Colts Listed as SB Favorites

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites:
    In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Yes this was an additional (and might I add - stupid) mistake.  I've never said that spygate was BS.  You are attempting to put words in my mouth.  I am considered a troll not because of spygate, but because I am a colts fan who dishes it out same as I take it.  Currently there is really no football talk going on.  The draft is over and overrated.  No one knows whether or not the picks any team has chosen will pan out.  Speculating about it is nearly a waste of time.  So people are talking trash on the board and posters like - Jerry springer, huggybear, m1021, and udog (4g) are stirring the pot.  Combine that with the common choke comments about the colts when by those standards the pats have been chokers for longer than the colts and I rear my ugly side.  I'd rather you not have to see my spygate comments because I am not trying to rile you specifically or any other reasonable poster (although you have had your hand in a fair share of choke/coward comments) but for me it is one against one hundred and the board is public so you get to see the good and the bad with me.  Certainly you don't mind the bad from pats fans - heck - you yourself occassionally indulge as well.  Seems to me that you'd prefer to have your cake and eat it too.  Not my style.
    Posted by underdoggg

Your whole shtick since the Colts tanked the last 2 games and then Manning choked in the Superbowl has been to try and say Belichick cheated 3 years ago so that makes it all better. You really need to address your gutless management and Manning's inability to play big in a big game. Then you may gain some credence here even if you have 3 or 4 profiles going concurrently.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Bill Cowher and Pat Kirwan also TP. But Underdogg loves to ignore Facts if they don't support his argument. Pat Kirwan said..And I quote, " I just had 2 coaches call me and say that they had a whole wall full of video on coaches signals and didn't know what to do with them. Pat's response..Better burn them before the witch hunt starts. Pat Kirwan is extremely respected league wide and an ex-GM. If he says everyone does it, it's  in stone. BTW please refer to Underdogg as Bradymossfan. That's how he rolls!
    Posted by Huggybear999

Forgot your geritol today, huh?  Its ok - how about some ice cream later. 

Here is all one needs to know about the severity of spygate to the NFL.  1.  First round draft pick.  2.  $250k to the org.  3.  $500k to belichick.  4.  apology by belichick to the team and fans.

5.  "This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," Goodell said in a letter to the Patriots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Your whole shtick since the Colts tanked the last 2 games and then Manning choked in the Superbowl has been to try and say Belichick cheated 3 years ago so that makes it all better. You really need to address your gutless management and Manning's inability to play big in a big game. Then you may gain some credence here even if you have 3 or 4 profiles going concurrently.
    Posted by Huggybear999

Huggy - I only need to address you and your pathetic (but excusable - I respect my elders) efforts to discredit the colts.  Is that you, Root?

Btw - Belichick cheated from his first year with the pats to the day he was caught.  It was confined to a year.  Sometimes old age causes memory lapses.  No problem.  I am a friend and here to help. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Forgot your geritol today, huh?  Its ok - how about some ice cream later.  Here is all one needs to know about the severity of spygate to the NFL.  1.  First round draft pick.  2.  $250k to the org.  3.  $500k to belichick.  4.  apology by belichick to the team and fans. 5.  "This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," Goodell said in a letter to the Patriots.
    Posted by underdoggg

Jezz the age coment is funny considering Bradymossfan says the same stuff. That's about strike 10 your out and the games over.Even funnier is I know how much younger than you/bradymossfan I am.
    You forgot to add that the Colts coaching staff had the same info on all the teams but again you never did care about facts, only rhetoric. Keep on losing Nuthugger

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Huggy - I only need to address you and your pathetic (but excusable - I respect my elders) efforts to discredit the colts.  Is that you, Root? Btw - Belichick cheated from his first year with the pats to the day he was caught.  It was confined to a year.  Sometimes old age causes memory lapses.  No problem.  I am a friend and here to help. 
    Posted by underdoggg

I got your root hanging! But keep guessing because like I said there are only about 1000 profiles on here and most of them know what a loser you are.

