Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room??????

Last 4 games in Indy and wins for Indy.
    So how do the Pats bug the Colts locker room. Obviously if they could ever bug the HOME teams locker room and still lose I huess they suk at it.

This is a pure BS article by a guy trying to get some headlines based upon hearsay old unproven statements and conjecture.
    Sorry but I believe that the editors should have never let the story hit the pages.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Sparkly Eunuchcorns are reaching for stuff now.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room??????:
    The Pats should pump crowd noise into the visiting locker room so loud that they can't even think in there and turn the heat up to 120 degrees.
    Posted by harleyroadking1

Shades of Red Auerbach and the Lakers and Sixers at the Gahden.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Last 4 games in Indy and wins for Indy. So how do the Pats bug the Colts locker room. Obviously if they could ever bug the HOME teams locker room and still lose I huess they suk at it. This is a pure BS article by a guy trying to get some headlines based upon hearsay old unproven statements and conjecture. Sorry but I believe that the editors should have never let the story hit the pages.
    Posted by JimfromFlorida

I didn't look it up Jim, but I think the Pats won in Indy in '07.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room??????:
    (HA HA HA HA!!!!!) __________________________________________________________________ Colts think Pats bug Gillette locker room? Nov 20, 2010 By Tom E. Curran http://www.csnne.com/11/20/10/Colts-think-Pats-bug-Gillette-locker-roo/v1_landing_patriots.html?blockID=357273&feedID=3352 Here's a weird salvo across the bow of the Patriots from my friend Peter King of SI.com and NBC. With the Colts at Gillette Stadium on Sunday, King wonders in a Friday story whether Peyton Manning and his offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen will step out of the visitor's locker room for any strategic discussions. The reason? King says he's "heard, reliably" that Manning and former offensive coordinator Tom Moore used to meet in the hallway rather than the locker room because they were afraid they were being monitored. In other words, Moore, Manning and, perhaps, any other Colts personnel with a valued opinion (president Bill Polian? head coach Tony Dungy?) believed the Patriots were bugging the opposing locker room. Needless to say, that's a pretty bold accusation to make. Even with the gentle and offhand phrasing King used.   In fact, it would be a helluva lot more sinister than using a video camera in plain view on the opposing sidelines to record the signals of a defensive coach. Bugging the visitor's locker room? I once ordered a spy kit from a Boys Life magazine (and the www.tomheroes.com/Comic%20Ads/classic%20ads/x-ray_glasses.htm " /> X-ray glasses that allow you to see through skin and layers of clothing) but I have no idea how you bug a locker room to specifically hear the quarterback and his offensive coordinator's conversations. It would seem the Patriots employ a legion of spies, deploying them with all manner of monitoring devices. When intel is gathered, it all runs through Ernie Adams who then - just before game-time - distills and downloads that information to the coaching staff who are then armed with the opposing team's plans and able to scrap their week's preparation to adjust to the newly discovered stuff. Or, the Patriots are sufficiently in the heads of their opposition to cause them to suspect such things. My suggestion is this? The easiest way to defeat the eavesdropping Patriots would be to stand a Manning soundalike in the middle of the locker room. He could then loudly reveal the script of the first 25 offensive plays. In order. That'd fix 'em. Fix 'em good. A request for comment from the Patriots hasn't yet been answered.
    Posted by Rocky

This is the Patriots/BB hating media at it, again. The Pats are threatening to beat out both the Colts, and the lovable NY Jets...so, the NY is swinging into "spygate" mode, once again. Heck...it worked last time, as the league fined the Pats an unprecedented $750,000, took away a #1 draft choice...and created such a distraction on the eve of the SB with the Giants, that the then undefeated Pats played by far their worst game of the season?? Why not dredge this BS up again?? 

Thank you, Roger "Jets" Goodell.

Hopefully, this could back-fire on these idiots this time. This could be great bulletin board material for the Pats.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : Whoa there partner. Kinda like the 150 extra yards a game the refs give the Ponies.  Get ready for the beat down!
    Posted by pezz4pats

resorting to blaming officiating.. sounds like a spineless * nations fan response.  guess bad officiating doesnt apply when the cheats are giftwrapped a win on the ravens homefield?!?!

boo hoo.. * nation needs a tissue

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : Don't take this personally, but you are by far and away the fruitiest fans in the NFL. It's not really close either. Enjoy!
    Posted by BBReigns

considering the fruit at qb for the cheats.. many would tend to disagree.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

resorting to blaming officiating.. sounds like a spineless * nations fan response.  guess bad officiating doesnt apply when the cheats are giftwrapped a win on the ravens homefield?!?!

boo hoo.. * nation needs a tissue

kind of like the resorting to blaming injurys after Sunday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : resorting to blaming officiating.. sounds like a spineless * nations fan response.  guess bad officiating doesnt apply when the cheats are giftwrapped a win on the ravens homefield?!?! boo hoo.. * nation needs a tissue
    Posted by ColtsPacersFan1

Run away little pony.

