Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerice50. Show jerice50's posts

Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?

I have Underdoggies posts hidden, so reading this is an absolute riot!

Thanks everyone, especially for the neck 2 forehead references. It made me lol!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?

In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?:
    [QUOTE]Huh?  I am no doctor but if I were, the first thing I'd do is look at Gisele as the cause not the solution.  Its clear that since hooking up with her, his manhood has shrunk, not grown. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Where do you get this crap from???  YOU would give your eye teeth to just stand in the same room with a woman like that.....you do like women don't you?????

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end? : Where do you get this crap from???  YOU would give your eye teeth to just stand in the same room with a woman like that.....you do like women don't you?????
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

I'd rather be a man than date/marry a beautiful woman who takes it all away. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Another stupid assumption.  Then again, no one said you weren't full of them. 

Carry on.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end? : I'd rather be a man than date/marry a beautiful woman who takes it all away. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

If you were a real man...you would have a job and not be on our board 24/7!!! Also if you were a real man you wouldn't be a ponies fan!  YOU would be GOMER's official ball-washer!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end? : If you were a real man...you would have a job and not be on our board 24/7!!! Also if you were a real man you wouldn't be a ponies fan!  YOU would be GOMER's official ball-washer!!!!
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

bradleyBliss - A real man of genius. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I see the O line as a possible decline in Manning's play (Ugoh and other draftees that never panned out). If he gets time to throw he'll still be good against most teams, however I expect Bodden and Law, I mean McCourty to own his a--.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Hannah - I think there's real truth to that but don't tell TexasPat.  The colts oline has been influx for about 4 years since they lost Tarik Glenn, then Jake Scott, and then let go of Ryan Lilja.  Hopefully their draft picks will help things this year, but I am not counting on it with the lockout.  Very little opportunity to learn the system and gel with linemates. 

As for owning his a--, here's to hoping you are wrong. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end? : I'd rather be a man than date/marry a beautiful woman who takes it all away. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Why do you say such stupid things?  What beter proof of manliness do you need than standing in against an NFL pass rush week after week?  Do you ever do anything that manly?  I bet you'd soil your drawers if any NFL defenseman got within twenty feet of you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Dudes 35... either way it is the beginning of the end, but count on him playing till at least 39-40. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I mentioned this on a draft post that Ugoh had failed (rhymes with Russian car that was also a faliure) and everyone except Saturday was average or below average. They never recovered from when Glenn retired. If you look at what Belichick has done with Pats O Line (Vollmer in 3rd, Solder 1st and Mankins in 1st) the line we have in 2011 (whenever that is) will be completely different than the team that last won the SB. Indy took Castanzo, so the must want him to man Glenn's old spot. If a QB does not get decent blindside protection his career could be shorter than originally anticiptated. The Colts only have Painter (?) that I can think of so it looks like Manning will be there for awhile.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Hannah - I think there's real truth to that but don't tell TexasPat.  The colts oline has been influx for about 4 years since they lost Tarik Glenn, then Jake Scott, and then let go of Ryan Lilja.  Hopefully their draft picks will help things this year, but I am not counting on it with the lockout.  Very little opportunity to learn the system and gel with linemates.  As for owning his a--, here's to hoping you are wrong. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

I still maintain that Manning's neck problems are a result of years and years of choking in big games, and not injuries suffered due to an OL "in flux"...LOL!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]I mentioned this on a draft post that Ugoh had failed (rhymes with Russian car that was also a faliure) and everyone except Saturday was average or below average. They never recovered from when Glenn retired. If you look at what Belichick has done with Pats O Line (Vollmer in 3rd, Solder 1st and Mankins in 1st) the line we have in 2011 (whenever that is) will be completely different than the team that last won the SB. Indy took Castanzo, so the must want him to man Glenn's old spot. If a QB does not get decent blindside protection his career could be shorter than originally anticiptated. The Colts only have Painter (?) that I can think of so it looks like Manning will be there for awhile.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]
    Hannah,

The colts also took Ijalana.  Belichick's drafting of Olinemen (and you can't hit every time on them) has been really solid. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end? :      I still maintain that Manning's neck problems are a result of years and years of choking in big games, and not injuries suffered due to an OL "in flux"...LOL!!!
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    Geez - you must be really concerned about Brady then, given his very negative recent playoff trend. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

was this for his necrophillia?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Maybe he finally had that ugly growth removed...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end? : Thanks for the words CC, but i am currently in Afghanistan and it is 1230 pm over here. Y'all keep on keeping me entertained!
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]what are you doing in afghanistan? got a great deal on a time-share in kandahar?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Out-of-place disk surgeries tend to relieve pain and put the spine/neck straight again, but they have a poor long-term prognosis.  Usually sufferers go back for another surgery, and another, and another.  Fusing two vertabrae together (typically done in the lower back) works to solve the sufferer's long-term needs but it cuts down on a person's mobility, and on height too.  For football, I wouldn't want fused vertabrae in the neck if at all possible.  Having two surgeries in a row is trouble.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Yawn.  Two years ago Manning started slowly after a knee surgery, and we heard, "it's the beginning of the end!"  He won the MVP that year.  BTW, is it just me, or is Giselle really not pretty.?  I think she's pretty nasty, actually.  Plus, she seems dumb as a post.  She's always saying something idiotic in the media.  Yeah, I'd take Manning's beautiful wife over Giselle any day!