It's a shame that Coach Tony and the Colts did the same things that you claim Belichick did. You'd actually have an argument.Keep on choking and gagging Colts. Great Superbowl though.Glad I have it Tivo'd.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Yes this was an additional (and might I add - stupid) mistake.  I've never said that spygate was BS.  You are attempting to put words in my mouth.  I am considered a troll not because of spygate, but because I am a colts fan who dishes it out same as I take it.

RESPONSE: I'm putting words in your mouth?? You started by making the following statement: 

"I stand corrected - Polian is a manipulator - which is so much more acceptable than the cheater that Belichick is."

When I called you on that, you stated the following: 

"My apologies TP to you and the other pats fans.  I just got tired of m1021us (newly coined - Cruiser (Stripes)) telling every how dumb or stupid they were (and they were pats fans) for the remarks they made.  He rarely even offered insight into why he was saying it.  He was just being a Dum bass, so I have starting treating like it."

Isn't that, in essence, an admission that spygate was BS? Next you stated the following: 

"Based on what?  We know that Belichick Systemically cheated since day one in NE - won his SB's and has won nothing since being caught.  Who else has done the same?  Please provide specifics."

to which I responded, "You really need to can this childish "BB is a cheater" routine. We both know that spygate was a trumped up NY media thing...and a bunch of BS. The Pats earned each and every one of their championships. They haven't won since 2004 not because "BB got caught", but because their defense got old. If you're going to persist with this "BB is a cheater" nonsense...you'll have no credibility here."

to which you responded: "
    TP is right.  I need to stop.  I was baited into saying something I would rather not.  Here is the thing.  This is where fair play comes in - call the colts chokers when they have had more success than the pats in the past 5 years, the cheating remarks rear their ugly head...Turnabout is fairplay, right?"

So you, sir, speak with forked tongue. If you now take the position that the Pats are cheats, then you must be agreeing that the Colts are chokers. On the otherhand, if you think that the Colts aren't choke artists, then it must be true that the Pats aren't cheaters. Logic 101, Dog(gg).   

Currently there is really no football talk going on.  The draft is over and overrated.  No one knows whether or not the picks any team has chosen will pan out.  Speculating about it is nearly a waste of time.

RESPONSE: Perhaps for you. For others, it's fun.

So people are talking trash on the board and posters like - Jerry springer, huggybear, m1021, and udog (4g) are stirring the pot.  Combine that with the common choke comments about the colts when by those standards the pats have been chokers for longer than the colts and I rear my ugly side.

RESPONSE: You stated, "..common choke comments about the Colts when by those standards the Pats have been chokers for longer than the Colts..." What "standards"? Can you put forth any facts to back that statement up? Isn't the above statement an admission on your part that the Colts are in fact chokers...but you try to soften that admission by saying that the Pats are worse chokers? 

I'd rather you not have to see my spygate comments because I am not trying to rile you specifically or any other reasonable poster (although you have had your hand in a fair share of choke/coward comments) but for me it is one against one hundred and the board is public so you get to see the good and the bad with me.

RESPONSE: You are a guest on our forum. If you want to be taken seriously, and engage in football related discussions with Patriots' fans, quit these childish rants about spygate...which you know are untrue.

Certainly you don't mind the bad from pats fans - heck - you yourself occassionally indulge as well.  Seems to me that you'd prefer to have your cake and eat it too.  Not my style.

RESPONSE: Not your style?? It's your MO, dog(gg)!!

Posted by underdoggg

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Jezz the age coment is funny considering Bradymossfan says the same stuff. That's about strike 10 your out and the games over.Even funnier is I know how much younger than you/bradymossfan I am. You forgot to add that the Colts coaching staff had the same info on all the teams but again you never did care about facts, only rhetoric. Keep on losing Nuthugger
    Posted by Huggybear999

Who's being funny?  I'd ask you to recall that I specifically said we should respect our elders, but I also know you have memory problems.  As for your age, I am with you.  One is only as old as one feels, and if you feel younger than me (although I question you actually knowing my age), I say GOOD FOR YOU!! SmileSmile

As for me forgetting about the colts staff having the same info, I am not sure what you are talking about, but that's ok.  It happens (your babbling).  Maybe you could be more specific. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : I got your root hanging! But keep guessing because like I said there are only about 1000 profiles on here and most of them know what a loser you are. It's a shame that Coach Tony and the Colts did the same things that you claim Belichick did. You'd actually have an argument.Keep on choking and gagging Colts. Great Superbowl though.Glad I have it Tivo'd.
    Posted by Huggybear999

You got my root hanging?  If your gesture is what I think it is, as much as you might want my root, you will never have the pleasure of enjoying it. 