Looks like your scared shi tless!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

In Response to Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? :      This is the Patriots/BB hating media at it, again. The Pats are threatening to beat out both the Colts, and the lovable NY Jets...so, the NY is swinging into "spygate" mode, once again. Heck...it worked last time, as the league fined the Pats an unprecedented $750,000, took away a #1 draft choice...and created such a distraction on the eve of the SB with the Giants, that the then undefeated Pats played by far their worst game of the season?? Why not dredge this BS up again??       Thank you, Roger "Jets" Goodell.      Hopefully, this could back-fire on these idiots this time. This could be great bulletin board material for the Pats.   
    Posted by TexasPat3

so its the media and NFL's fault the cheatriots cheated??  so delusional its actully sad.

fact!!  cheats illegally gained HF advantage during the 03/04 seasons and the only reason they had any chance to beat the COLTS in the playoffs.  cheating during the regular season allowed 3-4 extra wins.

face it.  the COLTS LOMBARDI's were stolen by belicheat.  im truly thankful im not a member of the * nation!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : Run away little pony. Looks like your scared shi tless!
    Posted by pezz4pats

the fainthearted of the * nation better look away cause i got some sad news for you all.

cheatriots will never win again during the brady/belicheat era!!  karma will continue to haunt the * nation and their team just like it has the past two seasons!! 

first choking in the biggest game of all, then losing fruity, then that little big mouth troll wr.  enjoy last weeks pitt win, cause karma is bout to rear its ugly head for the * nation and its team.

BOOK IT!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Video camera and adjusting the microphones? That sounds reasonable enough. I'd like to know more about this, if there is anything to it aside from the Colts suspicions.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : so its the media and NFL's fault the cheatriots cheated??  so delusional its actully sad. fact!!  cheats illegally gained HF advantage during the 03/04 seasons and the only reason they had any chance to beat the COLTS in the playoffs.  cheating during the regular season allowed 3-4 extra wins. face it.  the COLTS LOMBARDI's were stolen by belicheat.  im truly thankful im not a member of the * nation!

FACT!  The so called fact you just fabricated is nothing but a figment of your factless imagination!  Now git along.  Isn't there a zebra you need to service?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from r23. Show r23's posts

The only way I'd ever pick up a piece of paper with Peter Kings name on it is if I was on the toilet and there was no toilet paper.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : the fainthearted of the * nation better look away cause i got some sad news for you all. cheatriots will never win again during the brady/belicheat era!!  karma will continue to haunt the * nation and their team just like it has the past two seasons!!  first choking in the biggest game of all, then losing fruity, then that little big mouth troll wr.  enjoy last weeks pitt win, cause karma is bout to rear its ugly head for the * nation and its team. BOOK IT!

Really!  Who LOST the last Super Bowl because Goodell told the ZEBRA'S they couldn't do it during the BIG Game anymore.  Where was your infamous come from behind win that day?   Whose team is decimated by injuries this year?
    Who is gonna stomp the ponies tomorrow?  KARMA, that's who!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"With the Colts at Gillette Stadium on Sunday, King wonders in a Friday story whether Peyton Manning and his offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen will step out of the visitor's locker room for any strategic discussions.

The reason? King says he's "heard, reliably" that Manning and former offensive coordinator Tom Moore used to meet in the hallway rather than the locker room because they were afraid they were being monitored."

Sometimes I wonder if I'm being monitored by Jesus & The United States Government.  Not in conjunction though...  No, I'm not crazy enough to believe they share files and stuff.  The Government uses satellites and listening devices, and jesus simply does that omniscience thing, like Santa.  

Anyway, others tell me that I'm being paranoid and d#mb- oh, and lazy for blaming others...stup#d too, considering I have not a single justifiable shred of evidence that Dick Cheney, The Bildenbergs, or Jesus Claus & his elfs Are, in fact, tryin' ta f#ck up my world.  But, the thing that Noone, EXCEPT the conspirators, actually knows IS: That I am brilliant, and have stores and stores of great information and fantastic skills inherently At My personal disposal, which are at once, both unique, and genius, and thus-TERRIFYING to these "conspirators" due to their unbelievable power, IF I can just be set free & unhindered to manifest these unreal abilities...  Yet, there's still some around me who think I'm Still st#pid, and paranoid- and d#mb and lazy, too...

