Colts owner Irsay arrested

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Colts owner Irsay arrested

UD6 and MileHigh are embarassing themselves on this thread. 

UD sounds almost proud his owner is popping pills like popcorn.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Yes, embarassing ourselves. Because mocking patsie fans' idiotic claims of NFL anti patsie bias and the.media only covering patsie player murder stories is embarassing... but for who?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

As a Colt fan, I'm not surprised at all.  The guy's a nutcase.  His tweets vary between "juvenile" and "unintelligible".  Best I can tell, he's been high every second of the last few seasons...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

In response to mellymel3's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Rocky's comment:

Colts owner has admitted painkiller addiction in the past

Posted by Darin Gantt on March 17, 2014, 8:49 AM EDT Jim-Irsay-GettyGetty Images

Colts owner Jim Irsay’s arrest this morning on DUI and possession of a controlled substance charges might have been his first brush with the law.

But it’s far from his first cry for help.

Irsay admitted abusing prescription painkillers in 2002, saying he sought treatment for his addiction.

“After several years of orthopedic operations and procedures, accompanied by long bouts of chronic pain, I became dependent on prescription pain medications,” he said in a statement at the time. “I have successfully dealt with my dependence and my chronic pain issues. This has been a personal journey, and I ask that my privacy, as well as that of my family, be respected on this health issue.”

Irsay has also bragged on Twitter about not having a drink in 15 years, but this morning’s arrest suggests something was in his system. 

well chronic pain and subsequent addiction to painkillers is a common and sad problem I have seen happen first hand...one of the many reasons I am pro-legalization of marijuana-medicinal use

+1...

Once you reach a certain age, MDs perscribe Oxy's like they are candy...the elderly have no chance...

I've heard of many people getting addicted to OXY but for anybody who hasn't had any experience with it I've got to say if you get addicted to it you might not ever have a decent bowel movement again.  I took a couple after some dental surgery and the Buzz was lousy and the Constipation was awful.  Sorry to be so graphic but that's the way it was. 

Sounds like a classic case of not giving a siht, well not taking one I guess. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

My guess is that Jolly Roger Goodell suspends Irsay for a year, and fines him say, $500,000. Goodell would be doing Irsay a huge favor in making him stay away, giving him a chance to concentrate 100% on  getting his head straight. Goodell would also be doing the Indianapolis Colts a huge favor by removing a major distraction.  

He's got to do something like that TP ,or the Players Assoc. will go to the media and raise heck...and they'd be right!!!

And frankly, the guy ,is going to kill himself if they don't help him...I bet that in the final analysis, that's what happens....he's got nobody around him to tell him no who he'll listen to...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Yes, embarassing ourselves. Because mocking patsie fans' idiotic claims of NFL anti patsie bias and the.media only covering patsie player murder stories is embarassing... but for who?

Quiet Jet Boy...take care of your  "Funky Monkey " smoking TE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

UD6 and MileHigh are embarassing themselves on this thread. 

UD sounds almost proud his owner is popping pills like popcorn.

Yikes!  Really??  You might want to look for a remedial English course in your town.  Your comprehension is terrible.  Worse than usual.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

My guess is that Jolly Roger Goodell suspends Irsay for a year, and fines him say, $500,000. Goodell would be doing Irsay a huge favor in making him stay away, giving him a chance to concentrate 100% on  getting his head straight. Goodell would also be doing the Indianapolis Colts a huge favor by removing a major distraction.  

HE won't suspend him.  Jolly Roger will sweep this one under the rug to protect one of his favorite Mickey Mouse franchises, the Jets being his favorite.

Besides, it's more of a personal issue anyway. The guy clearly has a problem if he's running around with an array of pills and drinking, too.

If anything I want Roger to take his Garcia's "Tiger" guitar as collateral, auction it off and give the money to charity.

Irsay paid a million for it and doesn't deserve it. I am sure Jerry cringes just thinking about it:

That's it on the right.

No idea whose Gibson SG that is, if it's his or maybe someone like Angus Young who sold off an old one.  That Martin acoustic probably runs close to 10,000, list price.

I bet he can't even play.

He also owns an original manuscript of Kerouac's "On the Road". Ugh.