What did coach tony and the colts do that I claim belichick did - please for the board and me, be more specific. 

Huggy - good thing you did Tivo that Superbowl, because there weren't any games last year by the pats worth Tivo-ing. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DogenHanda. Show DogenHanda's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Cruiser, they are not even close to being the same thing.  in game player penalties are a common part of the game which is why there are referees on the field during the game.  those officials are there to maintain order and fairplay.  the type of infraction that the pats engaged in is not so common and there are no officials paying attention to call a penalty.  What the pats did simply isn't expected.  And the infraction is more at the organizational level (like as hardright said the salary cap infractions were). 
    Posted by underdoggg

Underdogg:

In principle, they are similar..the only difference is of degree and not of kind. There is an "official" to make sure that the teams and their executives adhere to the rules...and that's the NFL Commissioner. Yes, what the Pats' did was not the usual infractions other teams get caught with (i.e. salary cap matters), but in terms of executive suite hardball it is the equivalent of hitting the QB after he releases the football. Serious, but not enough to stop the daily plotting and scheming on- and off-the field by 32 teams trying to win the Super Bowl.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

TP - Your effort at painting me as saying spygate is bs is a reach.  I'd rather not bring it up at times because it is salt in the wounds.  Believe it or not, I am not always the a*s that I can be.  On occasion, however, its necessary.  

When I said you were right, I said you were right about me needing to stop, not about Spygate being BS.  That was your own selfish interpretation of my words, and you were wrong.  I said you were right about me needing to stop, because I'd rather have normal conversations outside of spygate.  Unfortunately, there are too many here (and you are not immune) who like to bait.  So I do the same.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  If you are going to try to paint me into a corner with logic, then you need to start with the correct premise.  You didn't.  So regardless of whether or not my tongue is forked, you got this completely wrong. 

As for the choker comments, I stand by them.  the colts have demonstrated more success than the pats over the last 5 years.   If anyone wants to use that period to define the colts as chokers, then they must absolutely believe the pats are even worse.  The pats were certainly the more favored team over that time.  Last year the colts barely cracked the top 10 in most preseason power rankings while the pats were the most favored.  

As for being a guest on this forum, really aren't we all?  Can't we all temporarily be banned until we make up a new moniker - 2g to 3g? 

And give up the moral authority play, please.  You have engaged far to frequently in the same kind of rants that you accuse me of.  If you want to be seen as clean, you have to stop playing in the mud. 

TP - I generally enjoy conversing with you, but I'll never be the person you prefer me to be.  There are too many here that want to trash the colts and I have to defend them.  If you can't handle that, I understand, but don't act like you are somehow better than me.  I've read too much sh*t from you directed at me and the colts. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DogenHanda. Show DogenHanda's posts

"Who is Keyser Soze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone."
    Verbal Kint

Let the Colts, Saints, Jets, Cowboys et al, be favored over the Pats in 2010. In fact, let the "pundits" take New England down even further in the "power rankings" to 20th or below. Let all of those teams wear huge target signs over themselves, while the Pats' can very quietly or firmly rebuild themselves to be even better and catch everyone else (particularly, the "pundits") unaware - and ultimately regain the Super Bowl trophy.

Please, please, please....oh great, ponderous, and loud "experts"...keep putting BB and the team down....forget all about us....let the Patriots pull a Keyser Soze on the NFL...you know, "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

TP - Your effort at painting me as saying spygate is bs is a reach.  I'd rather not bring it up at times because it is salt in the wounds.  Believe it or not, I am not always the a*s that I can be.  On occasion, however, its necessary.     When I said you were right, I said you were right about me needing to stop, not about Spygate being BS.  That was your own selfish interpretation of my words, and you were wrong.  I said you were right about me needing to stop, because I'd rather have normal conversations outside of spygate.

