Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz. Show jdcfreshkickz's posts

Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

Touchdown Pats, sweeeeetttt!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

YEAH BABY!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

This BJGE guy sucks.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Where would we be without BJGE? :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread:
    In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : You're proud that the offense only has 10 points against the Colts defense? I think your standards are lower than mine, champ. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

I think you mean 17 - scoring on 3 of 4 possessions - not the Patriots best to be sure but acceptable

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Lawfirm is good for two things, no fumbling and good in the red zone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Pats offense.  4 drives. 2 TDs 1 FG without any running game.  But TB is a problem?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

First time today Benny hasn't sucked.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : You're proud that the offense only has 10 points against the Colts defense? I think your standards are lower than mine, champ. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

Well that's now 17 (on pace for 34) and when you consider they had to sit on the sidelines for 11 minutes waiting for the defense to get off the field...it's not too shabby.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

The worst RB in the NFL plows in for a TD. I bet some whiners here were hoping he'd fumble.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Kinda terrible playcalling by the Colts on their last possession.  Giving Brady the ball back with 2 minutes?  When will teams learn?

If anyone cares, Jets just muffed another punt.  Washington has ball on Jets' 10 with one minute left in half.  Go Skins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from atlpatsfan. Show atlpatsfan's posts

Wow this board is fickle. Do the pats suk or are they playing good.....No matter how bad the Colts record is these guys all still play for pride, never forget that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

So that is an outlier, the 10 minute drive I mean.

4 possesions, three 3 and outs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : I think you mean 17 - scoring on 3 of 4 possessions - not the Patriots best to be sure but acceptable
    Posted by qball369

Niether the offense, nor the defense, are facing elite competitions right now. You can't say the defense can't be proud of making stops, but the offense should be proud to move the ball. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Posted by GadisRKO

not fumbling is worth its weight in gold.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Posted by 49Patriots

If the average time it takes to score is around 4mins a drive (which is a little low but I figured it's the Colts) and the Pats have scored 3 times it should take them around 12mins of possession to do so. So far they've had 14:22 to work with. I would say they've done alright.

The D's looked good on 3 outta 4 drives but at the same time they can't give up 10min drives. Esp, to the worst team in the league. That's my only gripe, not that the Colts scored but that they had a 10min drive

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The worst RB in the NFL plows in for a TD. I bet some whiners here were hoping he'd fumble.
    Posted by Evil2012

Evil your sister could of "plowed" in for that touchdown and probably had more yards in this half:)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : Well that's now 17 (on pace for 34) and when you consider they had to sit on the sidelines for 11 minutes waiting for the defense to get off the field...it's not too shabby.
    Posted by mthurl

Can you give the defense some credit? I'll give the offense some credit, they've played well after a lackluster couple of possessions. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Did UD6 and PhatRex/Leon/ColtsMan73 leave already?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : If the average time it takes to score is around 4mins a drive (which is a little low but I figured it's the Colts) and the Pats have scored 3 times it should take them around 12mins of possession to do so. So far they've had 14:22 to work with. I would say they've done alright. The D's looked good on 3 outta 4 drives but at the same time they can't give up 10min drives. Esp, to the worst team in the league. That's my only gripe, not that the Colts scored but that they had a 10min drive
    Posted by PatsEng

That's fair, 17-3 Pats, good job on both sides. =) 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : Can you give the defense some credit? I'll give the offense some credit, they've played well after a lackluster couple of possessions. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

His life isn't complete unless he has a half dozen things to whine about

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : Niether the offense, nor the defense, are facing elite competitions right now. You can't say the defense can't be proud of making stops, but the offense should be proud to move the ball. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

Neither are the Packers.  Their toughest remaining game is probably Chicago.  But this whole season they've had a cupcake schedule and lead the league in ESPN facetime.  Pats haven't had the toughest schedule, either, but they're also not done putting up points in this game.  They're on pace for 34 right now and only punted twice.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Hopefully, we can come out of the half as well as we went into it.  A nice clock-eating TD drive would be cool.  GO PATS!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Posted by GadisRKO

He's good for always getting positive yards
    He's good for getting 2-5yards on 80% of his carries
    He's good to get 1-2 yards when all you need is 1-2 yards
    He's good for not fumbling (which by itself is worth a lot)

He's not flashy and won't get you highlight reels by any means but he is just a solid productive back. Exactly what a team that's built around a QB needs. Someone to keep a D honest and open passing lanes with play action but most importantly won't turn it over and keeps it in your QB's hands

Sections
Shortcuts