Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?

In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?:
    In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end? : I was kind and used weak instead of pitiful. The bottom line question is: Why aren't Manning's stats better even though he plays most games in a pristine dome or warm weather locales and had better offensive weapons at his disposal? The difference in our cases is: I rely on a multitude of facts to support my case, you rely on opinions. To answer your question: Because Manning is more "popular".  And because Brady didn't have all-pro receivers and a dome bolstering his bid for MVP votes.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Babe, as I proved, weather conditions/dome has very little to do with it.  Unless there are significant winds, extreme cold weather, snow, or rain, weather conditions are really a mute point.  The facts are (as noted by the postseason games I listed) that Brady  has not played in a great deal of extreme conditions.  Further, if non-weather (dome) aids Manning, then his getting used to that environment actually hurts him outdoors.  There's much more of a benefit for an outdoor player coming indoors than an indoors player going outdoors.   

And please don't play the facts vs opinion card, especially when you attempt to use "popularity contest" as point. 

I've noted that Manning has a 900% better postseason QB rate than Brady's reg season rate over Manning.  So what did you do, you broke it down to superbowl and AFCCG's.  Ridiculous. 

I am more than willing to call Brady great, but I've seen nothing, and you've provided nothintg, stats or otherwise, to prove that Brady's been a better QB over his career than Manning. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?

In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?:
    In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end? : Babe, as I proved, weather conditions/dome has very little to do with it.

RESPONSE: So...at last, we have an answer to my question. You refuse to admit, and take into consideration, the fact that Manning has played the great majority of his games in domes, or good weather...as a reason for his prolific Manning Meter stats? LOL!!!  

Unless there are significant winds, extreme cold weather, snow, or rain, weather conditions are really a mute point.

RESPONSE: Yes Dog(gggg)....we understand.

The facts are (as noted by the postseason games I listed) that Brady  has not played in a great deal of extreme conditions.  Further, if non-weather (dome) aids Manning, then his getting used to that environment actually hurts him outdoors.  There's much more of a benefit for an outdoor player coming indoors than an indoors player going outdoors.

RESPONSE: Of course!!! It's always easier to perform in a climate controlled setting. Apparently, you haven't spent much time in New England. Weather is always a factor there...and can change on a dime.

And please don't play the facts vs opinion card, especially when you attempt to use "popularity contest" as point.  I've noted that Manning has a 900% better postseason QB rate than Brady's reg season rate over Manning.  So what did you do, you broke it down to superbowl and AFCCG's.  Ridiculous.

RESPONSE: What's ridiculous is your cherry picking of stats.  

I am more than willing to call Brady great, but I've seen nothing, and you've provided nothintg, stats or otherwise, to prove that Brady's been a better QB over his career than Manning.

RESPONSE: Whatever, Dog(gggg). You expect us to disregard the fact that Brady constantly plays in the elements, while Manning plays in pristine conditions...disregard the fact that Manning has had better weapons (RBs and receivers) to work with over the years...and disregard the fact that Manning has consistently choked in big games, since his college days at Tennessee.   

You're refusal to admit these obvious facts is yet another reason for why you have zero credibility here.
    Posted by UD6

Sections
Shortcuts