Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?

In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?:
    Out-of-place disk surgeries tend to relieve pain and put the spine/neck straight again, but they have a poor long-term prognosis.  Usually sufferers go back for another surgery, and another, and another.  Fusing two vertabrae together (typically done in the lower back) works to solve the sufferer's long-term needs but it cuts down on a person's mobility, and on height too.  For football, I wouldn't want fused vertabrae in the neck if at all possible.  Having two surgeries in a row is trouble.
    Posted by Paul_K

Thank goodness Paul is back with his expert, moving-target, analysis. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?

Faust is like a rock groupie.  Money, power, and fame blinds him to reality. 

Kirstie Alley must be "enormously" attractive to him right now.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?:
    And you want to talk about UGLY?...Just look at that puss on manning (either one..PHUGLY!
    Posted by jfaust1954

That's a great point!  Manning is quite ugly.  Quarterbacks should be ugly.  Nobody wants a pretty-boy quarterback, as they don't like get their fingernail dirty and they embarrass the entire team with their metrosexuality...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end? : Are you a woman or a man?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Oh, I'm all Man!  Jules Winnfield is Samuel L. Jackson's character in Pulp Fiction...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Ashley Manning2

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

shes pretty I didnt know what she looked like so had to see what she looked like.She wasn't after him for looks ,she could do much better.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

You're a man and you think Giselle is "nasty"?  Is that correct?  Please post a phot of Gomer's wife.  Thanks.

Gisele's beautiful.  I've seen better, but that's the beauty of life - to each his own.  Now most powerful and commanding the biggest payday, that's definitely Gisele, and she's clearly exercising that power over him now - shaved chest, long hair, ponytail, Uggs. 

On the other hand, she helping him with what apparently he couldn't himself - endorsements.  Not so sure if Uggs is the way you want to go, but you've got to start somewhere, right?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Looks like some housewife.  Not bad for Gomer. He certainly married up. lol

You mean like receding?    You are a stitch.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Just curious what makes you like he shaved his chest? not everyone guy has hair on his ,but I never payed any attention to see if brady had hair on his chest before ethier.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Anyway thats disturbing to pay that much attention to a guys chest.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Anytime you try to hold a watermelon up with a straw there's bound to be problems. But.....I'm sure it's no big deal and he'll be back and strong as ever right in the #2 spot behind Brady again.

Let's see, his hair is a little longer, he danced with his wife at her countries national celebration and he went down a water slide? How does this take his manhood away and moreover how does this take away from him being the MVP of the freaking NFL last year?

Don't forget UD6 and Jules, he went into last season with long hair and was still the best.....what happens when he has a ponytail this year?

btw-I don't hear any of you maggots talking about Addai, Palamalu, or Mathews or the hundreds of other players with long hair.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end? : Oh, I'm all Man!  Jules Winnfield is Samuel L. Jackson's character in Pulp Fiction...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

I'm beginning to wonder now, Jules...since you were so emphatic about claiming that you're a man.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

This off-season is proving to be a pain in the neck for the Colts...in more ways than one. Here's another classy Polian move: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/05/26/colts-director-of-pro-personnel-powers-wants-to-make-it-clear-he-was-fired/

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Undies is so dumb, he thought a photoshopped Brady photo means that Brady has chest hair. I can't believe I just typed that, but we can also believe that Undies is a light in the loafers and actually cares about this stuff. Not that there is anything wrong with it!

This must mean that Yogi shaves his too.  Metro Yogi. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

This off-season is proving to be a pain in the neck for the Colts...in more ways than one. Here's another classy Polian move: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/05/26/colts-director-of-pro-personnel-powers-wants-to-make-it-clear-he-was-fired/
    Posted by TexasPat3

TP - there are significant, serious, changes afoot that cause me a great deal of concern for the immediate future.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ab831c70d-a558-4cbe-b404-a60ae8f446c5&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:b831c70d-a558-4cbe-b404-a60ae8f446c5Post:8c397f98-b1bc-4c46-957f-b2b41e44b124">Re: Colts' Manning undergoes 2nd neck surgery Since Feb 2010. Beginning of the end?:
    Posted by TexasPat3

That's a lifetime of service flushed down the toilet? Looks like they're making some really bad moves. I heard they picked up a new theme song too for next season.......something to capture what they're going to do........it's an old Aerosmith song.........No Moore No Moore

Sections
Shortcuts