Colts Now Out of Luck.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

Re: Colts Now Out of Luck.

In Response to Re: Colts Now Out of Luck.:
    [QUOTE]Colt's fans are prob pretty pissed this morning after that useless win. As a Pat's fan, I love it, though they aren't completely out of the sweepstakes yet.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

you are right mb.  rams or minnesota have got some losing to do on out and colts gotta beat jacksonville.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

Re: Colts Now Out of Luck.

In Response to Re: Colts Now Out of Luck.:
    [QUOTE]barkley going back to school sure makes the top of the 2012 draft interesting. if you are arguing that colts would pick luck if they had top pick and despite a healthy manning, then shouldn't one say that min or stl would pick luck if they ahd top pick, despite ponder or bradford? other than those three teams, others who might want a shot at a qb are... jacksonville (i don't gabbert is thier answer at qb) washington (anyone would want an upgrade to grossman) miami (they're thinking they are a good qb away from toppling nwe and nyj) possibly, also... arizona denver there are only three qbs who have 1st rnd ratings (luck, griffin and jones - don't think jones is 1st rnd material). i don't think teams will overpay for QBs in 2012. once the top OLmen are taken, i think there will be a run on DLmen, CBs and WRs. It might be slim pickins come the pats' turn.
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

seattle,

re:
    "i don't think teams will overpay for QBs in 2012.

other than luck and possibly griffin.

once the top OLmen are taken, i think there will be a run on DLmen, CBs and WRs. It might be slim pickins come the pats' turn.

i have been saying this for quite a while, since my first post on the subject. no one was catching it or was seeing it the same way. i wasnt saying it's definitive, but i definitely saw the possibility that the impact players at the positions we need may likely be gone by  our pick, therefore to get what we need we may have to trade up slightly.
        my choice would be, using next years picks, keeping and improving the picks we have this year- after we fill all the holes we can in free agency. use the picks for game changers who fit in our system where we are deficient. time to make a play for a couple super bowls before our opportunity with 2 of the best runs out.