LOL- Russ cant help but admit that Irsay has a few very cool collectibles.  Yes, he's got a serious addiction problem that may be the cause of his twitter rants, but otherwise he has brought in successful front office people and coaches and made a small market franchise without a history a success.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

HE won't suspend him.  Jolly Roger will sweep this one under the rug to protect one of his favorite Mickey Mouse franchises, the Jets being his favorite.

Besides, it's more of a personal issue anyway. The guy clearly has a problem if he's running around with an array of pills and drinking, too.

If anything I want Roger to take his Garcia's "Tiger" guitar as collateral, auction it off and give the money to charity.

Irsay paid a million for it and doesn't deserve it. I am sure Jerry cringes just thinking about it:

That's it on the right.

No idea whose Gibson SG that is, if it's his or maybe someone like Angus Young who sold off an old one.  That Martin acoustic probably runs close to 10,000, list price.

LOL- Russ cant help but admit that Irsay has a few very cool collectibles.  Yes, he's got a serious addiction problem that may be the cause of his twitter rants, but otherwise he has brought in successful front office people and coaches and made a small market franchise without a history a success.

And he's done it in the only state in the union ever completely controlled lock, stock and barrell (or should I say "Flaming Cross") by the KKK, and they were proud of it...

He looks like a drunk hick!

Embedded image permalink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Poor Russ.  Yes indiana has a negative past, but if you Google Massachusetts KKK, you will see that your own state not only has a negative past but also present - and (back on the football subject) your team has it's own checkered past. 

As for Irsay and his collection, you are obviously jealous.  You ooze it.  You have no idea what Irsay does and does not appreciate so why would you even try?  

So you can tell he doesn't know how to play?  Thanks for proving your stupidity.  

As for Baltimore, Jim Irsay had nothing to do with that.  That was his Dad.  Stupidity shown again.  

Here's an article for you.  It'll probably make you barf from envy.

http://www.indystar.com/story/entertainment/music/2013/12/04/life-by-the-strings/3872185/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

That's it on the right.

And he's done it in the only state in the union ever completely controlled lock, stock and barrell (or should I say "Flaming Cross") by the KKK, and they were proud of it...

Embedded image permalink

And proabbly the lowest crime rate in the union.

His shirt is ugly, but sure is better than his pants being 3 sizes too big for him, straight brim hat with the tag still on, pick in his fro, and someone elses cash in his pocket.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

That's it on the right.

Embedded image permalink

And proabbly the lowest crime rate in the union.

His shirt is ugly, but sure is better than his pants being 3 sizes too big for him, straight brim hat with the tag still on, pick in his fro, and someone elses cash in his pocket.

RACISM REARS IT'S EXTREMELY UGLY HEAD!!!! OWN IT!

But I must admit....having been born in Southie...I have seen more than a fair share of young white punk hoods dressed EXACTLY the same way, sans pick...MOST WEARING BRUINS SHIRTS AND/OR HOODIES....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Poor Russ.  Yes indiana has a negative past, but if you Google Massachusetts KKK, you will see that your own state not only has a negative past but also present - and (back on the football subject) your team has it's own checkered past. 

As for Irsay and his collection, you are obviously jealous.  You ooze it.  You have no idea what Irsay does and does not appreciate so why would you even try?  

So you can tell he doesn't know how to play?  Thanks for proving your stupidity.  

As for Baltimore, Jim Irsay had nothing to do with that.  That was his Dad.  Stupidity shown again.  

http://www.indystar.com/story/entertainment/music/2013/12/04/life-by-the-strings/3872185/

http://archive.adl.org/learn/ext_us/kkk/changes.html?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=4&item=kkk

Ku Klux Klan - Recent Developments 
    Changes in longstanding groups

The Ku Klux Klan experienced a resurgence in 2006. One sign of this resurgence was an increase in activity by some longstanding Klan groups, often accompanied by an expansion in size. Immigration and other issues have allowed these longstanding Klan groups to increase their activities in areas where the Klan has traditionally been strong, such as the eastern Midwest and the South, and to expand into some parts of the country where the Klan did not have a particularly strong presence in the early 2000s, including the Great Plains and Mid-Atlantic states.

