Colts sign A Jones

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Colts sign A Jones

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 52s

Colts are signing former Ravens DT Arthur Jones to a deal around $6 million per season, per sources.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Colts sign A Jones

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUdge!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUdge!

[/QUOTE]

Fudge 2

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

6mil per season and you're telling me we couldn't get in on that? Considering our need at DT that seems like a reasonable deal to me

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Well...that's one off the checklist

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

There goes the colts weak spot. with D'Quell Jackson as LB and now Joneson the line they will be much better were they needed it on defense.

I put them ahead of the Broncos next year as team to beat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I usually don't expect the Pats to do much especially on the first day of FA but I have to admit that I'm just a little disappointed with this one.  $6 million sounds reasonable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The Chuck Pagano factor, guys knows the coach and is comfortable with him, hard for BB to compete with that and then there is the small matter of 6mil per!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Chuck Pagano factor, guys knows the coach and is comfortable with him, hard for BB to compete with that and then there is the small matter of 6mil per!!!

[/QUOTE]

If you honestly believe that is an issue and unreasonable then you need to step back from the kool-aid because that's what good starting caliber players get paid

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you honestly believe that is an issue and unreasonable then you need to step back from the kool-aid because that's what good starting caliber players get paid

[/QUOTE]

Give it a rest, PE. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Dang, looks like they let one slip away! 6 mil is very reasonable for A. Jones.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

BB waiting in the weeds

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

or busy smoking them...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Any bets that bill signs a bunch of old vets that we get 

excited about only to have them on IR before the season starts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Give it a rest, PE. 

[/QUOTE]

To put it into context, we paid Ellis 5m to play here a year. I see 6m for jones in a position of need for the pats as a good deal. Even if vw and Kelly return, those 3 on the line together or rotating is what we need. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Give it a rest, PE. 

[/QUOTE]

Tell you what, when they actually sign a player who helps them win a playoff game I will. Does that sound like a good deal to you?

Sections
Shortcuts