Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room??????

LOL....Bill Belichick....GET OUTA MY HEAD!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room??????:
    [QUOTE]nothing would suprise me regarding the cheatriots.  im glad the Colts are taking the necessary precautions to avoid any illegal tactics that belicheat has in mind. now instead of the cheaters gaining HF illegally for the playoffs, they will have to earn it for a change.  GO HORSE!!
    Posted by ColtsPacersFan1[/QUOTE]

Leon
    Still haven't given up your  dumbazz attempts at posing as a fan of our opponents?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

ColtsMan73 

Manning better hold on tight to that trophy because it's the only one he'll ever touch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]I notice no Cheatriot fan acknowledges losing the last 4 out of 5. Including the last 2 in that shi$hole you call a stadium. Typical cheatriot fan, they cry about us turning up the heat, they cry about Polian, they cry about PI Calls. They make fun of Indy, like we would want to live packed in like rats and pay 5 times the mortgage for half the space. Everyone outside that East coast sesspool hates the Cheatriots, because they know their championships are tarnished. I hope Justin Bieber saves room on his chin for Freeney's scrotum. See ya tomorrow punk bitc%es.
    Posted by ColtsMan73[/QUOTE]

You have some serious issues.    Belichick's head on a chick's body?  Seek help.  Immediately.

Also, I hardly would call Gillette a sh-thole when Tagliabue called it the "crown jewel" complex in 2002.  It's arguably the best stadium/campus in the NFL.

Your team plays in a dome, geek.   You have very little to say.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Shhhh! I'm the bug in the Colt's locker room....and I just pooped in their Gaterade!! Haha!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Is it me or is anyone else uncomfortable realizing the Colts actually believe this and are so ready to make excuses for failures in New England in past years, especially when not facing the Pats B Squad, that they want to announce that the reason why Manning threw INTs, or was sacked or got happy feet, was because NE bugged their locker room? bawahahaah If the team I rooted for started running around leaking these stories to people like Peter King as a way to continue to try to disparage an opponent and their success, I'd be embarrassed. The Colts are such whiny, cry baby geeks.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    Geek= any Crusty-like excuse-ridden, apologistic, past dwelling  and obstinately argumentative omnipotent. In a "nut" shell.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Impossible.  The last time the Colts played in Foxboro, monitoring equipment wasn't yet invented.
    Posted by MarcW1[/QUOTE]
    Must have been during the Revolution.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : I am in tears.   Hilarious.
    There are plenty of Steeler yellow towels strewn all over the streets of Pitts, Pa.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]we bug the team buses too
    Posted by weloveme2[/QUOTE]
    What is the bus line they use?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Nice picture of leon

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : Don't take this personally, but you are by far and away the fruitiest fans in the NFL. It's not really close either. Enjoy!
    Who will be the fruitiest next week Wonder Boy?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : so its the media and NFL's fault the cheatriots cheated??  so delusional its actully sad. fact!!  cheats illegally gained HF advantage during the 03/04 seasons and the only reason they had any chance to beat the COLTS in the playoffs.  cheating during the regular season allowed 3-4 extra wins. face it.  the COLTS LOMBARDI's were stolen by belicheat.  im truly thankful im not a member of the * nation!
    The nation is only a fractional part of the NE states. The rest have their own personal favorites. That's why 95% of the country rooted against the Patsies vs. the G-men in their last SB bid. Poetic justice.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]You have a serious IQ problem if you believe this story from King. lmao It figures you'd buy into it.   Do you think it was inbreeding?
    Are you a  product of inbreeding? You use that word quite often. Or is it just your limited vernacular?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : Keep it up with that cheating crap! It only motivates the Patriots more. Go ahead, you can make all sorts of excuses for losing. The Patriots won championships because they have a Hall of Fame coach, Hall of Fame Qb, one of the least penalized teams and the best football organization in the NFL. The Patriots were chosen team of the last decade. Not the Colts!  The Patriots video taping the oppostion sidelines is a lame excuse for why you lost games. What a joke. Did you see the videos turned over the Goodell? Guys on the opposing sideline were waving and laughing in the videos.
    Posted by RonF[/QUOTE]
    I've heard from so many ex-players and analysts that bulletin board material doesn't change the outcome to any game. You still have to execute to win. Being in an obsessed state of mind can't help with the focus needed to do your job. Make sense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

[QUOTE]nothing would suprise me regarding the cheatriots.  im glad the Colts are taking the necessary precautions to avoid any illegal tactics that belicheat has in mind. now instead of the cheaters gaining HF illegally for the playoffs, they will have to earn it for a change.  GO HORSE!!