And What If, I AM?  Overall, imo the ill-effects of stupidity would certainly seem to get outweighed in my own estimation at least, by the great positive benefits of having some all-powerful foe that I can pose myself against.  Ya see, It is I & NOT You, who comes away with both having a purpose AND having a good excuse at failing over and over again (and again, and probably again 1 more time), until I actually reach my difficult goal, held in check by those overwhelming power-structures who trully must fear me. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : the fainthearted of the * nation better look away cause i got some sad news for you all. cheatriots will never win again during the brady/belicheat era!!  karma will continue to haunt the * nation and their team just like it has the past two seasons!!  first choking in the biggest game of all, then losing fruity, then that little big mouth troll wr.  enjoy last weeks pitt win, cause karma is bout to rear its ugly head for the * nation and its team. BOOK IT!

Choking in the biggest game?! I'm sorry, did the Colts win the Super Bowl last year? Oh yeah, they choked!! Hahah, at least we have three of them babies sitting on the shelf.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

" With the Colts at Gillette Stadium on Sunday, King wonders in a Friday story whether Peyton Manning and his offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen will step out of the visitor's locker room for any strategic discussions. The reason? King says he's "heard, reliably" that Manning and former offensive coordinator Tom Moore used to meet in the hallway rather than the locker room because they were afraid they were being monitored ." Sometimes I wonder if I'm being monitored by Jesus & The United States Government.  Not in conjunction though...  No, I'm not crazy enough to believe they share files and stuff.  The Government uses satellites and listening devices, and jesus simply does that omniscience thing, like Santa.   Anyway, others tell me that I'm being paranoid and d#mb- oh, and lazy for blaming others...stup#d too , considering I have not a single justifiable shred of evidence that Dick Cheney, The Bildenbergs, or Jesus Claus & his elfs Are, in fact, tryin' ta f#ck up my world.  But, the thing that Noone, EXCEPT the conspirators, actually knows IS: That I am brilliant, and have stores and stores of great information and fantastic skills inherently At My personal disposal, which are at once, both unique, and genius, and thus-TERRIFYING to these "conspirators" due to their unbelievable power, IF I can just be set free & unhindered to manifest these unreal abilities...  Yet, there's still some around me who think I'm Still st#pid, and paranoid- and d#mb and lazy, too... And What If , I AM?  Overall, imo the ill-effects of stupidity would certainly seem to get outweighed in my own estimation at least, by the great positive benefits of having some all-powerful foe that I can pose myself against.  Ya see, It is I & NOT You, who comes away with both having a purpose AND having a good excuse at failing over and over again (and again, and probably again 1 more time), until I actually reach my difficult goal, held in check by those overwhelming power-structures who trully must fear me. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Well said.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

let's say that this is true (not likely) but what stops the pats from bugging the halls as well?
    Posted by natesubs

Hilarious!

That's how stupid this idea is. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

ColtsPacersfan1 - dude, you live in Indianapolis you lose! You couldn't pay me enough money to say I live Indianapolis. FYI in the future, you should change your name to like ManningWayne1 instead. You're not doing yourself any favors saying your from Indianapolis.Trust me!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

The p u s s y Colts are just using this as an excuse for the upcoming loss, they are scared to finally have to play a real outdoor cold weather football game at big bad Gillette in the 30 degree wind chill, brrrrrrr....

They better wear their pink hats, pink earmuffs and pink gloves to keep warm, poor little frigid ponies, all you colt fans, please donate warm blankets to your p u s s y ponies now......

I am sure coltspacersfan1 will volunteer as mannings personal b a l l warmer.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

next Polian will say that the Chokes hotel is bugged or it was too cold.This is a VERY important game for the Chokes because if they lose they will be 2 games (actually 3 because the Pats would have won the head to head) behind for homefield advantage. Excuses=losers. Say what you want about BB but he never has made any excuses when the Pats lose. All he says" they played better than we did,they coached better than us and that's why we lost".No stupid excuses like the Chokes.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : resorting to blaming officiating.. sounds like a spineless * nations fan response.  guess bad officiating doesnt apply when the cheats are giftwrapped a win on the ravens homefield?!?! boo hoo.. * nation needs a tissue

Ellis Hobbs + Faceguarding + rex grossman = peytons only ring.

get out of here with this weak BS. u have nothing to offer.

u know what this report means........THE PATRIOTS ARE ON THEIR WAY BACK AND EVERYONE ELSE IS SCARED. 

Sections
Shortcuts