RESPONSE: So...are you saying that the Patriot's championships were illegitimate? Yes or no?

As for the choker comments, I stand by them.  the colts have demonstrated more success than the pats over the last 5 years.

RESPONSE: Oh...so now you want to restrict things to the past 5 years. I wonder why?? LOL!! 

If anyone wants to use that period to define the colts as chokers, then they must absolutely believe the pats are even worse.  The pats were certainly the more favored team over that time.  Last year the colts barely cracked the top 10 in most preseason power rankings while the pats were the most favored.

RESPONSE: That's BS, and you know it. What do preseason polls have to do with anything? The Colts were favored to beat the Pats in Indy...and were favored to win the SB. But for the cowardice of their front office, Indy might have duplicated the Pats' perfect season. 

As for being a guest on this forum, really aren't we all?

RESPONSE: No. You whine about being attacked from all angles because you are the only Colts' fan here. Of course you are...this is a Patriots' fan forum!! Accordingly, your appearance here makes you a guest on our forum. You are being attacked because Patriots' fans who post here see you for what you are...a troll, who can't be taken seriously. 

And give up the moral authority play, please.  You have engaged far to frequently in the same kind of rants that you accuse me of.  If you want to be seen as clean, you have to stop playing in the mud.

RESPONSE: Its' hard not to get muddy, dealing with the likes of you...and the other obnoxious Indy trolls who rant here. Where did they all disappear to, after the Super Choke? Isn't it interesting how Bill Polian blamed his OL (surely to take the heat off Ol' Horseface for that horrid interception that cost the Colts the game) for the choke...yet he failed to address his OL in the draft? Apparently, Polian speaks with forked tongue too!

TP - I generally enjoy conversing with you, but I'll never be the person you prefer me to be.

RESPONSE: Alas, I now realize that you lack the class necessary to give up your trolling tendencies. 

There are too many here that want to trash the colts and I have to defend them.

RESPONSE: Again, you are a guest in a Patriots' fan forum. What do you expect?

If you can't handle that, I understand, but don't act like you are somehow better than me.  I've read too much sh*t from you directed at me and the colts.

RESPONSE: Sh*t?? No, my friend. The truth just hurts...LOL!!! 

Posted by underdoggg

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites :
    Posted by TexasPat3

3 points and a foul shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tex smacks little doggie's nose with a newspaper.....again and again and again......and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : 3 points and a foul shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tex smacks little doggie's nose with a newspaper.....again and again and again......and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by bradleyBliss

I would have to agree. Texas Pat owns Underdog(3G) and Huggy also made him his Biotch yesterday. Underdog(3G) has a problem in that his arguments have become a broken record of Belichick cheats.Instead of focusing in on what the Colts do well he tries to attack the Pats on ancient history and that doesn't cut it when you are dealing with Knowledgeable sports fans. He really is a disgrace to Colts fans and that is most likely the reason why he invades your board instead of hanging on the Colts forums like I do. Most real Colts fans out here in Indiana would spank him down for defending some of the shameless decisions that Polian & Co. have made. It is a pleasure to watch him take this beating though and as a Colts fan I disavow any connection to him or his beliefs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

TP - your line by line responses and questions are exhausting. 

The pats sb vics are no more legitimate than those won by Denver and San Fran for skirting the salary cap.  If organizational cheating is important enough to do it in order to gain an edge then you suffer the consequences of questioning the legitimacy of wins for that period after you have been caught. 

Obviously the 5 year period benefits me.  I am a fan.  But it also not all that far fetched.  10 years ago the pats beat the rams.  Should we consider the rams the same organization they were 10 years ago - no.  They are a shell of their former self.  Generally the same goes for the pats.  There are but a handful of players on the team that are from those superbowl years.  

As for the preseason rankings - it is basis for the thread.  If you think that such things are BS, then why even comment on the thread.  What prompted you to even peruse it?  Talk about BS!!  LOL.   

