Colts / Texans Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Colts / Texans Game

I really hate the Colts, next to the Jets, but I'm always impressed with Freeney and Mathis. They got to be the best tandum in football.

Thats the only part of the Colts that I'm jealous of. If NE ever gets a dominant tandum like them (think Cunningham and a draft pick), NE will be scary.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Re: Colts / Texans Game

I love how Peyton "media biased" Manning has to contend with no name receivers who drop passes and can't get open. Maybe he will now have some idea what Tom Brady actually accomplished during our Super Bowl years. Brady never had the weapons Manning always has had and now he has none.

What a d0uche!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveNorthShore. Show DaveNorthShore's posts

Looks like the Colts will win as the Texans outsmart themselves.  Slaton is averaging almost 8 yds a carry but the Texans only have 3pts at half because Schaub is passing 3-14 with a pick-6, why are they passing so much when Slaton can beat them like he did the first time?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Texans should just start running like they did the first game and gas that defensive line

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

dave i think you mean arian foster, but yea the texans should just hand it offf to him again and again until the colts can stop it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

What the heck, every Peyton throw is a quick slant to the slot receiver.  The Texans can't stop that?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

its the TEXANS mighty

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Colts / Texans Game:
    What the heck, every Peyton throw is a quick slant to the slot receiver.  The Texans can't stop that?
    Posted by themightypatriotz

that's what i've been wondering, what's wrong with their defensive coordinator/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

In Response to Re: Colts / Texans Game:
    I wouldn't really say he has noone.  Wayne is a great receiver and Collie and Garcon are solid. Plus you know the old saying the best offense is a good defense. Pick 6...
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

Granted, I shouldn't have said none. Wayne is a great WR. But Collie is inactive for this game which is why I didn't count him.  Garcon is solid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Because the Texans' defense is dead last in the NFL?

Sections
Shortcuts