COLTS GAME ~ TRUE PATS FANS >READ THIS ********

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: COLTS GAME ~ TRUE PATS FANS >READ THIS ********

I saw the best version of the PATS 09 playing in this game for 48 minutes, and the average version of our team playing the last 12 minutes.

In this i see a great improvement. We have too many faces around, Chung, Buttler, Prior, Edelman, Seabass, Mcwogan, Bodden, Tully, Nikovich, burgess, and some more guys that need some time to really get into the PATS football and the NFL rythm.

The Best is yet to come. We now have to win the 2nd place in the conference. I spect the Bengals and Steelers to drop al least  1 more game each. 12-4 would be enough.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

In Response to Re: COLTS GAME ~ TRUE PATS FANS >READ THIS ********:
    [QUOTE]And let me add this IM STILL WITH YOU, COACH BILL!!!!
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

id like to second this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Here's something no one pointed out.  Brady and the O was gifted great field position via interception on NE's third-to-last drive, and was unable to get a TD.  NE settled for a FG to keep the game within two scores.  On the Pats' next-to-last last possession, all they needed was a single first down to win the game and they couldn't do it with four attempts.  (Their last drive was only one play before the play clock expired.)  Manning and the Colts' Offense, however, produced a long TD drive to put it within one score on their next-to-last drive.  And a 29-yard drive on their last drive to win it.  My point: Manning closed the game with two clutch drives, whereas Brady did not...