Yes, we are all guests.  Unless you own the Boston Globe, we are all guests.  But more to your point, this thread is specific to the colts and I am a colts fan.  Does that make it my thread?  I guess so.  So you are a guest on MY THREAD, and your BS is trolling my thread?  First you think the subject of the thread is BS and then you post on it just to start sh*t.  TP - you are no different than me.  But I will give you a pass even though you have demonstrated the most obvious hypocrisy.  Here's the thing.  I think we are all guests entitled to our opinions well received or not.  So trash me all you like.  You are entitled.  Don't be surprised if the favor is returned.  Its a free country and a public board.  If you can't handle it, there is always the ignore button.  

If you are looking for freedom of speech without retribution, I suggest you join or start a club of your friends.  Likely, it will cost you some money, but you will almost be guaranteed that those with different interests will not pay to join, unless of course they are trying to prove a point. 

On a board like this, where the ability to converse is free, you must be prepared to accept opinions that differ from yours.  If you can't do that, su*ks for you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : 3 points and a foul shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tex smacks little doggie's nose with a newspaper.....again and again and again......and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by bradleyBliss

Hey Bliss - I am still waiting for the info on those 29 colts games in a row without a PI called against them.  How's the research coming? 

Here's an idea - find out when the PI rule was instituted and then take 29 games before then.

Love yaSmile

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : I would have to agree. Texas Pat owns Underdog(3G) and Huggy also made him his Biotch yesterday. Underdog(3G) has a problem in that his arguments have become a broken record of Belichick cheats.Instead of focusing in on what the Colts do well he tries to attack the Pats on ancient history and that doesn't cut it when you are dealing with Knowledgeable sports fans. He really is a disgrace to Colts fans and that is most likely the reason why he invades your board instead of hanging on the Colts forums like I do. Most real Colts fans out here in Indiana would spank him down for defending some of the shameless decisions that Polian & Co. have made. It is a pleasure to watch him take this beating though and as a Colts fan I disavow any connection to him or his beliefs.
    Posted by underdogggg

Out here??

4g - you were on a roll until you supplied this little nugget.  Yesterday it was the "west coast of Indiana". 

You are a joy to read. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsareNumberone. Show PatsareNumberone's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Out here?? 4g - you were on a roll until you supplied this little nugget.  Yesterday it was the "west coast of Indiana".  You are a joy to read. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Now your going after Colts fans too?It makes sense to me. If you are in Indiana and talking to Boston Fans that what you'd say. You seem to be reaching a little but it's understandable with the beating you've taken lately. You probably should just worry about yourself instead of attacking others constantly.
    But Maybe that's what makes you tick.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Listed as SB Favorites : Now your going after Colts fans too?It makes sense to me. If you are in Indiana and talking to Boston Fans that what you'd say. You seem to be reaching a little but it's understandable with the beating you've taken lately. You probably should just worry about yourself instead of attacking others constantly. But Maybe that's what makes you tick.
    Posted by PatsareNumberone

PatsR - 4g is a pats fan - don't you get it.  He created the name to mock me.  Really the others I am attacking - M10 is because he went on about a 3 week rant of calling everyone he could stupid or dumb or uneducated for making predictions. 

Huggy - because he came after me. 

TP - because he came after me. 

Thus, the first (m10) was for the good of the board - He was being an a*s to everyone.  the others I was worrying about me. 

Thanks

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

TP - your line by line responses and questions are exhausting.

RESPONSE: Of course they are, for you. Logic and truth are difficult things to combat...LOL!!  

The pats sb vics are no more legitimate than those won by Denver and San Fran for skirting the salary cap.

RESPONSE: Here you go again, I didn't ask about Denver or San Francisco. I asked a simple yes or no question about the Patriots only. If you feel that their championships are illegitimate, please just say so. Don't  equivicate, and please explain why? 

If organizational cheating is important enough to do it in order to gain an edge then you suffer the consequences of questioning the legitimacy of wins for that period after you have been caught.

