Colts Still in Denial Over Trent Richardson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: Colts Still in Denial Over Trent Richardson

In response to rkarp's comment:

I simply think that the Colts see something in him, and acknowledge they need an OL upgrade before they close anything on TR. To call this a collosal blunder is absurd. TR was with out question the top rated RB in his draft, and deserving of his first round grade. He is counting against the cap this year at $2.2M, certainly a worthwhile gamble.

It is also kind of funny with all of the draft mistakes the Pats have made with high draft choices, and a reluctance to part ways with those mistakes (Bequette, Wilson, RasI, to namke a few) that this fan base calls out the Colts. It seems this fan base indicates that it is ok for BB to miss on some choices, as the team is winning 12 games per year. But it is not ok for the Colts to miss, even though they are winning 11 per year.

Call out the Jets JETS TROLL....

We'll have to start calling you BUST-CHISE#2

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Hey Gomez...I know that you're sad and blue over the Colts giving away their #1 draft choice this year, in exchange for the fumbling, stumbling bust that is Trent Richardson. Perhaps reading this article will help you to cope: http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/000617

LOL!!!

Typical TPMMQB style.  Putting words in my mouth assigning me thoughts I don't have. 

Always look forward to your hindsight analysis.  Thanks for the comedy.  Hey TP, do you think the pats would have taken Brady in the 6th if they knew what they know now?  Do you think the pats would have paid Hernandez $40 mill if they knew then what they know now.  Do you think Belichick's job is in jeopardy for such egregious mistakes?  What about going for it on 4th and 2 or having Gronkowski block on PAT's?  Surely coaches are paid to be right too, right?  LOL.  Belichick must be sweatin heavy based on your keen MMQB'ing. 

Richardson sucks...lmao!...BUT HE"S ALL YOURS

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Hey Gomez...I know that you're sad and blue over the Colts giving away their #1 draft choice this year, in exchange for the fumbling, stumbling bust that is Trent Richardson. Perhaps reading this article will help you to cope: http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/000617

LOL!!!

Typical TPMMQB style.  Putting words in my mouth assigning me thoughts I don't have. 

Always look forward to your hindsight analysis.  Thanks for the comedy.

RESPONSE: "Hindsight analysis"??? Be careful, Pinocchio. You know what happens with that nose of yours when you lie. Pinnochio, we both know that I criticized this idiotic Colts trade from the get-go. What's hilarious is that you are in denial...as you are unable to admit that Grigson made a huge mistake in trading Indy's #1 pick this year to Cleveland for the bust that is Trent Richardson.

Hey TP, do you think the pats would have taken Brady in the 6th if they knew what they know now?

RESPONSE: ABSOLUTELY!!! I can safely say that the Pats are delighted with their use of their 6th round pick in 2000. Do you think that Indy fans are equally as pleased seeing their team's #1 pick given away for an underachieving stiff of a RB?

Do you think the pats would have paid Hernandez $40 mill if they knew then what they know now.  Do you think Belichick's job is in jeopardy for such egregious mistakes?

RESPONSE: Unlike Trent Richardson, AH proved his worth with his production on the field. Sure, in hindsight, the Pats made a mistake paying AH all that money. But, unlike you, I can freely my team's errors. In fact, no one on this board has been a greater critic of BB the GM than I.

The difference between BB and Grigson is that BB is a fair GM, but perhaps the greatest coach in NFL history. Grigson is merely a fair GM. So, another major mistake like the Richardson gaffe could get him fired.

What about going for it on 4th and 2 or having Gronkowski block on PAT's?  Surely coaches are paid to be right too, right?  LOL.  Belichick must be sweatin heavy based on your keen MMQB'ing. 

RESPONSE: Desperation...LOL!!! What do these things have to do with the Richardson gaffe? How typical of you, Gomez...trying to shift the focus of our little discussion. Gomez, it is not I engaging in hindsight. It is you!

Now go run off and help your daughter Wednesday play with her pet spiders. Who knows...if you're really good, maybe Morticia will start speaking French to you...LOL!!!! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

LOL!!!

RESPONSE: "Hindsight analysis"??? Be careful, Pinocchio. You know what happens with that nose of yours when you lie. Pinnochio, we both know that I criticized this idiotic Colts trade from the get-go. What's hilarious is that you are in denial...as you are unable to admit that Grigson made a huge mistake in trading Indy's #1 pick this year to Cleveland for the bust that is Trent Richardson.