One such Klan group, the Brotherhood of Klans (BOK), exhibited considerably more activity in 2005-2006 than they had in a long time. Originally based in Prospect Heights, Illinois, the BOK’s leader, Dale Fox, moved the group to Henderson, Tennessee, and began organizing a series of Klan-related events, including large “Unity Gatherings” complete with speakers, vendors, and multiple cross-burnings. Such a gathering occurred in August 2006. This represented a break from the past, in which the BOK organized few events and was not very active. The BOK also expanded considerably in size, establishing new chapters in many different parts of the country. The ability of the BOK to continue its expansion, though, was thrown into doubt by the sudden death of Fox due to a heart attack in late November 2006, although the BOK’s Ohio leader and “Imperial Klaliff,” Jeremy Parker, has vowed to continue expanding the racist and anti-Semitic group.

Another older Klan group, the Church of the National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, long based in Osceola, Indiana, has caused headaches for the local community. Its activity outside Indiana, however, was relatively limited. Like the BOK, though, the National Knights exhibited increased activity, as well as activity in parts of the country far from its base. The National Knights held a rally in May 2006 in Pauline, South Carolina, organized by Grand Dragon Joshua Fowler. They also held a rally in South Carolina in November 2005. The National Knights were active in other Southern states as well, including holding an anti-immigration rally in May 2006 in Russellville, Alabama, with 50 marchers. Ray Larsen, the head of the National Knights, came down from Indiana to speak at the event, at which people yelled slogans such as “Let’s get rid of the Mexicans!”

(My editor's note: What a collection of Rhodes Scholars!!!)

Other long-established Klan groups have also been active. The Mississippi White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan held a rally and cross-burning in Itawamba County in November 2006; they also had a recruiting event in Amory, Mississippi, in April 2006, among other activities that year. The Bayou Knights of the Ku Klux Klan held a rally in Smackover, Arkansas, in September 2006; that year they also held events in Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Texas. Thom Robb’s Knights of the Ku Klux Klan celebrated a “50th Anniversary and National Congress” in early September 2006 in Harrison, Arkansas. 

Even in areas where Klan support is relatively strong, however, many individual Klan groups themselves typically do not last long before fragmenting or falling apart. Nonetheless, Klan groups such as the BOK, the Arkansas-based Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, the Indiana-based National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, and the Texas-based White Camelia Knights have managed to maintain a strong presence for quite a while. What these groups have all shared is a leader who could sustain the loyalty of followers better than the heads of other Klan groups (although the death of BOK leader Dale Fox may change that group’s status).

From the Anti-Defamation League's Directory of KKK activity...there are NO active KKK groups in MA at this time, according to the Jewish Anti-Defamation League (see above souce)

From the Southern Poverty Law Center:

Massachusetts CityChapter   Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

http://www.bostonphoenix.com/archive/features/99/05/13/KKK.html

Watchdogs say a branch of the KKK already exists on Cape Cod, but that it's nearly dormant, and that the Klan wing of which it's part isn't as militant as the American Knights. At a time when membership in hate groups is rising nationally, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), the Indiana-based American Knights are growing especially fast. "They came from nothing three years ago," says Mark Potok, editor of the quarterly Intelligence Report, the SPLC publication that covers the radical right. "This group has really exploded onto the American scene and is showing up in some quite surprising places."

Indiana CityChapter West College Corner United Northern and Southern Knights of the Ku Klux Klan Elwood International Keystone Knights of the Ku Klux Klan Monroe City Ku Klos Knights of the Ku Klux Klan Kokomo Ku Klos Knights of the Ku Klux Klan Kokomo Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan Scottsburg

New Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

Can't argue with the Anti Defamation League, the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Boston Phoenix quoting the Southern Poverty Law Center!...But I'm sure you will UD!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

KKK? What?

Listen, geek:  I am a hack on the guitar but I can tell he is way worse than me with his guitar posture and strumming technique.  Either he's incredible or a posing moron. I am going with the latter.

Also, I don't have envy. It makes me sick to see people have things they don't appreciate. There is a differrence.

Irsay is the spoiled rich kid who is also a tool that no one likes.  Finally, I am well aware daddy was the one who moved the team, moron. He's still related to daddy.

Get it?

I know what Irsay does: He's a druggie and loser who rode his family's coat tails. He has nothing to say he did anything on his own. He's a loser like you.

If he died tomorrow, no one would care. He'd be known as the dorky Colts heir guy who bought expensive guitars he didn't know how to make sound good.

lol

Lol-again you know??lol

no envy?? you have no idea whether or not he appreciates his guitars.  Maybe you can enlighten us or maybe you're just jealous.  

so if you knew that bob Irsay moved the team and not Jim, why did you intentionally lie?  

