Colts just blew it up.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Colts just blew it up.

Colts released TE Dallas Clark, RB Joseph Addai, MLB Gary Brackett, and SS Melvin Bullitt.

Clark turns 33 before the season, can't stay healthy, and was an absolute nightmare when he did see the field in 2011, dropping passes left and right and getting exposed in lame attempts as a blocker. He may generate some interest in free agency, but very well might be done. The rest of the moves represent a full-on house cleaning by the franchise. Addai, Brackett, and Bullitt were all overpriced and do not fit into the plans of Chuck Pagano and Ryan Grigson. - roto

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Colts just blew it up.

Addai is 29 which blows my mind.. where does time go?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Ohh yeah man they're cleaning house alright, I read on NFLN earlier that they were entertaining offers for Freeney!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: Colts just blew it up.:
    [QUOTE]Ohh yeah man they're cleaning house alright, I read on NFLN earlier that they were entertaining offers for Freeney!
    Posted by danemcmenamin[/QUOTE]

Yup because he has a 19 million cap hit this year and he has already told the team he WILL NOT restructure the deal.  No way he is on the team with that size cap hit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

The Polians really ruined that team...they're leaking money every where

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'd expect 2 to 3 wins again next year for that team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Someone on Espn. boston said Painter gone too.
    Funny how all those players who fought so gallantly for pride and new contracts after their leader went down during a 2-14 season, got fired.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Have they cleared enough room to bring Manning back?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Wow they are gonna be bad. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Pats should take a serious look at Freeney if he hits the open market. As for Clark, Wayne and Peyton, those boys should move out west to San Francisco. Can you imagine that defense with Peyton Manning and his Colts offense together? Talk about a team to beat. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]The Pats should take a serious look at Freeney if he hits the open market. As for Clark, Wayne and Peyton, those boys should move out west to San Francisco. Can you imagine that defense with Peyton Manning and his Colts offense together? Talk about a team to beat. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Scary good. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Colts just blew it up.:
    [QUOTE]Colts released TE Dallas Clark, RB Joseph Addai, MLB Gary Brackett, and SS Melvin Bullitt. Clark turns 33 before the season, can't stay healthy, and was an absolute nightmare when he did see the field in 2011, dropping passes left and right and getting exposed in lame attempts as a blocker. He may generate some interest in free agency, but very well might be done. The rest of the moves represent a full-on house cleaning by the franchise. Addai, Brackett, and Bullitt were all overpriced and do not fit into the plans of Chuck Pagano and Ryan Grigson. - roto
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

If I was a Colts Fan, I'd temper this news which inevitably means they certainly might have a multi-year rebuilding process which might make them an afterthought for more than simply the 1 upcoming season alone, WITH the recognition that this is a cold business, The NFL is a producing young man's game, and the way Indy looked, Moves like this are really a must-do...  Trully, from a Rival Fan's perspective, I'd much rather that Indy's FO dragged their heals here, Made fruitless attempts to remain strong by patchworking messes of FAs in, in some long unending & in the end- failed attempts to stay at the top without fully cleaning up parts which either aren't working or have worn down and are half-broken and very expensive to upkeep...  Really, As a Pats Fan, I'd much rather that they waste 3 years attempting to do this, prior to realizing that they have to rebuild regardless, for 2-3 MORE years after this fact...

Just sayin'. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbear3915. Show mbear3915's posts

Do you think Clark is completely toast or were we seeing a demoralized version who had no one to throw him the ball? If he is a shadow of his former self, wouldn't a 3 TE set with Gronk, Aaron H. and Clark be unstoppable?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Colts just blew it up. : If I was a Colts Fan, I'd temper this news which inevitably means they certainly might have a multi-year rebuilding process which might make them an afterthought for more than simply the 1 upcoming season alone, WITH the recognition that this is a cold business, The NFL is a producing young man's game, and the way Indy looked, Moves like this are really a must-do...  Trully, from a Rival Fan's perspective, I'd much rather that Indy's FO dragged their heals here, Made fruitless attempts to remain strong by patchworking messes of FAs in, in some long unending & in the end- failed attempts to stay at the top without fully cleaning up parts which either aren't working or have worn down and are half-broken and very expensive to upkeep...  Really, As a Pats Fan, I'd much rather that they waste 3 years attempting to do this, prior to realizing that they have to rebuild regardless, for 2-3 MORE years after this fact... Just sayin'. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Laz my man, your entire post assumes I'm celebrating or making fun of the Colts.  Just showing a website stating that the Colts have officially began rebuilding mode.  Manning, Wayne, probably Garcon, Bullit, Addia and Brackett are Indy household names, and they're all looking for new employment. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Do you think Clark is completely toast or were we seeing a demoralized version who had no one to throw him the ball? If he is a shadow of his former self, wouldn't a 3 TE set with Gronk, Aaron H. and Clark be unstoppable?
    Posted by mbear3915[/QUOTE]

Rotoworld belittled the guy....  Pats should get a legit blocking TE with decent hands to back up the duo.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

not sure if I call blowing it up, more like cleaning house. Those players didn't add a lot of value to the Colts but were costing the team in cap space. Now they can start building a base instead of trying to build on a cracked foundation

