Colts Player Arrested (Gun Charges like Hernandez)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Colts Player Arrested (Gun Charges like Hernandez)

Even if they cut him it's not apples and apples. Scrub role players get cut all the time. 

I seriously cannot think of a team that so immediately jettisoned a star player of that caliber before after a comparable implication. I'm simply amazed at the criticism about the FO on this one.

Even the "hindsight is 20/20" people, who never said peep when NE signed AH long term, or worse thought it was great surprise me. Where was this concern when NE drafted him? When they re-signed him? Seriously if a failed drug test at Florida is a precursor to three homicides, look out because Percy Harvin must be a ticking time bomb.  

Pitt still has Ben Rapelisburger. 

Atlanta held onto Vick until it was clear he was serving a long sentence through. 

Baltimore won two Superbowls with Ray Lewis. 

NE cut Hernandez on the spot when the warrant was served, before they even knew it was a murder warrant.

If Luck get's caught raping or murdering somone ... and Indy cuts him straight up, that would be equivalent. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

The thuggery in the NFL is getting out of hand. They need to start kicking players out of the league for bad behavior.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Gun charges, yes.

Murder?  No.

Football player, yes.

Pro Bowl?  No.

Stupid reference.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

The thuggery in the NFL is getting out of hand. They need to start kicking players out of the league for bad behavior.

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

You can't kick players out.  Remember Jesse Jackson and Reverend Al were ready to start protesting the NFL is they didn't reinstate a convicted Felon who served jail time.  Good old Rodger Dodger caved.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Which is absolutely ridiculous. If I was arrested and did any jail time my firm would get rid of me in a heartbeat and never look back. I think most places of employment would do the same. The only way to make some of these guys act in a civil manner is to up the penalties. Absolutely insane.

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Rusty, could you possibly be anymore lame?  You are constantly lambasted on this board by your own fans, so this is what you choose next.  For a person who claims to hbrains intellect superior to most, your efforts here aren't worthy of a 1st grader.  Maybe that's your best.  If so - sad.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Rusty, could you possibly be anymore lame?  You are constantly lambasted on this board by your own fans, so this is what you choose next.  For a person who claims to hbrains intellect superior to most, your efforts here aren't worthy of a 1st grader.  Maybe that's your best.  If so - sad.

Actually, I find this thread quite relevant due to the Hernandez fiasco. Then there is the Brown's player being arrested for attempted murder. Crazy stuff going on in the NFL.

Don't get your panties caught in a bunch because he called out the Colts and one of their players on a Patriots board.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

A lot of posters here are. The threads getting resurrected is just ridiculous. 

Anways... The NFL is really going to need to take a stand at some point. People aren't going to want to watch a bunch of ex-cons running around making millions. People are eventually going to get sick of it.

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Lol there aren't words...

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" It's very bizarre."

There we are in total agrement. I'm baffled by the moderation decisions for the most part. 

"I am trying to figure out why they protect the trolls and focus on me."

Well I can help you out a little bit there, you've been doing quite a bit of anti-Brady trolling yourself. Plus name calling and putting down anyone who disagrees with you, including implying gay references. It doesn't promote good back and forth discussion and if I was a mod I would have asked you to cut that out, and if you hadn't I would have booted you. 

Pats fans can troll too. This thread is pretty trollish as you likened this Colts situation to Hernandez in the title which is absurdity. But I can undersand why you would as UD6 does need to be continually exposed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

" It's very bizarre."

There we are in total agrement. I'm baffled by the moderation decisions for the most part. 

"I am trying to figure out why they protect the trolls and focus on me."

Well I can help you out a little bit there, you've been doing quite a bit of anti-Brady trolling yourself. Plus name calling and putting down anyone who disagrees with you, including implying gay references. It doesn't promote good back and forth discussion and if I was a mod I would have asked you to cut that out, and if you hadn't I would have booted you. 

Pats fans can troll too. This thread is pretty trollish as you likened this Colts situation to Hernandez in the title which is absurdity. But I can undersand why you would as UD6 does need to be continually exposed.

I concur.

I would list the pros and cons of this site thus:

Cons:

1. Rusty and his fake accounts.

2. UD6

3. Inexplicable moderation.

4. Terrible site performance and functionality.

Pros:

1. Lots of good Pats fans and football talk.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

Wow. The mods are up late. Now me saying "thank you" to MagicalHobo for pointing out Underpants disingenousness again is somehow worthy of a removal of the comment?

