Colts Look Off?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Re: Colts Look Off?

Y'know, the Colts have worked through makeshift lines successfully before.  One year, seventh round rookie Jaime Richard started the first five games or so at center, and second rounder Mike Pollac k was starting at right guard.  Manning was coming off his bursa sac surgery too, but they ended up 12-4 and Manning got the MVP.  The Colts have regularly worked in some of the same back-ups they're playing with now over the last few seasons and kept on trucking. 

Without a doubt, the Charlie Johnson injury is the most concerning thing.  Ugoh is proving he's not up to the task at LT again, and Johnson looks like he will definitely be out a couple games into the season.  I'd be really surprised if Saturday is still out by game 1, and DeVan is already back to practice. 

NE's situation looks dicier than Indy's IMHO, because (with the exception of Vollmers) the back-ups the Pats are inserting are a little more untested than those of the Colts.  The new Pats might not quite be up to speed on the offense, and it would be the first significant PT for those back-ups who've been with the team for a while. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Who cares?

The Colts have become irrelevent, although it does give me a warm, fuzzy feeling to see them finally dealing with the same injury bug we always seem to be stuck with.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Its preseason. When Manning and Wayne are going full tilt for 60 min they will be the same ol guys. That D will have problems next year. The Colts are always terrible in the preseason.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

I expect the Colts to be very good again this year, they use the preseason as they should, for tinkering and messing about. Count on the Colts to make a deep playoff run and find another painful way to lose prior to actually making the Super Bowl.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

The Colts always play like crap in the preseason. It doesn't mean a thing.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Pre-season people. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I think you're officially under his skin TP, nice job.

Doggggg, now I'll tell you what you should do;

Start a thread announcing to everyone on the board that you believe Tom Brady is better than Peyton Manning. That the Patriots have been the better team, with the better regular season head to head record, with the better playoff head to head record, with three times as many SB's and countless NFL records over the past decade and that Bill Polian and Tony Dungy are in a relationship.

I swear if you do that you'll be the star of the board.

Do it!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts