Colts greeted by 11 fans at airport

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: Colts greeted by 11 fans at airport

In Response to Re: Colts greeted by 11 fans at airport:
    I thought they cancelled school prior to the SB in expectation of their triumphant return.  What else did their fans have to do?
    Posted by timithye

Look at the bright side - it was one less day that Dick and Jane were taught that evolution is a myth and creationism is sound science.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Well, there were 11 of them because the rest were still on the bandwagon (which had pulled into New Orleans by then).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Laz, The ones that actually showed up are probably the ones you want to stay furthest away from."

~Boy ain't this the scarry truth...  Security musta went in thinking, "O.k., at least more than one of these nutjobs has a satchel of TNT under their coats...we shoulda really rethought the fenced-in 700 foot perimeter and meager 2 dozen bomb-sniffing dogs part...". 
    Seriously though, these Indy Fans were treated like mutant flu-ridden penal colony escapees harbinging influenza and asking for autographs with pen-knives that shot liquid anthrax...  Hope they at least offered them some sort of consolation gear for the "Priviledged Fan"-perhaps a comb, maybe a toothbrush.....delousing powder for lice eggs.  I mean, bare minimum right there...cause if I'm a leper fan and someone's not throwing at least some name-brand soap my way, I ain't even leavin'... 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Hope they at least offered them some sort of consolation gear for the "Priviledged Fan"-perhaps a comb, maybe a toothbrush....

I don't think they'd know how to use a comb, unless they put a handle on it and called it a "hair rake". And a toothbrush???? Is that a joke? I suppose they could use it on their mule! Seriously, counting all eleven of their fans they still fell short 23 teeth of a full set! What the hell would they need a toothbrush for?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~You're way off with that remark there, bub...Gum-disease on pack animals, is certainly no laughing matter (but you and I can't actually be sure though, ya know, civilization?).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Polian is blaming the O-line and WR for the low turn out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I was tooling in Hickanapolis and saw this road sign.....I was full throttle on out of there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhill. Show smileybennyhill's posts

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7118/manning4.gif

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

11 fans, 17 teeth.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BERNIENH. Show BERNIENH's posts

So that means Archie and Eli Manning were there with 9 people they picked up in the airport ??