Colts Disgrace Themselves

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3993225. Show user_3993225's posts

Re: Colts Disgrace Themselves

In Response to Re: Colts Disgrace Themselves:
    When I argue on Manning's behalf, I think most here think I am slighting Brady.  I suppose if you think Brady is best and I don't that might be true, but really that's not my point.  I think Brady and Manning are far and away the two best players of the last decade and not separated by a great deal.  But I have my reasons for believing Manning is better just as you and many here believe Brady is better.  I am not offended by that notion, I wish others here weren't offended by my perspective. 
    Posted by UD6

I wouldn't be offended if I thought this is what you actually thought (I do not expect a Colts fan to think Brady is better than Manning).  Maybe it is, but some of your other posts can easily be interpreted otherwise.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runer. Show Runer's posts

Brady became the first-ever unanimously chosen player to be named the NFL's Most Valuable Player.

FIRST EVER. IN NFL HISTORY.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Disgrace Themselves:
    In Response to Re: Colts Disgrace Themselves : LOL - what's been proven this year is that Manning didn't have the support that Brady has had and won in spite of that lack of support.  Pats 11-5 without Brady.  Colts 0-7 without Manning.  TP and Russ, you have both made your case for Manning being better, and I am not going to allow you to walk away from that. 
    Posted by UD6

Are you comparing a stacked team to a crumbling team? 
    How about this, Cassel led the Pats to a 11-5 season after the Pats went 16-0.  Last year the Colts went 10-6, SO if an inferior Painter (to Cassel) comes close to winning 5 games, will you shut up?
    Also, I forget, didnt Cassel get AFC player of the week twice while the "GPETPF" played during those weeks?
    However, it may be too late for this team to actually try to win a game now.  Polian will try to get highest draft pick he can get now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runer. Show Runer's posts

C.O.L.T.S. is back

Count on losing this sunday!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections