colts lost!!! lmao @ underdogg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

colts lost!!! lmao @ underdogg

hahahhahaha underdogg you got what you deserved :)

Manning is best regular season quarterback ever, only an average post season quarterback though lmao

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Re: colts lost!!! lmao @ underdogg

Amen to laughing at Underdoggg  - jacka*** like that deserves to have his feelings hurt:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

He had a much better than average game tonight.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Will he make an appearance here?  I say he "may" and even now may be thinking abut what he'll write.  He has NO excuses to make, game was well played, the zebras weren't even a factor.  Just like when the Pats lost SB 42, they were outplayed by the Giants (with a couple miracles thrown in ), as the Colts were by the Saints.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

He had a great game throwing if you include the TD pass to the Saints. 

BRADY'S BETTER

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

dogg... hi there!

Yes, Manning did play fairly well overalll.. that int.. looked like a timing pass that Wayne missed his cut on the pass which was thrown to a spot.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

hard to believe underdogg would be here crying on the board after his team just got their aZZ handed to them by the saints

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Dogg I've/we've been where you are now, tough loss congrats on a great season.

a maple porter to you this forums incorrigible troll

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

thanks HRK - please have 5 or 6 of those.  We need to deaden this pain or better yet, pass out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Hey Underdogg, seriously, I gotta give you props for showing up here tonight to take your shots.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Underdogg - I should first commend you for coming here to take your lumps - not many would

Manning had a great first qtr - looked like it was going to be a Colts runaway - then the Saints showed real heart  - the on-side kick showed real guts too

Bottom line though Underdoggg? Your QB  CANNOT throw a pick, let alone a pick six, in that situation - can't happen.

I know you don't want to hear this, but Tom Brady scores the ball on that drive - no way does he throw a pick

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Patriots are team of the decade. Undisputed. Not even close. Too bad for the troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dellinger. Show Dellinger's posts

Yes, Peyton....you are the Greg Maddux of the NFL....the Wilt Chamberlain to Tom Brady's Bill Russell....the Alydar to Brady's Affirmed....that will be your true NFL legacy....sic transit gloria....that never was!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The difference between the Saints and the Colts - Guts.

Polian was right though. They did sit their starters to get to the SB. I don't remember if he actually meant to win it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 11/18/2009
    Last: 2/7/2010
    He had a much better than average game tonight.
    That's not the point. He threw a costly pick that cost his team the game. I seem to remember him doing that before. I think it was a conference game if my memory serves me right. He threw like four picks. Three went to one player. Refresh my memory, what game was that? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

Sections
Shortcuts