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]not sure if I call blowing it up, more like cleaning house. Those players didn't add a lot of value to the Colts but were costing the team in cap space. Now they can start building a base instead of trying to build on a cracked foundation
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Sure.  But between new QB and probably offensize system, new style D, and a slew of players cut or not resigned....  I believe blowing it proper ion terminology.  C'mon, I gotta kill time at work, ya know?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts just blew it up. : Laz my man, your entire post assumes I'm celebrating or making fun of the Colts.  Just showing a website stating that the Colts have officially began rebuilding mode.  Manning, Wayne, probably Garcon, Bullit, Addia and Brackett are Indy household names, and they're all looking for new employment. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Maaan Getzo, Thinkin' my Absolute rants currently based on my insane muscle tension problems, Are givin' me a bad rap (which I recognize, and don't refute...probably also "-nor apologize for")...But I didn't mean ANY'a that here.  Never even crossed my mind for half an instant with the 17,000 other things that cross my mind in any given "half an instant"...  Naaahhh, even when I'm tearing off in some opinion which is counter to somebody else's, I really never even once, come away with some Judgement on the person.  Really- 99% of the time, In my initial response, I'm not even aware to whom I'm responding to (seriously).  Yup, that's the way to go alright:  No favoritism, because you don't even recognize even the smallest aspect of Individuality...and with Zero Human Element, there's next-to-no Judgements (certainly no impassioned judgemental slights)...  Excepting a few key select social issues- Politics, Race, Religion, Poverty, and other areas wherein Uninformed and Impartial Prejudicial stances result in my heartless & bare Utopian Ideals with zero actual heartbeat attached to it, ARE undermined with blind self-interests far over and beyond more complete, full, and Objective conclusions on these affairs...THESE are what makes Me Mental...for months on end...(and leans me towards taking the hardest of closed and finalized stances myself as a bullwark halfw!t stopgap against any sea of uninformed halfw!ts)...

What was I talkin' about again...?  Oh, right- No, I didn't mean that (man I like makin' these things difficult).    

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts just blew it up. : Sure.  But between new QB and probably offensize system, new style D, and a slew of players cut or not resigned....  I believe blowing it proper ion terminology.  C'mon, I gotta kill time at work, ya know?
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

WhatInth are ya doin' there?!?!

<note: there was no use of the term "still", or any factoring of time or longevity, into my equation up above /> 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts just blew it up. : Maaan Getzo , Thinkin' my Absolute rants currently based on my insane muscle tension problems, Are givin' me a bad rap (which I recognize, and don't refute...probably also "-nor apologize for")...But I didn't mean ANY'a that here.  Never even crossed my mind for half an instant with the 17,000 other things that cross my mind in any given "half an instant"...  Naaahhh, even when I'm tearing off in some opinion which is counter to somebody else's, I really never even once, come away with some Judgement on the person.  Really- 99% of the time, In my initial response, I'm not even aware to whom I'm responding to (seriously).  Yup, that's the way to go alright:  No favoritism, because you don't even recognize even the smallest aspect of Individuality...and with Zero Human Element, there's next-to-no Judgements (certainly no impassioned judgemental slights)...  Excepting a few key select social issues- Politics, Race, Religion, Poverty, and other areas wherein Uninformed and Impartial Prejudicial stances result in my heartless & bare Utopian Ideals with zero actual heartbeat attached to it, ARE undermined with blind self-interests far over and beyond more complete, full, and Objective conclusions on these affairs...THESE are what makes Me Mental...for months on end...(and leans me towards taking the hardest of closed and finalized stances myself as a bullwark halfw!t stopgap against any sea of uninformed halfw!ts)... What was I talkin' about again...?  Oh, right- No, I didn't mean that (man I like makin' these things difficult).    

I knew it.

And as far as work goes... I'ma West Coaster now my man.  The day is still young.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Lot of respect for bill Belichick who rebuilt the team on the fly and kept us in the playoffs

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts just blew it up. : I knew it. And as far as work goes... I'ma West Coaster now my man.  The day is still young.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

(sigh)- Jealous...  Whole Fam's base is in New England...  Lemme tell'ya, Makes for INFINITELY harder and more exacting possibilities and probabilities when one relocates upon there being no "base", no wiggle room in hard times...things like this.  MUCH harder.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Just as long as Jim Irsay doesn't give a national press conference for all these guys. Ummm ummmm ummmm ummmm ummmm ummmm.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

[QUOTE]The Polians really ruined that team...they're leaking money every where
    Posted by danemcmenamin[/QUOTE]

exactly and BB is a doofus ! We only have 4 picks in the first  2 rounds , coming off 14-2 , 13-3 seasons  and cap room to to reload. Not going through a 2-3 year rebuilding process like the genius left the colts in.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts just blew it up. : (sigh)- Jealous...  Whole Fam's base is in New England...  Lemme tell'ya, Makes for INFINITELY harder and more exacting possibilities and probabilities when one relocates upon there being no "base", no wiggle room in hard times...things like this.  MUCH harder.

Besides weather it is nothing to be desired for... know what I am sayin'.  Quality of life is better in NE and people are faaaaar more genuine.  Trust me... outside of weather.. this place sucks. Now it's not for everyone and you can put me in the section, but this not an ideal place to raise a family.