Colts shave heads for Pagano. Its getting harder and harder to dislike these guys!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Colts shave heads for Pagano. Its getting harder and harder to dislike these guys!

We have had good battles over the years with Peytons colts and I have built up a healthy dislike for them, but this story makes it harder to dislike them. Some things are more important than football.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/2012/11/07/luck-among-players-shaving-head-support-pagano/EfS94tMl5zD88LDEVoQ2aK/story.html

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Colts shave heads for Pagano. Its getting harder and harder to dislike these guys!

In time, the rivalry will be renewed to previous fervor. Although the Colts aren't really as bad as their record from last season, who would have thought the Colts would be 5-3 under a rookie QB?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Colts shave heads for Pagano. Its getting harder and harder to dislike these guys!

No disrespect to mr . Pagano, and I think I heard his cancer is in remission ...  so good news there.

But I would have felt better about this team if they put on some neck braces last year and won a few games for Peyton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

This isn't the Jets.  I've never disliked the Colts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Nice thoughts Quag.  Yes, the team seems to be channeling some college like rah rah support around their sick coach.  Its great to see in professional sports, and it does happen occassionally. 

And yes the cancer is in remission, but as I understand Leukemia treatments that's how things typically are done.  Go with heavy doses of chemo frequently in the beginning to stop the growth.  Usually this is when the patients are most sick. 

Then take a little time off and then go back at it heavy again.  This goes on for a little while (up to 6 mos?) and then if the cancer looks gone and not growing, the patient goes on a maintenance schedule of chemo for the next 18 mos to 2.5 yrs. 

Sections
Shortcuts