R e t a r d !!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Shhhh! I'm the bug in the Colt's locker room....and I just pooped in their Gaterade!! Haha!
    Posted by krismk[/QUOTE]

HaHa   Good job!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Glenn Beck would be proud. Half breeds from the mid west are his bread and butter.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    And Mickey Mouse eared odummer is one and done.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts think Pats bug Gillette Locker room?????? : You have some serious issues.    Belichick's head on a chick's body?  Seek help.  Immediately. Also, I hardly would call Gillette a sh-thole when Tagliabue called it the "crown jewel" complex in 2002.  It's arguably the best stadium/campus in the NFL. Your team plays in a dome, geek.   You have very little to say.
    Maybe you should google the new gems built since your antiquated '02 disconfigured jewel was built. If it's yours, it has to be the best. Unentitled p rick.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

This was written on a piece of paper that stuck to my windshield while driving down Rt. 1,

The human body, much like a computer, contains myriad data processors. They include, but are not limited to, the chemical-electrical activity of the brain, heart, and peripheral nervous system, the signals sent from the cortex region of the brain to other parts of our body, the tiny hair cells in the inner ear that process auditory signals, and the light-sensitive retina and cornea of the eye that process visual activity.  We are on the threshold of an era in which these data processors of the human body may be manipulated or debilitated. Examples of unplanned attacks on the body’s data-processing capability are well-documented. Strobe lights have been known to cause epileptic seizures. Not long ago in San Diego, players watching television cartoons were subjected to pulsating lights that caused seizures and affected decision making.

Defending friendly and targeting adversary data-processing capabilities of the body appears to be an area of weakness in the Patriot’s approach to information warfare theory, a theory oriented heavily toward systems data-processing and designed to attain information dominance on the football field.  A recent Coach Belichick game plan highlighted several of these “wonder weapons” (acoustics, microwaves, lasers) and noted that scientists are “searching the electromagnetic and sonic spectrums for wavelengths that can affect human behavior.”  A recent email from Bob Kraft offered a slightly different slant to the problem, declaring that “humanity stands on the brink of a psychotronic war” with the mind and body as the focus. That email discussed Coach Belicheck’s attempts to control the psycho-physical condition of man and his decisionmaking processes by the use of VHF-generators, “noiseless cassettes,” and other technologies.
    (apologies to Tim Thomas "The Mind Has No Firewall")

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

What do people have for the 1 PM game? I'm stuck with Bills/Bengals wish I had the Steelers/Raiders

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

The Pats are smart. You bug the person, not the room ...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]This was written on a piece of paper that stuck to my windshield while driving down Rt. 1, The human body, much like a computer, contains myriad data processors. They include, but are not limited to, the chemical-electrical activity of the brain, heart, and peripheral nervous system, the signals sent from the cortex region of the brain to other parts of our body, the tiny hair cells in the inner ear that process auditory signals, and the light-sensitive retina and cornea of the eye that process visual activity.   We are on the threshold of an era in which these data processors of the human body may be manipulated or debilitated. Examples of unplanned attacks on the body’s data-processing capability are well-documented. Strobe lights have been known to cause epileptic seizures. Not long ago in San Diego, players watching television cartoons were subjected to pulsating lights that caused seizures and affected decision making. Defending friendly and targeting adversary data-processing capabilities of the body appears to be an area of weakness in the Patriot’s approach to information warfare theory, a theory oriented heavily toward systems data-processing and designed to attain information dominance on the football field.   A recent Coach Belichick game plan highlighted several of these “wonder weapons” (acoustics, microwaves, lasers) and noted that scientists are “searching the electromagnetic and sonic spectrums for wavelengths that can affect human behavior.”   A recent email from Bob Kraft offered a slightly different slant to the problem, declaring that “humanity stands on the brink of a psychotronic war” with the mind and body as the focus. That email discussed Coach Belicheck’s attempts to control the psycho-physical condition of man and his decisionmaking processes by the use of VHF-generators, “noiseless cassettes,” and other technologies. (apologies to Tim Thomas "The Mind Has No Firewall")
    Posted by bostatewarrior[/QUOTE]

I am wondering how it randomly stuck to your windshield whilst driving down Rt. 1.

I don't think it was a random accident.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]What do people have for the 1 PM game? I'm stuck with Bills/Bengals wish I had the Steelers/Raiders
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]
    I've got Texans/Jets and Redskins/Titans.
    Go Steelers!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Is this line of thinking really a stretch given the pat's and belichick's history of secrecy and subversion?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Secrecy and subversion?  Do you even know what the word subversion means? As for secrecy yeah only the Pats are secretive. All the other teams are completely transparent when it comes to game planning, personnel, etc aren't they.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]I've got Texans/Jets and Redskins/Titans. Go Steelers!
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Both better than Bill/Bengals

Sections
Shortcuts