Hey TP, do you think the pats would have taken Brady in the 6th if they knew what they know now?

RESPONSE: ABSOLUTELY!!! I can safely say that the Pats are delighted with their use of their 6th round pick in 2000. Do you think that Indy fans are equally as pleased seeing their team's #1 pick given away for an underachieving stiff of a RB?

Do you think the pats would have paid Hernandez $40 mill if they knew then what they know now.  Do you think Belichick's job is in jeopardy for such egregious mistakes?

RESPONSE: Unlike Trent Richardson, AH proved his worth with his production on the field. Sure, in hindsight, the Pats made a mistake paying AH all that money. But, unlike you, I can freely my team's errors. In fact, no one on this board has been a greater critic of BB the GM than I.

The difference between BB and Grigson is that BB is a fair GM, but perhaps the greatest coach in NFL history. Grigson is merely a fair GM. So, another major mistake like the Richardson gaffe could get him fired.

What about going for it on 4th and 2 or having Gronkowski block on PAT's?  Surely coaches are paid to be right too, right?  LOL.  Belichick must be sweatin heavy based on your keen MMQB'ing. 

RESPONSE: Desperation...LOL!!! What do these things have to do with the Richardson gaffe? How typical of you, Gomez...trying to shift the focus of our little discussion. Gomez, it is not I engaging in hindsight. It is you!

Now go run off and help your daughter Wednesday play with her pet spiders. Who knows...if you're really good, maybe Morticia will start speaking French to you...LOL!!!! 

whoops - touched a nerve there. 

I don't think your feelings about the Richardson trade were quite as passionate as they are today.  That's hindsight my friend - the place where you reside.  

I somehow don't think the pats would have waited until the 6th to take brady if they knew what they know now. 

And I don't think the pats would have extended Hernandez if they knew what they know now.  As you said, GM's are paid to be right.  Right MMQBTP?  Is Belichick's job in jeopardy?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grigson's won exec of the year in 50% of the years he's been GM.  How about Belichick?  Does Belichick have the same coach of the year record for his years as a head coach?  LOL!!!!!

I bring up other subjects simply to prove wrong your stupid point about being paid to be right.  No one can be right all of the time.  Heck, even with the benefit of hindsight you are still frequently wrong, and that's moronic. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

LOL!!!

I don't think your feelings about the Richardson trade were quite as passionate as they are today.  That's hindsight my friend - the place where you reside.  

RESPONSE: Liar...LOL!!! I said that it was a bad deal from the get-go, and you know it. 

I somehow don't think the pats would have waited until the 6th to take brady if they knew what they know now. 

RESPONSE: That's both speculation and hindsight, Gomez.

And I don't think the pats would have extended Hernandez if they knew what they know now.

RESPONSE: Obviously.

As you said, GM's are paid to be right.  Right MMQBTP?  Is Belichick's job in jeopardy?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

RESPONSE: If BB were the GM alone, he would likely have been fired long ago. But, he's the best coach of all-time...and has a tremendous capacity for making "lemonaide out of lemons".  

Grigson's won exec of the year in 50% of the years he's been GM.  How about Belichick?

RESPONSE Grigson never should have won that award. The Colts turnaround was due to the brilliance of their "Suck for Luck" policy in 2011...which Grigson had nothing to do with.  

Does Belichick have the same coach of the year record for his years as a head coach?  LOL!!!!!

RESPONSE: As far as I'm concerned, BB is the coach of the year every year. But, as we both know, he is over-looked because results from him are expected.

I bring up other subjects simply to prove wrong your stupid point about being paid to be right.  No one can be right all of the time.  Heck, even with the benefit of hindsight you are still frequently wrong, and that's moronic.

RESPONSE: Stupid point? So...are you saying that GMs are paid to get it wrong?? Talk about stupid...LOL!!! 

Gomez...I've thoroughly enjoyed busting your chops. Quit now, before you're further humiliated...LOL!!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

LOL!!!

RESPONSE: Liar...LOL!!! I said that it was a bad deal from the get-go, and you know it. 

Not at all.  I feel quite comfortable in my opinion that your feelings about the deal have strengthened in hindsight. 

RESPONSE: That's both speculation and hindsight, Gomez.

Oh - you have no problem with speculation TPMMQB.  The hindsight is simply turnabout.  See how easy it is?  I suppose that's why you do it. 

