COLTS get anouther timely penalty against titans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

COLTS get anouther timely penalty against titans

titans get a 10yd penalty on a 1ST and goal at the 1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: COLTS get anouther timely penalty against titans

Of course.  And no pass interference on 4th and goal from the 2 yard line.

But I still blame fisher.  Chris Johnson is his bext player and when they had 1st and goal on the 1 yard line he didn't get the ball.  In fact they ran 4 plays and Johnson didn't touch the ball.

Horrible.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Indy just got away with another interference

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Maybe you are just doing this for me, but there was an earlier questionable non-PI call on Finnegan, a questionable PI call on Lacey, a couple of non-holding calls for the Titans on critical plays.  

Hopefully you guys are trying to gig me, because if you really believe what you are writing then you are brainwashed.  You are looking only for plays when the colts benefit and never from the other side.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Who cares?

The Patriots have enough problems of their own.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Please...get over the Colts and penalties.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Nick - Not only that, but the colts controlled the game entirely.  Chris Johnson got his yards but most of them within the 5 yd range.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

"another"......not "anouther."

The Colts had a penalty called on them {interference} in which the ball was thrown 10 yds beyond the reciever. He might have caught it if he were Dwight Howard.............What is your preoccupation with the Colts? You're a Patriots fan aren't you? What did you think of today's game with the Dolphins?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

In Response to Re: COLTS get anouther timely penalty against titans:
    Who cares? The Patriots have enough problems of their own.
    Posted by NickC1188

I totally agree.  We not playing very good right now and we need to take care of our business, or we wont have a redemption game against the Colts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

who cares we are not on the level of play to even care about the Colts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Yeah, I'm not surprised you guys are saying this.  That holding penalty was undeniable - the interior lineman pulled the DT down in the backfield.  The PI call on the Colts was questionable.  There was contact, but it didn't amount to much - seemed to be incidental contact.  And, of course, I wouldn't expect you to mention the very poor spot on the first drive for the Titans.  Should have been 4th and a solid 1 deep in their own territory, but they gave the Titans a first.  They went on to score a FG on that play.  Another game where most of the close calls went against the Colts, but you sore losers are still complaining about some nonexistent referee conspiracy...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

...upchuck your Narragansett into your quahog chow-duh to know that while watching your woeful ineptitude today, that several of us...through our guffaws and chortles...actually found ourseves feeling sorry for you. 
    Posted by TheCurtainStainer

That's good stuff!  You're a credit to Colt fans everywhere!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Did you guys watch the overtime redskins saints matchup? Did that redskin really fumble? I didnt think so but it migt just have been that i was rooting against the aints

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

I thought it was a fumble.  I'm not rooting against the Saints, though.  It's a long-shot, but I'd like to see the Colts and Saints play a SB of unbeatens...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

that would be cool and s uck at the same time

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Who cares? The Patriots have enough problems of their own.
    Posted by NickC1188

Good call. Let's focus on our team.

Sections
Shortcuts