I actually hate Simms at all...or if the above was an off-shoot on my overall intention of going off on Phil Collins:        Like when Collins supposedly invited a guy to one of his concerts; a guy who I believe killed some other guy (I think it was in a DWI accident...but I really don't know, or care)... THEN Phil Collins sang some st^pid song ambiguously symbolic of the whole incident, and when Collins sang that non-descript song, I guess He later stated that He kept staring at that particular guy who killed the other dude...Like he was talkin' smack directly to him alone as if Phil Collin is some sort of a big super-tough guy for doing that.  A real tough guy throws someone through a glass coffee table when that guy punches him first, or smashes someone's head on an oak table when that guy pushes him first, thus using up his court-ordered accelerated rehabilitations in 3 different states (as a fictionalized, for instance).  Man, IF I'm that murderer guy, I'm probably thinking, " Wow, Collins is lookin' his way A-gain...50,000 fans and he's peerin' this way-Yes...You're #1 Philly-boy!  Wonder what this song's about...catchy beat though.  He looks confused, probably can't get off the stage ta' hit the John, gotta be rough.  Boy-look at all those extra roadies that are around him during this song...weird...Hey, this way again...#1 Go PHIL !"   ~ The important detail is in the story's overall moral:  Phil Simms is d^mb, Phil Collins is a w!mp, Indybabe's a mutant, there should be more than 1 single get-off-scot-free per state, and obviously far more drinking games.   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Free cheers for you my son! I dont have a clue as to what you just said but I love it anyway. And yes I agree about Phil Simms, he use to bash the Patriots when ever he covered their games, I wanted to throw a chair at him through the television. He;s a total Puttz

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Well, if Phil Simms says so it must be true.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Babe-We Love You, To leave the Country,...-Phil Simms Even Said So:
    Before you leave Babe clean yourself up....Phil said too.
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Good oneLaughing

Sections
Shortcuts