Really, mods?

Yes, it is.  It's a personal attack.  The mods don't hang around and read your posts.  When one of your posts gets reported, it probably gets deleted without even being seen.

Which is fine, because you never post anything truly worth reading anyway.  I read some of your posts simply because it's incredible humor.  The conpiracy theories, the subject changes after being exposed, the insecurities, and my favorite, the lies, are all significantly better than anything on network TV these days.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Even if they cut him it's not apples and apples. Scrub role players get cut all the time. 

I seriously cannot think of a team that so immediately jettisoned a star player of that caliber before after a comparable implication. I'm simply amazed at the criticism about the FO on this one.

Even the "hindsight is 20/20" people, who never said peep when NE signed AH long term, or worse thought it was great surprise me. Where was this concern when NE drafted him? When they re-signed him? Seriously if a failed drug test at Florida is a precursor to three homicides, look out because Percy Harvin must be a ticking time bomb.  

Atlanta held onto Vick until it was clear he was serving a long sentence through. 

NE cut Hernandez on the spot when the warrant was served, before they even knew it was a murder warrant.

If Luck get's caught raping or murdering somone ... and Indy cuts him straight up, that would be equivalent. 

You'd comtights tight end to a starting qb???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

This thread was otheirs rails from the first sentence.  When have the colts said their "system" was above anything?  They'be got nearly an entirely new team and coaching staff. 

The player was possessing a weapon which he should not (and that is a problem) but I didn't read anywhere that he was charged with using it.  Or using 5 times from point blank range into the back of someone's head or being suspected of using it last year to off a couple morE.  

lame effort from a jealous rusty.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

RESPONSE: True...the FO did the right thing after the fact. The only legitimate criticisms are that teams (including the Patriots?) knew that AH had gang ties. And, if the Pats didn't know that, they should have known it...and should have heavily investigated his involvement. Gangs today are not like the gangs that perhaps you and I saw depicted in West Side Story. Nor are they merely gangsters who only kill for "business related" reasons. They are comprised of young, ruthless hoodlems, who amass earn primarily through prositution and the drug trade (although gangs today have branched out into all other areas of criminal enterprise, including while collar crime). Members will kill at the drop of a hat...and will murder family members of those who have crossed them, as well. 

RESPONSE: Yes...I have argued the same thing. But, there is a difference between failing a few drug tests, getting involved in bar room brawls, and being a fulled fledged gang member. Once you're in with a gang, you can't just walk away whenever you wish. Blood in...and blood out. 

This is in no way meant to in any way serve as an excuse for what AH did, but: Hernandez was removed from “a lot” of teams’ draft boards prior to being selected in the fourth round by New England, according to the SI report. Multiple former and current teammates vouched for Hernandez to SI, though, saying he has some minor maturity issues on the field, but that he is “a great kid at heart.” A former and current teammate told SI that Hernandez was "having some trouble with his past associates and was seeking distance from them". http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/report_aaron_hernandezs_association_with_gang_members_forced_patriots_tight_end_to_fall_in_2010_nfl_draft/13872200

RESPONSE: The only guy listed above who even remotely compares to AH is Lewis.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

There are bad eggs in the NFL, but really if you were to randomly pull together 2,000 young men from diverse backgrounds would you expect a different distribution of good guys and thugs?  I think the fact that every transgression by a professional athlete gets publicized makes things seem worse than they really are.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

There are bad eggs in the NFL, but really if you were to randomly pull together 2,000 young men from diverse backgrounds would you expect a different distribution of good guys and thugs?  I think the fact that every transgression by a professional athlete gets publicized makes things seem worse than they really are.  

Yes, I would expect a different distribution between good and bad people.  Most people are good people.  The amount of men in the NFL who are bad people is amazing. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Why are you committed to deflecting AH's transgressions to what other clubs' issues. This is not the first time you've done this. Try staying in your own back yard and accept that all teams have personnel issues including the Pats and move on. That issue is already accepted and fans are ready to move ahead. I see what you are trying to do. Babe is right about you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

Why are you committed to deflecting AH's transgressions to what other clubs' issues. This is not the first time you've done this. Try staying in your own back yard and accept that all teams have personnel issues including the Pats and move on. That issue is already accepted and fans are ready to move ahead. I see what you are trying to do. Babe is right about you.

Belichick drafted Hernandez.  Rusty can't stand the fact that he blew it and embarrassed the orgainization...again.