Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonMex2. Show RonMex2's posts

Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?

He was way off last year...the Colts would be stupid to pay him top dollar...here's a good site to check out http://60maxpowero.com/index.html

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jac1421. Show jac1421's posts

Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?

In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?:

Let me see...when is the last time the pats won anything?  i think they may have CHOKED ever since they got BEAT in the SB by little manning.  so...i think the talk about manning "choking" is sooo tired.  unless, of course, you want to say that brady has been "choking" for a while too.  and, if i'm not mistaken, cheesy/greasy looking brady has been beat up more than peyton.

geez i pats fans are ridiculous.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ab831c70d-a558-4cbe-b404-a60ae8f446c5&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:b831c70d-a558-4cbe-b404-a60ae8f446c5Post:41e5ad17-a9dc-4021-8324-71b4d5f57690">Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?:
    In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end? :      "WE" here know the deal with you. You have as much credibility on this forum as Congressman Weiner has with his wife. Carry on.
    Posted by TexasPat3

Tex, I honestly don't believe Peyton himself would be on here fighting this as much as this. I think he would have agreed with us years ago.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

robbie give it up... told you 2 years ago manning was on the downslope... nothing that has happened since has changed that....and now the entire team is following suit...

you will gain a greater appreciation for how difficult it is to totally rebuild your team and still compete for the TOP prize...

though brady will probabaly go down as the best with another sb or two or three ...gomer will always bein the marino/dilfer category

and you will be always be an apologist(not the word I had in mind) for him with a secret closet love for brady and all things patriots....   those are facts you have no arguement for...

Sections
Shortcuts