And I don't think the pats would have extended Hernandez if they knew what they know now.

RESPONSE: Obviously.

Yes, Hindsight is a magnificent thing, isn't it TPMMQB?

As you said, GM's are paid to be right.  Right MMQBTP?  Is Belichick's job in jeopardy?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

RESPONSE: If BB were the GM alone, he would likely have been fired long ago. But, he's the best coach of all-time...and has a tremendous capacity for making "lemonaide out of lemons".  

Come now TPMMQB, you don't think anyone in that organization beyond the Krafts have any say on personnel, do you TPMMQB?  And you don't think Kraft questions or has input in Belichick's personnel decisions except possibly from a monetary basis do you TPMMQB? 

He's not been fired from that position.  Was Chad Jackson Lemonade or a lemon first.  Seems to me Billy picked lemonade but found out he had a lemon.  What about Chad Ochocinco or Adalius Thomas, or Albert Haynesworth?  Aaron Hernandez anyone?  Ras I Dowling?  Patrick Chung, Ron Brace, and Darius Butler were quality picks for BB.  Was Alfonzo Dennard a lemon or lemonade before or after he hit that cop? 

For a guy that thinks a GM is paid to be right, that sure is a lot of wrong listed above - but hey what good is a position if not to backpedal a bit?  right MMQBTP or is it TPMMQB?

Grigson's won exec of the year in 50% of the years he's been GM.  How about Belichick?

RESPONSE Grigson never should have won that award. The Colts turnaround was due to the brilliance of their "Suck for Luck" policy in 2011...which Grigson had nothing to do with.  

Whoops - there's an example of your hindsight not working.  He should have because he did.  Grigson turned over 70% of the roster that first year with players that could handle both the difficulty of learning entirely new offensive and defensive systems with new coaches while enduring the turmoil that goes with a coach who is battling cancer, but don't let the facts get in the way your bias and poorly perceived opinion. 

Does Belichick have the same coach of the year record for his years as a head coach?  LOL!!!!!

RESPONSE: As far as I'm concerned, BB is the coach of the year every year. But, as we both know, he is over-looked because results from him are expected.

Of course you are you homer.  You don't want to give Grigson credit for his GM work including taking Luck, but were willing to give Elway credit for taking Manning, and are happy to overlook the fact Belichick has always had Brady.  Take off the goggles my friend. 

RESPONSE: Stupid point? So...are you saying that GMs are paid to get it wrong?? Talk about stupid...LOL!!! 

Thanks for the Dumb and Dumber comment of the day.  GM's are paid to field personnel that can produce successful seasons.  Evaluating that personnel is difficult and frequently wrong.  See the list of past pats players above as an example. 

Gomez...I've thoroughly enjoyed busting your chops. Quit now, before you're further humiliated...LOL!!! 

And now for my best MMQBTP interpretation - You're delusional.  You couldn't bust Lamb Chop the puppet.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

DING DING!  Winner by a knockout  - Me  Laughing 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Of course you are you homer.  You don't want to give Grigson credit for his GM work including taking Luck, but were willing to give Elway credit for taking Manning, and are happy to overlook the fact Belichick has always had Brady.  Take off the goggles my friend. 

RESPONSE: Further proof of what a blind Grigson lover you are!! Grigson gets credit because he fell into a job in which he had the #1 pick in the draft, and the best QB prospect to come out in years sitting there for him. And you want to give him credit for that??? What skill did it take to make that no-brainer selection?

On the other hand, John elway had to convince Peyton Manning to come to Denver...and beat out several different teams in the process. He also had to budget his cap room to pasy Peyton, and to put and keep pieces around him to succeed. Great job by John, as opposed to pure Luck by Grigson. 

As for BB, no lone has criticized BB the GM more than I. So, as usual, you don't know what you're talking about...or are merely lying just to justify your pathetic argument. Time to seek counseling, Gomez.  

And now for my best MMQBTP interpretation - You're delusional.  You couldn't bust Lamb Chop the puppet.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

RESPONSE: Perhaps...but I sure as hell knocked the stuffing out of you...AGAIN. LOL!!!! 

DING DING!  Winner by a knockout  - Me  Laughing 

RESPONSE: Again...you are delusional. But, that smily face was such a lovely touch. I didn't know you cared, Gomez.

Sections
Shortcuts