Colts Reggie Wayne gets caughtin the cookie jar!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Colts Reggie Wayne gets caughtin the cookie jar!

In Response to Re: Colts Reggie Wayne gets caughtin the cookie jar!:
    In response - must I respond to every pot stirring, lather building report that arises?   My opinion on this - I could care less.  These are generally the kinds of things I don't comment on.  I have been on this board for years and I challenge you to find the last time I brought up Belichick's adultry in an effort to arouse the ire of the board.  On the other hand, this is exactly the kind of story that defines who Texas Pat is.  There is no limit to what he will use to incite.  Very petty and childish, indeed.  Now if someone simply wanted to ask, how will this affect the colts, then its a fair question.  I believe the answer is - it won't. 
    Posted by underdoggggg

LOL.  Dayum...i just used the adultery card myself. I just realized I've just lowered the bar on myself. :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In response - must I respond to every pot stirring, lather building report that arises?   My opinion on this - I could care less.  These are generally the kinds of things I don't comment on.  I have been on this board for years and I challenge you to find the last time I brought up Belichick's adultry in an effort to arouse the ire of the board.  On the other hand, this is exactly the kind of story that defines who Texas Pat is.  There is no limit to what he will use to incite.  Very petty and childish, indeed.  Now if someone simply wanted to ask, how will this affect the colts, then its a fair question.  I believe the answer is - it won't. 
    Posted by underdoggggg

Uh-Oh!

He's added another "G"; everyone take note and update your ignore user list! 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I can't believe this thread has legs. Who cares? I would bet every athlete is out there hitting what he can when he can.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Reggie Wayne gets caughtin the cookie jar! : No. 12 had nothing to do with the loss? Now, thats laughable. Praise Brady in victory you have to be able to critique him when he's not good. Brady, like McDaniels, picked a wrong time to be mediocre. I'vesaid this numerous times in the past. The 'O' didnt pick up until the last half of the 4th qtr. And Brady being    who we think he is, couldnt change a play? He couldnt go to BB or Josh  and state whats they were doing defensively?  Please spare me the Brady massaging  he's married 1-time. You may not agree that this is relevant. But when you we lost the Superbowl the talk was the Pats would never be the same. The dynasty is over. This Superbowl was huge for the legacy of EggHead. Now couple that with the O-line trading subtle barbs with the GM & owner, on who is the blame for the SB loss. Players wanting new contracts. I remember Parcells saying when he was here. The downside of making the SB was that playrs would want to break the bank the folowing season.  And we saw how a plyr wanting a new contract, who's also looked upon as leader, reacts(Vince Wilfork). And if you read in b/t the lines them drafting Jerry Hughes pretty much lets you know how they feel. It could get messy. And any distraction may not bother Egghead, you seem to believe. But it doesnt mean it wont affect others.
    Posted by datdude401

aaahhhh, the memories Laughing

I didn't read the sport section for 3 months after that loss.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Reggie Wayne gets caughtin the cookie jar! : aaahhhh, the memories I didn't read the sport section for 3 months after that loss.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

Im with ya!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

I can't believe this thread has legs. Who cares? I would bet every athlete is out there hitting what he can when he can.
    Posted by zbellino

Yea, but every athlete doesnt call the FBI after the fact! Unless, thats how you get down.

Sections
Shortcuts