Man you may be the most jealous person on the board.  Your constant insults are obviously your envy defense mechanism.  Poor rusty.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Wow. Look at those fat loads who are a victim of inbreeding.  Jesus. Why is Underpants even here mentioning KKK stuff?

Where did that even come from?

I torture him with it when he gets obtuse...great debate technique....there are at least a half dozen communities in Indiana with their own "branches" of the KKK...none currently reside in MA...they come down to Lowell from NH, where many locals look just like the inbred crew from  Indiana

Indiana is the ONLY state in this country's history where the KKK completely controlled state governement...a majority of citizens were actual members of the KKK....only the fact that the then Gov., a KKK member, got caught with an underaged girl having sex was he impeached and then the KKK faded from majority in the 1920's to Very Active....not the deep south, but Indiana...

Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana...from the "Music Man"

LMFAO!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I get your jealousy.  Still hayseed enough to say look who's in the big town.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

KKK? What?

Listen, geek:  I am a hack on the guitar but I can tell he is way worse than me with his guitar posture and strumming technique.  Either he's incredible or a posing moron. I am going with the latter.

Also, I don't have envy. It makes me sick to see people have things they don't appreciate. There is a differrence.

Irsay is the spoiled rich kid who is also a tool that no one likes.  Finally, I am well aware daddy was the one who moved the team, moron. He's still related to daddy.

Get it?

I know what Irsay does: He's a druggie and loser who rode his family's coat tails. He has nothing to say he did anything on his own. He's a loser like you.

If he died tomorrow, no one would care. He'd be known as the dorky Colts heir guy who bought expensive guitars he didn't know how to make sound good.

lol

Oh my word.

You can tell how good he is at playing the guitar by the way he is sitting with it?

I can't stop laughing.

If you died tomorrow, you'd be know as the nutjob who terrorized a local teams sports forum,was banned over 21 times and could rate someones guitar skills by seeing a picture of them sitting down with one.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had that unique talent I'd be down the racetrack betting on whatever dog I thought showed the best form while tongue bathing his own package.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Oh my!!! Laughing

• You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I get your jealousy.  Still hayseed enough to say look who's in the big town.

Umm, Mellencamp would have nothing to do with you, bible thumper. It's up to you to deal with that fact.

Maybe not but at least one of his band mates is buddies with and Played with Irsay. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

KKK? What?

Get it?

lol

Oh my word.

You can tell how good he is at playing the guitar by the way he is sitting with it?

I can't stop laughing.

If you died tomorrow, you'd be know as the nutjob who terrorized a local teams sports forum,was banned over 21 times and could rate someones guitar skills by seeing a picture of them sitting down with one.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had that unique talent I'd be down the racetrack betting on whatever dog I thought showed the best form while tongue bathing his own package.

Yes. That and the fact no one has ever seen him play a guitar.  Maybe you have no idea about the instrument, but that means you shouldn't be commenting.    

Have you seen why Iginla blows away Jagr yet?  LOL

Hey!  How is Iginla doing this year?  Do ya think the B's could have used that last year or was Jagr better for the system?

Are you serious?

Haven't you learned not to talk hockey with me? Or at all for that matter?

As for your question on how is Iginla doing this year. He's doing great, if he keeps playing like this he may catch Jagr in points this year. LOL.

You obviously didnt realize Jagr had more points this year when you asked that. DUMB.

Tell me Rusty. What do you think of the Revis signing?

Or are you going to avoid the question again?

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

KKK? What?

Get it?

lol

Queenie you never played a guitar in your life

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Why hasn't goodell stepped in and reprimanded him yet? This is deserving of losing multiple first dound picks. Just more proof of the NFLs anti patsie bias.

OMAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

KKK? What?

Get it?

lol

Oh my word.

I can't stop laughing.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. That and the fact no one has ever seen him play a guitar.  Maybe you have no idea about the instrument, but that means you shouldn't be commenting.    

Have you seen why Iginla blows away Jagr yet?  LOL

Hey!  How is Iginla doing this year?  Do ya think the B's could have used that last year or was Jagr better for the system?

You say noones seen him play how do you know that ?why do you say that cause you never seen him play?Does he have to prove anything to you?your other post too is crazy who are you to say what people deserve to own in life?I would say you sound jealous he can afford stuff you only dream about owning

•  
    Sections
    Shortcuts