Colts Look Off?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Colts Look Off?

In Response to Re: Colts Look Off?:
    [QUOTE]I think you're officially under his skin TP, nice job. Doggggg, now I'll tell you what you should do;   Start a thread announcing to everyone on the board that you believe Tom Brady is better than Peyton Manning. That the Patriots have been the better team, with the better regular season head to head record, with the better playoff head to head record, with three times as many SB's and countless NFL records over the past decade and that Bill Polian and Tony Dungy are in a relationship. I swear if you do that you'll be the star of the board. Do it!
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Hey Sam!! Did "The Dog(gggg)" consult you before answering my questions??
         LOL!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

TP, it's funny. It used to be he'd do anything he could to lure you out to play and now he's saying he doesn't give a "blank" about how you take his answers.

I just think he needs to sit tight and wait for the season to start.

Are you going to have the time to put together the weekly picks this year? I was thinking it would be fun to save the regulars picks and see how the year turns out?

If you do what you do I'll save them

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]TP, it's funny. It used to be he'd do anything he could to lure you out to play and now he's saying he doesn't give a "blank" about how you take his answers. I just think he needs to sit tight and wait for the season to start. Are you going to have the time to put together the weekly picks this year? I was thinking it would be fun to save the regulars picks and see how the year turns out? If you do what you do I'll save them
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Heck yeah! Picks, report cards, the whole ball of wax. I'm looking forward to it! Do you think "The Dog(ggg) would dare give his predictions?? Maybe I'll ask him...LOL!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Don't worry about tonight guys.  Its just the preseason.  LOL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]Don't worry about tonight guys.  Its just the preseason.  LOL.
    Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE]

Funny. You are right though. Preseason means nada.

Sections
Shortcuts