Colts fan here, rooting for the Pats but...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oakstreetfunding. Show oakstreetfunding's posts

Colts fan here, rooting for the Pats but...

The Saints have been so explosive I'm not sure if the Pats can get it done.  Having said that, the Pats are excellent without a doubt and the Saints haven't been tested with a team of their caliber IMHO.  So the burden is definitely on the Saints; if the Pats just play their game they might just do it and we'll see what the Saints are really made of. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Colts fan here, rooting for the Pats but...

So, where do you put the Saints versus the Colts?  The Pats had the Colts number a couple weeks ago save for "you know what" and the Colts haven't been "wowing" their opponents with how they've been winning.  You are correct about the barometer this game is for the Saints. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oakstreetfunding. Show oakstreetfunding's posts

In Response to Re: Colts fan here, rooting for the Pats but...:
    So, where do you put the Saints versus the Colts?  The Pats had the Colts number a couple weeks ago save for "you know what" and the Colts haven't been "wowing" their opponents with how they've been winning.  You are correct about the barometer this game is for the Saints. 
    Posted by agcsbill

To be honest, I don't know.  That's why the Pats/Saints game is the game of the week for me and I'm sure the Colts will be watching with interest too.  I think this game will tell everyone if the Saints are really that good-or not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

In Response to Re: Colts fan here, rooting for the Pats but... : To be honest, I don't know.  That's why the Pats/Saints game is the game of the week for me and I'm sure the Colts will be watching with interest too.  I think this game will tell everyone if the Saints are really that good-or not.
    Posted by oakstreetfunding

This just goes to show that the salary cap is a good thing and evens the playing field. Theres been some good football this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOGAH-2009. Show TOGAH-2009's posts

Any game the Pats lose is good football.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Colts fan here, rooting for the Pats but... : This just goes to show that the salary cap is a good thing and evens the playing field. Theres been some good football this year.
    Posted by Philskiw

Absolutely, I hope they get a deal done, I don't want football to become baseball.  Even if the Pats bought a Pro Bowl team and won the SB the win for me would be meaningless.  Who has the biggest bank account- who cares.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Re: Colts fan here, rooting for the Pats but... : Absolutely, I hope they get a deal done, I don't want football to become baseball.  Even if the Pats bought a Pro Bowl team and won the SB the win for me would be meaningless.  Who has the biggest bank account- who cares.
    Posted by shenanigan
    Like the OverPaid Yankees. Baseball isn't even a sport anymore. It's a complete Joke

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I kind of like our chances this week. They get better an better as each week goes by. Should have beat the Colts, but a fumble on the goal line will do it every time, and NO I don't blame Bill, every play is a gamble!!!

One more thing, I'd settle for 59 min., I'll give them the 1!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Personally i'm far more impressed with the Dolts than the Saints, and with my hatred of Polian and Co. that's saying something.  The Saints offense is dynamic I wont take away from that, but that defense is a bunch of FRAUDS.  Their corners are Jabari Greer and I don't know who else.  Does anyone else remember the last time mr.greer tried to cover randy moss?  Oh that's right, 4 touchdowns in one half against the Bills.  If the defense shows up for 4 quarters (who know's if they will) the Pats should win this game convincingly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Colts fan here, rooting for the Pats but...:
    The Saints have been so explosive I'm not sure if the Pats can get it done.  Having said that, the Pats are excellent without a doubt and the Saints haven't been tested with a team of their caliber IMHO.  So the burden is definitely on the Saints; if the Pats just play their game they might just do it and we'll see what the Saints are really made of. 
    Posted by oakstreetfunding

Patriots should take the Saints Monday night. I am glad they have their key players back from injury so there will be no second guessing of "what if". The Saints have struggled in some key games early but the opponent never finished them off. I believe we can and will.

Just from watching both teams, Colts and Saints, I believe the Saints to be the better, more rounded team. Will find out as we go through Monday and the Playoffs..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think the Saints are very good, and home field advantage really applies here.  I keep thinking of that dome reopener against the Falcons..... ouch.  Hopefully, we get up on them and get the crowd out of it fast.  It's gonna be a doooooozy i think. 

Sections
Shortcuts