colts giants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

colts giants

Don't want to get too excited because a game is 4 quarters and I saw what happened with NE. 

But the colts offense clicked and the RB's ran (I know, can you believe it) and then the D just stuffed NYG's superior run game.

thoughts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Re: colts giants

Addai is running with more burst this year than he has the last 3 years.  Contract year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Its amazing how good an offense can be when a team has a running game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Wow John, I'll bet your mother is beaming with pride for you after that comment.  I hear AA really works.  Might be time for you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Why would you come on a Pats board and try to incite Patriot fans?  Don't you have some friends you could be watching the game with???

BTW - the best the Colts will be tomorrow is 1-1.....just like the Pats :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Jeffab - go see my earlier thread.  I said tonight would be no cakewalk.  Fortunately it is going better than that.  And I don't know how the things I have said on this thread are inciteful. 

Maybe you should ask John to go look for his integrity.  After his Dungy comment, I figure he has lost it.  I am giving him credit for having at least had it.  Maybe I am wrong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

John, sorry for the delayed response.  Got caught up watching Eli get stripped and then Peyton engineering another scoring drive. 

Glad you are enjoying your sophomoric fantasies publicly, even at my expense.  Most pats fans are understandably upset right now. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Hey Indy, congrats on a big win tonight, at least Eli will lose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: colts giants:
    [QUOTE]Why would you come on a Pats board and try to incite Patriot fans?  Don't you have some friends you could be watching the game with??? BTW - the best the Colts will be tomorrow is 1-1.....just like the Pats :)
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

No, he doesn't. He is on this board more than I am at work. And I work a lot. He either has no family or friends or his Patriots obsession has driven them all away. I find either one plausible.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: colts giants : Tony Dungy = Father of the Year
    Posted by John413[/QUOTE]

I think he did win that award from the Indiana Family Institute who oppose gay marriage but are adamantly silent on bestialityy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Indy, congrats on a big win tonight, at least Eli will lose.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]
    Tough game for the pats.  I did tape it and hope to watch some later.  Without having my head chopped off, I will say what I have said before, I think Brady's holding the ball too long.  You guys may have the real deal in your TE's.  I saw that one had a pretty big day.  That will help Brady.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: colts giants : Indylove, you're a troll, what do you expect.  I'm upset by today's game, but the 3 Super Bowl titles eases the pain just a little.  Since you're a female from Indy, I suspect you eat your problems away. By the way, no one here cares about Eli and Peyton, they could both be cast in Deliverance 2.  

You raise a great point. With all the menfolk in Indy being like Indylove, just how do they reproduce?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Dear god, did you see that woman in the Peyton Manning jersey arguing about the helmet? No wonder you guys turn to each other.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Good stuff Root.  Keep the hits coming.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Good stuff Root.  Keep the hits coming.
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

After seeing that woman - she looked like a pig, but she was orange...<shudder>  I was once again tempted to feel badly for you, but then I remembered that you are you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: colts giants : After seeing that woman - she looked like a pig, but she was orange...<shudder />  I was once again tempted to feel badly for you, but then I remembered that you are you.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your almost concern.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

stp - i understand your frustration.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TributetoPengy. Show TributetoPengy's posts

James Dungy is hanging around in his Randy Moss Raiders jersey.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]My thoughts are:  I loved watching Manning choke in the Super Bowl year.  Nothing cheers me up like a Manning failure.  And I'm glad the Colts threw the last 2 games of the year to give themselves no chance to go undefeated.  That really backfired, huh?
    Contrary to the Colts, the Pats will never again see a SB. That's genius.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]The Giants are the biggest fraud SB champs, even more of a fraud than the Manning Colts.   Eli is an incompetent quarterback and Tom Coughlin has done nothing to prove he can win anymore.  The Giants have done NOTHING to attack Peyton all game - YOU HAVE TO PUNCH OUT MANNING EVEN IF IT COSTS YOU PENALTIES AND FINES BECAUSE YOU CANNOT LET PEYTON BE COMFORTABLE AT ANY POINT OF THE GAME.  You have to hit him so much that his physical ability to direct the offense is damaged.  Here is the fatal fact - THE GIANTS HAVE A LOSING RECORD SINCE PLEXIGLASS SHOT HIMSELF. 
    Posted by STP43FAN[/QUOTE]
    P. Manning, the best QB in football. Period.................

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

What a rotten day.  Miami 2-0 (at least Favre looked bad), Jets fricking beat the stuff out of us with SANCHEZ and Indy cruises.  Going to bed.  Hope this is one of those soul searching losses.  I will say again, however, I do NOT blame the defense.  They did o.k.  till they were put out there too long.  I blame the Offense, specifically, who was Tom throwing to, why do we STILL only seem to throw it to Moss late in games, WHERE was Fred Taylor, and why didn't someone grab Bill Obriens headset and beat him to death with it.  WE LOOKED AWFUL ON OFFENSE.  Yeah, we didn't look that great on defense, either.  But I kind of expected them to get lit up sometimes.  Its part of the learning curve.

Sections
Shortcuts