Colts looking much better this week.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Colts looking much better this week.

Is this thread real life?

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Since we're on the topic of teams no one else here cares about, can I just mention how good Ricky Ray is looking?  Just got back from tonight's Argos-Eskimos game and am really impressed at how well Ray is passing.  If you think Tebow is destined for Canada, watch some of Ray's highlights and you'll see why Tebow has no more future as a starting QB in the CFL than he does in the NFL.   Ray was 30 of 35 for 413 yards and three TDs (with no interceptions) tonight. At one point he had 17 straight completions.  No way Tebow ever matches that.

Now back to Andrew Luck and the Colts . . .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am not sure what you are saying babe.  What do you mean?

Somehow, I doubt that.......

http://www.thefumble.com/sites/captainwag.com/files/styles/node_article_full/public/p17sd2fesq1alb1376f12a54kiea.jpg?itok=N99Rtnoj

Babe - in your advanced wisdom, what about the picture you posted tells you that he will not reduce his ints this year?

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think if he played with no helmet that would give a defense fits.

I really thought the Colts had hit rock bottom with Fetus Head. But I was wrong. (And people say I never admit when I'm wrong, pfffft. LMAO)

[/QUOTE]

Babe, I am not sure what you mean.  How would playing without a helmet give the defense fits?  Who is fetus head?  That sounds like a carnival show.

[/QUOTE]

Don't play dumb dummy.

[/QUOTE]
    Come on Babe, don't be coy.  Tell us what you meant.  Be a man. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Come on Babe, don't be coy.  Tell us what you meant.  Be a man. 

Here ya go troll.

http://www.topnews.in/health/files/baby.jpg

http://media.thedenverchannel.com/photo/2013/04/11/Peyton-Manning3_1365702351206_399735_ver1.0_640_480.gif

And the opposing D would be busy staring at Luck's ugly mug if he played without his helmet.

Clear enough for you troll?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I thought you did slam people for their personal traits, Babe.  Hypocrite much?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I already told you I was referring to the posters here when I said that. But since you are a born liar, and very stupid, you would ignore or not grasp that obvious fact (since the comment was directly about what is said to posters here) if you even thought it would serve your evil purpose.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

I already told you I was referring to the posters here when I said that. But since you are a born liar, and very stupid, you would ignore or not grasp that obvious fact (since the comment was directly about what is said to posters here) if you even thought it would serve your evil purpose. 

[/QUOTE]

Babe - why should non posters be treated differently by you?  I thought you had a moral compass.  shame on you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe - why should non posters be treated differently by you?  I thought you had a moral compass.  shame on you.

[/QUOTE]

Zip it phoney lying troll. I highly doubt either Luck or Fetus Head are reading BDC and getting their multi-millionaire feelings hurt because I pointed out they are painful to gaze upon. You really are a desperate fool.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Zip it phoney lying troll. I highly doubt either Luck or Fetus Head are reading BDC and getting their multi-millionaire feelings hurt because I pointed out they are painful to gaze upon. You really are a desperate fool.

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter, Babe.  I am not the one who claimed moral high ground.  Like Rusty - sometimes you just don't get it.  Its a shame.  I am sorry.