RESPONSE: I refuse to accept your bogus premise that the Patriots are cheats. BB simply failed to adhere to a memo. The Pats did something tthat every other team has done, or was doing...for years. The so-called "scandal" was a concoction of the NY media. The Pats were unfairly singled out. An unprecedented fine of $750,000, plus the forfeiture of a #1 draft choice, was an unheard of penalty. If you want to talk about cheating, your Colts have cheated for years! Bill Polian highjacked the NFL Rules Committee, and twisted the rules to benefit his team. Then, Polian intimidated referrees, leading to some of the most outrageous discrepancies in calls in sports history. If I were an Indy fan, I'd be embarrassed, and ashamed.

Obviously the 5 year period benefits me.

RESPONSE: Yes, obviously. Your Colts choked repeatly from 2003-2005.

I am a fan.

RESPONSE: No...you are a troll.

But it also not all that far fetched.  10 years ago the pats beat the rams.  Should we consider the rams the same organization they were 10 years ago - no.

RESPONSE: Fine. Admit that the Colts were a bunch of chokers prior to the past 5 years, and we can move on.

They are a shell of their former self.  Generally the same goes for the pats.  There are but a handful of players on the team that are from those superbowl years.

RESPONSE: Your comparison between the Pats and Rams is absurd. The Pats have remained a good team throughout this past decade. The Rams crashed and burned after two years.

As for the preseason rankings - it is basis for the thread. If you think that such things are BS, then why even comment on the thread.  What prompted you to even peruse it?  Talk about BS!!

RESPONSE: I thought it would be of interest to post that the Colts were favored to win it all this season. But, what does that have to do with anything, once the season begins? The Colts were favored against the Pats when they played them. But for their cowardly front office, they might have gone undefeated. They were favored in the SB, and choked.  

...we are all guests.  Unless you own the Boston Globe, we are all guests.  But more to your point, this thread is specific to the colts and I am a colts fan.  Does that make it my thread?  I guess so.  So you are a guest on MY THREAD, and your BS is trolling my thread?  First you think the subject of the thread is BS and then you post on it just to start sh*t.  TP - you are no different than me.  But I will give you a pass even though you have demonstrated the most obvious hypocrisy.  Here's the thing.  I think we are all guests entitled to our opinions well received or not.  So trash me all you like.  You are entitled.  Don't be surprised if the favor is returned.  Its a free country and a public board.  If you can't handle it, there is always the ignore button.   If you are looking for freedom of speech without retribution, I suggest you join or start a club of your friends.  Likely, it will cost you some money, but you will almost be guaranteed that those with different interests will not pay to join, unless of course they are trying to prove a point.  On a board like this, where the ability to converse is free, you must be prepared to accept opinions that differ from yours.

RESPONSE: Yes, you can say what you want, troll. But don't whine when you're attacked...and don't expect to be taken seriously.

Posted by underdoggg

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

TP -

Belichick failed to adhere to a rule for 6 or 7 years.  He also failed to adhere to a memo reminding him of the rule.  Just think - if BB was not so arrogant, he could have gotten away with all of this.  Nobody but NFL insiders would have known about his cheating.  

Where the colts are concerned you can claim whatever you like.  Its just whining.  There have been no penalties or punishment for the colts organization under the direction of Bill Polian.  Frankly, there haven't been significant penalties for most NFL teams, which is partially why the light was shined so brightly on the pats for their indiscretion - that and the success they enjoyed during their cheating period.  But those are just my opinion.  For the facts, we just need to look at the penalty.

As for your perusal of this thread about the colts - you said preseason predictions were BS which is exactly what this thread is about.  Why spend time on things you think are BS - Are you really telling us what you think or are you just talking sh*t.  I know what I believe. 

See now you have decided to jump into the mud.  Couldn't stop yourself could you.  Tell you what I think - I don't think the colts choked early in the decade.  I think it is difficult to win superbowls.  Belichick must think so too.  He intentionally chose to cheat in order to improve his chances.  So, I don't think the pats of the past 5 years are chokes either.  What I think is that during the cheating years, the pats had more success and we will never know what the outcome would have been without it.  Over the last 5 years - the clean years for the pat, at least as far as we know - the colts have been better than the pats. 

As for the whining.  I am not.  If people ask me why I respond at times like I do, I tell them.  If those people want play dirty, I am game.  As I said - you are not immune.  You've just demonstrated that. 

