Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room??????

Nice vag. Original post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

* nation, completely classless like LT said.  rot in the abyss belicheat!!!!!!

will see all you * nation fans tommorow after the colts win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Another Colts fan trolling on a Patriots board.  More jealousy.  I love it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room??????:
    In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : Just remember Auerbach used to turn off the hot water and the heat in the locker room before games with LA and others long ago.
    Posted by JimfromFlorida

Actually, the Garden never had hot water or air conditioning.  At least, it never had A/C when Jacobs bought the building in 1975.  He cut any commitment to cooling that place by March every year.

Too cheap.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You have a serious IQ problem if you believe this story from King. lmao

It figures you'd buy into it.   Do you think it was inbreeding?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Tell us all, rusty, that bugging locker rooms is not illegal and that everyone else is doing it.  Just another anti-patsie conspiracy.
    Posted by PhatRex

Actually if you look at the timing of this BS story, I would say that yeah, it is another anti-pats conspiracy.  If that were the case, why didn't they say something 4 years ago and not the night before a big game?  Ridiculous!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : the fainthearted of the * nation better look away cause i got some sad news for you all. cheatriots will never win again during the brady/belicheat era!!  karma will continue to haunt the * nation and their team just like it has the past two seasons!!  first choking in the biggest game of all, then losing fruity, then that little big mouth troll wr.  enjoy last weeks pitt win, cause karma is bout to rear its ugly head for the * nation and its team. BOOK IT!
    Posted by ColtsPacersFan1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"* nation, completely classless like LT said.  rot in the abyss belicheat!!!!!!"

Wow this guy makes the other Colts trolls on this forum look like geniuses. I'm proud to say that I enjoy my sports without having to resort to Internet bullying. You seriously need a life dude. The saddest part of it is that you are missing the best part of this: you are living through one of the great rivalries in sports but you can't enjoy it because you are so filled with hate about something that has nothing to do with your own life. I for one respect the hell out of the Colts, love the Pats-Colts rivalry and look forward to another riveting game tomorrow. I don't feel a need to put down the other team, but I have no idea what makes whackos like you tick. Unfortunately I'll never find out...Ignore.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

nothing would suprise me regarding the cheatriots.  im glad the Colts are taking the necessary precautions to avoid any illegal tactics that belicheat has in mind. now instead of the cheaters gaining HF illegally for the playoffs, they will have to earn it for a change.  GO HORSE!!

Keep it up with that cheating crap! It only motivates the Patriots more. Go ahead, you can make all sorts of excuses for losing.

The Patriots won championships because they have a Hall of Fame coach, Hall of Fame Qb, one of the least penalized teams and the best football organization in the NFL. The Patriots were chosen team of the last decade. Not the Colts!

The Patriots video taping the oppostion sidelines is a lame excuse for why you lost games. What a joke. Did you see the videos turned over the Goodell? Guys on the opposing sideline were waving and laughing in the videos.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

nothing would suprise me regarding the cheatriots.  im glad the Colts are taking the necessary precautions to avoid any illegal tactics that belicheat has in mind. now instead of the cheaters gaining HF illegally for the playoffs, they will have to earn it for a change.  GO HORSE!!

again, another proof that the genetic pool in indiana is a little weak.  Lets see, after that whole spygate thing, the Pats went and won 19 games straight with the whole NFL watching closely and I think they had HF advantage that season.  They kept on winning over and over again so lets get say that they don't need to cheat to win.  They are just better than your team.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

what an idiot response from well an idiot.

Pats win this one. sorry kid

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

You people have to stop "snorting" the cocktail sauce down at St. Elmo's...
    Clearly inducing paranoia.... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Glenn Beck would be proud. Half breeds from the mid west are his bread and butter.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I notice no Cheatriot fan acknowledges losing the last 4 out of 5. Including the last 2 in that shi$hole you call a stadium. Typical cheatriot fan, they cry about us turning up the heat, they cry about Polian, they cry about PI Calls. They make fun of Indy, like we would want to live packed in like rats and pay 5 times the mortgage for half the space. Everyone outside that East coast sesspool hates the Cheatriots, because they know their championships are tarnished. I hope Justin Bieber saves room on his chin for Freeney's scrotum. See ya tomorrow punk bitc%es.
    Posted by ColtsMan73

Interesting choice of photos. You actually have a pic of Belichick's head on a sexy female body. How.....odd. At least we know how you spend your nights. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

"once ordered a spy kit from a Boys Life magazine (and the www.tomheroes.com/Comic%20Ads/classic%20ads/x-ray_glasses.htm">X-ray glasses that allow you to see through skin and layers of clothing) but I have no idea how you bug a locker room to specifically hear the quarterback and his offensive coordinator's conversations."

HAHAHAHA I think we all ordered those x-ray glasses when we were pre-teen boys!!! For Coltsfan, the only thing that matters is winning. Our lowly 6th round draft pick has 3 Super Bowl Rings, you high and mighty 1st overall pick has 1!!! This despite you and others constantly stating the Colts have had the better team. HAHAHA Loser!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Interesting choice of photos. You actually have a pic of Belichick's head on a sexy female body. How.....odd. At least we know how you spend your nights."

Trust me, Don't even attempt to try to rationalize his thought process going from Image 1 to Image 4....I did for the last 10 minutes, and now I'm thinkin'a doin' a swan dive off this building's rooftop.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I hope Bob Kraft never lets that SOB in Gillette Stadium again

Please --send the jerk Emails- let him know how we all feel about the lousy underhanded b a s t a r d!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Is this line of thinking really a stretch given the pat's and belichick's history of secrecy and subversion?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Is this line of thinking really a stretch given the pat's and belichick's history of secrecy and subversion?
    Posted by UD6

Come on dogg! Really! Where is the proof! You can claim anything you want without proof because of past indiscretions. Where does it end?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Maybe Manning and the Colts are paranoid because that's what they do in their stadium

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I didn't mention anything about proof or that it is even true, but you can understand the line of thinking, right? 

This is no different than those pats fans who believe that crowd noise was piped in the dome.  Never proven (in fact - actually explained by CBS) - still, always claimed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

"All lies and jest
    still a man hears
    what he wants to hear
    and disregards the rest."

Ya' know, yeah alot of Pats fans do alot of carping about refs calls going Indy's way, but this is somewhat based in facts, as in statistical evidence.  But this crapola takes the cake - the walls have ears, oh my.  Funny though, the Colts haven't played us at home in years and have had our numbers for several of those years since - and they are still paranoid about espionage?  Hmmm, talk about the need for Polian and team needing mass amounts of prozac.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Posted by UD6

Sorry, that seems more likely a Polian trick, considering how he likes to manipulate all things in the stadium.  Sound, Heat, Refs.......you know.

Sections
Shortcuts