Colts owner Irsay arrested

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Colts owner Irsay arrested

ProFootballTalk         @ProFootballTalk

Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DUI, possession of a controlled substance http://wp.me/p14QSB-9riB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: Colts owner Irsay arrested

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter   16m

Authorities say Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay is in jail after being stopped for suspected drunken driving Sunday night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

#Colts owner @JimIrsay's bond is set at $22.5K after being arrested last night -- http://bit.ly/1g2tZBt  pic.twitter.com/uyuZuCOIT1

Embedded image permalink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

http://twitter.com/rtv6/status/445529291573321728/photo/1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Hmm, cue UD for a weak comeback.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

“@bkravitz (Indy Star): I would doubt that Jim got popped for drinking. He says he hasn't had a drop in years. I'd bet the house it's drugs.”

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Is this a real shocker to anyone? I mean if it is have you must have never seen his tweets. Not to mention he's a deadhead and we know how some of these fans are really dead in the head anyways.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

I can't wait to see his next tweet

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Not surprised in the least. There has not been a single interview I've ever seen with this guy that I have not been fully convinced he was drunk while giving it. UD6? You got next my friend....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Colts owner has admitted painkiller addiction in the past

Posted by Darin Gantt on March 17, 2014, 8:49 AM EDT Jim-Irsay-GettyGetty Images

Colts owner Jim Irsay’s arrest this morning on DUI and possession of a controlled substance charges might have been his first brush with the law.

But it’s far from his first cry for help.

Irsay admitted abusing prescription painkillers in 2002, saying he sought treatment for his addiction.

“After several years of orthopedic operations and procedures, accompanied by long bouts of chronic pain, I became dependent on prescription pain medications,” he said in a statement at the time. “I have successfully dealt with my dependence and my chronic pain issues. This has been a personal journey, and I ask that my privacy, as well as that of my family, be respected on this health issue.”

Irsay has also bragged on Twitter about not having a drink in 15 years, but this morning’s arrest suggests something was in his system. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Why hasn't goodell stepped in and reprimanded him yet? This is deserving of losing multiple first dound picks. Just more proof of the NFLs anti patsie bias.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why hasn't goodell stepped in and reprimanded him yet? This is deserving of losing multiple first dound picks. Just more proof of the NFLs anti patsie bias.

[/QUOTE]

You said that, not us. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:

"It's a PRELIMINARY charge folks. Let's wait and see what actually happened before we jump all over the guy. At least he's not a thug and murderer like Aaron Hernandez". 

Something like that you mean? LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Mhm was trying to be sarcastic.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

The thing I'll never understand about guys like that is why is he driving anywhere? Why take that chance? Hire a driver for crying out loud. Or take a limo, or whatever. Just don't get behind the wheel. Only explanation I can come up with is you don't want anyone, including a paid driver, to know where you're going.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mhm was trying to be sarcastic.

[/QUOTE]

Understood. Like he was trying to be sarcastic in the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

The thing I'll never understand about guys like that is why is he driving anywhere? Why take that chance? Hire a driver for crying out loud. Or take a limo, or whatever. Just don't get behind the wheel. Only explanation I can come up with is you don't want anyone, including a paid driver, to know where you're going.

He's an insecure problem child trying to get daddy Goodell's attention. He knocked over the Ming Vase last month, wrecked the Ferarri the next week, and now this. Expect an allowance draft of at least $500,000, boarding school, and a possible opportunity with The Mod Squad--if he'll take advantage of it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Amen. UD is a fraud. Points out the pimples on others and ignores the warts on his face.

Can't wait to hear his 'outrage" at the Irsay's irresponsibility.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

He should be arrested for wearing that shirt

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"It's a PRELIMINARY charge folks. Let's wait and see what actually happened before we jump all over the guy. At least he's not a thug and murderer like Aaron Hernandez". 

Something like that you mean? LOL

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just like that. LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It's not like no one else gets caught doing this.  He should have known better and, unfortunately, may get some favorable treatment the average Joe may not get.  Yeah, I know, this is a Colts organization big wig and makes some Pats' fans smile.

Await UDs comments.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's not like no one else gets caught doing this.  He should have known better and, unfortunately, may get some favorable treatment the average Joe may not get.  Yeah, I know, this is a Colts organization big wig and makes some Pats' fans smile.

Await UDs comments.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe Irsay IS UD? Only the shadow knows.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Await UDs comments.

You would think that someone with that much money would hire a car and driver so they can get as buzzed as they want without endangering others.

People like this are the reason why I drive as little as possible New years eve and St Pats weekend.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

So, is he subject to the drug policy now? Will he be randomly tested, or is that only for the hired help? I mean, we don't want our free safeties or our second basemen to smoke weed in their off time, but no problem for the big shots. The drug free workplace only extends so far.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

With his money maybe he should hire Kerry Kennedy's lawyers.

Here's his defense:

"I was reaching for the vitamin bottle and picked up this old prescription by mistake."

Sections
Shortcuts