So - you don't want whining from me.  I don't want you to attempt to play the self righteous moral authority.  Deal? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I usually like to avoid dead horse debates, but this nonsense about "we just need to look at the penalty" is simply not accurate. My guess -- and it has to be a guess because all the evidence has conveniently been destroyed . . .  a fact a lot of the Goodell supporters happily gloss over whenever this comes up --  is that the penalty was a harsh as it was not because of the infraction, but because the Pats effectively thumbed their noses at Goodell and his precious memo.

Why -- one wonders -- if the Pats had commited such dastardly acts, did the league disappear the evidence which it purports prove infractions of such ignominy that an unheard of and ridiculously over-the-top penalty was handed down?

The obvious answer is, because the evidence proved no such thing and Goodell was just dropping the hammer because Belichick was laughing right in his face and betting that the league wouldn't come down harshly on such a widespread practice. In this particular case, he was wrong. So Goody burned the tapes and made it about the memo. Megalomania 101, boys and girls.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

TP - Belichick failed to adhere to a rule for 6 or 7 years.  He also failed to adhere to a memo reminding him of the rule.  Just think - if BB was not so arrogant, he could have gotten away with all of this.  Nobody but NFL insiders would have known about his cheating.

RESPONSE: BS. Every NFL team participated in similar activity. Want to talk about stealing signs...Howard Mudd, your ex OL coach, is known to have been the best in the business. 

Where the colts are concerned you can claim whatever you like.  Its just whining.  There have been no penalties or punishment for the colts organization under the direction of Bill Polian.  Frankly, there haven't been significant penalties for most NFL teams, which is partially why the light was shined so brightly on the pats for their indiscretion - that and the success they enjoyed during their cheating period.  But those are just my opinion.

RESPONSE: Yes...we know it''s  just your BS, bogus opinion. No one takes you seriously, troll. 

For the facts, we just need to look at the penalty. As for your perusal of this thread about the colts - you said preseason predictions were BS which is exactly what this thread is about.  Why spend time on things you think are BS - Are you really telling us what you think or are you just talking sh*t.  I know what I believe.  See now you have decided to jump into the mud.  Couldn't stop yourself could you.

RESPONSE: what the hell are you talking about? I asked you a simple question...do you feel that the Pats' championships were illegimate...yes or no...and why? I'm still waiting for a concise response...not more whining.  

Tell you what I think - I don't think the colts choked early in the decade.

RESPONSE LOL!!!

I think it is difficult to win superbowls.  Belichick must think so too.  He intentionally chose to cheat in order to improve his chances.

RESPONSE: LOL!!! 

So, I don't think the pats of the past 5 years are chokes either.  What I think is that during the cheating years, the pats had more success and we will never know what the outcome would have been without it.

RESPONSE: LOL!!! Time for another PI penalty call for Peyton!!!

Over the last 5 years - the clean years for the pat, at least as far as we know - the colts have been better than the pats.

RESPONSE: Oh really? The Colts were better than the Pats in 2007?

As for the whining.  I am not.  If people ask me why I respond at times like I do, I tell them.

RESPONSE: You're right. You're not whining. I think you're about to cry!!!

If those people want play dirty, I am game.  As I said - you are not immune.  You've just demonstrated that.  So - you don't want whining from me.  I don't want you to attempt to play the self righteous moral authority.  Deal? 

RESPONSE: Whatever you say, troll...LOL!!!

Posted by underdoggg

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Pmike - you have some good points.  That said, the NFL is obligated to provide us anything.  We can either choose to accept their decision or not.  I accept your unwillingness to do so.  You are a patriot fan.  Please accept the reverse given my fandom and the shenanigans that Belichick has pulled in other ways.  

TP - Stealing signals is not against the rules.  I've answered your question.  And I know that I have you when all I get from you is "you are a troll" and "that your bs opinion".  When you have a point you are much much much more verbose. 

You may have the last word.  See Huggy!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

You just handed him his @zz Tpat. twice in 2 days it has been kicked. As a Colts fan again you have disgraced the entire fan base Doggg.(Shaking my head in disgust and disbelief)

Sections
Shortcuts