Colts/Patriots Pre-Game, Game, and Post-Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Colts/Patriots Pre-Game Thread

Allow me to remove something from context....Namath on Manning..."Peyton’s not got a full deck"

Joe's not got a grasp of the English language either

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Rocky - change your title to "Game Thread" rather than Pre-Game Thread.  That way some troll like SmokingJoe doesn't hijack the board at 4:00pm

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Who else thinks that BJGE will have a big day and that Woodhead will also have some big plays. I am sure the Colts know our passing game is good enough to beat them, but with a balanced attack I think our running game can be a big weapon for us. Our TE's can get great blocks and create miss matches that open up the field.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Colts/Patriots Pre-Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts/Patriots Pre-Game Thread : Not likely
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

This is the one I like to use pezz

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

cow poop
    COLTSPACERSFAN1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Welcome to Gillette Stadium

November, 21, 2010
    By Mike Reiss

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Welcome to Gillette Stadium, where the Patriots host the Colts today (CBS, 4:15 p.m.):

Weather conditions. It is currently 38 degrees and sunny at Gillette Stadium, with no precipitation in the forecast. Winds are calm. The temperature is expected to drop into the mid-30s by kickoff.

Steratore gets the call. Gene Steratore has been assigned to referee today’s game.

Colts inactives. The Colts have already downgraded linebackers Gary Brackett (toe) and Clint Session (elbow); running backs Joseph Addai (neck) and Mike Hart (ankle); cornerback Justin Tryon (foot) and safety Bob Sanders (biceps) to "out" for today’s game. The Colts will have to deactivate two more players 90 minutes before kickoff and all eyes will be on receiver Austin Collie (concussion) and his availability.

Heavy national media presence. As one would expect for a game of this magnitude, a large contingent of reporters from national media outlets are expected to be present today. ESPN, NFL Network and NBC have television crews on hand, while USA Today, Sports Illustrated, the New York Times, Yahoo! Sports, CBSSports.com and AOL Fanhouse are among the print/digital outlets scheduled to be on hand.

Wes Welker on GameDay program. Patriots receiver Wes Welker is on the cover of the GameDay program being sold at the stadium today.

National anthem. Today’s national anthem will be performed by Katherine Doherty of Andover Mass.

Color guard. 1st Battalion, 25th Marines.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss MikeReiss Colts had already ruled out six players as of Saturday -- Addai, Tryon, Sanders, Hart, Session, Brackett. This means WR Austin Collie active

Mike Reiss MikeReiss Final two inactive players for Colts: G Jaimie Thomas and DT Ricardo Mathews.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Fred Taylor out again......

realpatriots: Patriots inactives: T Price, F Taylor, J Wilhite, J Page, R Ohrnberger, S Neal, M LeVoir, M Pryor

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Christopher Price capeleaguer For those of you asking about Wilhite, he popped up on the injury report late in the week with a hip problem.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss MikeReiss Patriots in the gray pants and blue jerseys today. Colts in the white pants and white jerseys.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Good luck, guys!  I hope there are no injuries.  I'm sure I'll be back after the game either to say it was a pleasure to watch my Colts win or to say that your team deserved to win. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]Good luck, guys!  I hope there are no injuries.  I'm sure I'll be back after the game either to say it was a pleasure to watch my Colts win or to say that your team deserved to win. 
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

With respect to your return, I'm hoping it's the latter - LOL :).  I'm thinking it will be a typical close game, right down to the wire - but I could live with a Pats blowout.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss MikeReiss Shayne Graham's pre-game warmup complete -- good from long of 53 to closed end of stadium, 1 of 3 from long of 50 to open end of stadium.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from vpindi. Show vpindi's posts

Any website giving live NFL games? I am outside and need to watch this game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Analysis from Patriots inactives

November, 21, 2010
    Nov 21
    By Mike Reiss
    FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Some quick-hit thoughts from the Patriots' inactive players:

Darius Butler active, top backup at cornerback. One week after he was a healthy scratch, cornerback Darius Butler is back on the 45-man game-day roster. He will be the top backup at cornerback with Jonathan Wilhite (hip) not dressing. Wilhite plays in the slot in some sub packages, so that's where Butler projects should he see the field. The Patriots have been using extra safeties in their sub packages, so it's possible Butler's primary duties will be more on special teams. Wilhite often lines up against opposing gunners on the punt return unit and Butler could fill that role.

Brandon Tate playing through flu-like symptoms. On Friday, receiver and top kickoff returner Brandon Tate did not practice because of flu-like symptoms. But he is active today, and the Patriots figure to closely monitor his stamina.

Sticking with the same three at running back. With veteran Fred Taylor having his best week of practice since injuring his toe Sept. 26, it looked like he had a good chance of being active today. But the Patriots are sticking with BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Danny Woodhead and Sammy Morris at running back, which could indicate that the Patriots aren't planning on a smash-mouth, grind-it-out approach.

Wendell & Ojinnaka remain top backups on offensive line. As has been the norm of late, the Patriots have three offensive linemen inactive (Mark LeVoir, Rich Ohrnberger, Stephen Neal). This is a bit unusual to see so many linemen on the roster, but the Patriots are planning for the future as left tackle Matt Light and left guard Logan Mankins are in the final year of their contracts, and Neal had talked about retirement last offseason.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]Any website giving live NFL games? I am outside and need to watch this game.
    Posted by vpindi[/QUOTE]
    try this, it always works for me, although quality isn't the best.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Re: Colts/Patriots Game Thread

What the bleeping is going on with Taylor???  Wow, what a waste of a roster position and salary.... this is the last year that we will carry him, i'm positive....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

The TEXANS are on the verge of taking the lead!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from vpindi. Show vpindi's posts

Thanks buddy. I knew that website, but forgot the name. Appreciate it

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Look at the Jets, stupid penalties, they are a mentally week team and it is catching up with them. I think we will see their collapse soon enough.

edit: What did I tell you, Sanchez gets picked!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Lets go Patriots !!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Sanchez intercepted !!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

The JETS are BUMS!

25. This post has been removed.