Colts Cannot Sell Out Game

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: Colts Cannot Sell Out Game

wowww, its amazing. Is this a red flag for the NFL?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

3 teams did not sell out...wasnt only the Colts. definately a poor mark for the NFL

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

GB is not sold out yet either And I thought I heard Cincy as well.????

Might have something to do with weather?

like below 0 in GB and snow/ice in indy and Cincy

BTW Indy was 3500 short.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

playoff costs are too high and with no one having extra income (esp recently) right after the holidays is it really any surprise. When times are good stadiums fill up, when times are bad they don't. I've had a number of family and friends seriously need to cut back on spending because of the new healthcare law. Many lost their doctors and insurance and had to buy even more expensive versions for less coverage. They ended up dropping a lot of things they use to love to do in the past to cover the extra expense

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

3 teams did not sell out...wasnt only the Colts. definately a poor mark for the NFL

[/QUOTE]

Green Bay will be -10 at game, the Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 23 years and Indy is in a heated dome.

That said,  who would rather be at a game wasting a lot of money when they can stay home and watch it on a huge high definition TV paying $5 for a 6 pack and actually being able to see the game.  I was at the game in miami last year and in the upper deck and saw absolutley nothing of what was going on in the field and had to refer to the jumbotron during big plays.  I can't see ever going to a game other than to get together with some friends I haven't seen in a while.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One of the worst pro rsports markets in the country.  How embarrassing for Underpants.

[/QUOTE]

A pox against our house! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BTW Indy was 3500 short.

[/QUOTE]

GB is not sold out? That's impossible.  

[/QUOTE]

http://www.kttc.com/story/24346823/2014/01/02/packers-49ers-playoff-game-still-not-sold-out

Green Bay must also be "one of the worst pro rsports markets in the country."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BTW Indy was 3500 short.

[/QUOTE]

GB is not sold out? That's impossible.  

[/QUOTE]

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-nfl-having-trouble-selling-203700445.html

Green Bay's a crap market too, right rusty.  Trust me if your team did not reside in one of the largest markets in the country, you might have difficulty too. 

The CSA for Boston is 5th largest in the US.  The MSA for Boston is 10th largest in the US.  Indy is 30th for CSA and 37 for MSA. 

If great sports towns are defined that way due to signficant population that would mean Taft was the greatest president because he was the largest, right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

Cincy is also a crap market.  What is the 3rd crap sports market, Krap?

[/QUOTE]

sorry, did not see this post, but the other posters are correct, Cincy, GB and the Colts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Who cares? Really. Who the XYZ cares...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]If great sports towns are defined that way due to signficant population that would mean Taft was the greatest president because he was the largest, right?[/QUOTE]

This is quite clearly the most illogical analogy and dumbest comment you have ever made around here, and that is up against some pretty stiff competition.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Nor can the bungles or even the packers. I guess their worried about the deep cold that's coming this weekend. It's wierd the Colts can't - they got that HomerDome.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

out door games are going to be cold this weekend.  

dont know what's going on in Indy.  I was going to make a crack about the crowd sound loop they play on the PA system there but I'll pass.

people might still be mad about Manning being dumped and dumped on by Irsay.

Watch out for those Mayflower moving vans.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Indianapolis one of the poorest cities countrywide...no surprise

Job market is terrible, unemployment is high ..explains it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

One of the worst pro rsports markets in the country.  How embarrassing for Underpants.

[/QUOTE]

neither can Green bay...    well they have an (minus 40 windchill) excuse at least.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

gotta love the old blackout system.  

Buy the tickets or else.......... your 80 yr old momma won't be able to see the game on her TV.   thanx NFL....  

Hey how come the NFL doesn't buy up those measly extra tickets in a clandestine operation that redisributes them at a discount to young fans who would love to go and brave the weather.....??????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

because they are self serving a--holes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Holly and Salk said the projection is for -30 wind chill in GB at game time. I wouldn't go to that either...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Holly and Salk said the projection is for -30 wind chill in GB at game time. I wouldn't go to that either...

[/QUOTE]

poussssy

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Fans aren't going to the Green Bay game because it's going to be absurdly cold. 

Fans aren't going to the Cincy game because they are sick of getting their hearts broken by Marvin 'playoff tease" Lewis and company, and they know Dalton is good for four picks here and there. 

Fans aren't going to the Colts game because most of them would rather talk about Manning and follow Manning than their own team, as UD6 shows in here almost daily

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

poussssy

[/QUOTE]

I am as you say... I spent 9 years working in all weather for UPS and now I can't stand it when its below freezing. Its 66 in my house right now and I'm cold. I prefer to watch my football indoors, on a big screen, with lots of food and liquid refreshments. My best friend is coming out from Nebraska for a memorial mass next week, we will either be watching at Michaels Harborside in Newburyport or The Holy Grail in Epping, NH...