Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : Evil your sister could of "plowed" in for that touchdown and probably had more yards in this half:)
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Temper temper sweetie. I don't have any sisters and I suggest you don't try to plow one of my brothers even though that's probably more your style.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : Niether the offense, nor the defense, are facing elite competitions right now. You can't say the defense can't be proud of making stops, but the offense should be proud to move the ball. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

The Pats offense moved the ball well enough to score 2 TD, and 1 FG in four possessions - is that not acceptable to you Rusty(or Rusty clone)

I am happy that the D held 3 out of 4 and I don't expect the D to be perfect - but allowing 16 play 11 minute drive is poor - plain and simple - a lot more poor that having to punt once in a half of football

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : The Pats offense moved the ball well enough to score 2 TD, and 1 FG in four possessions - is that not acceptable to you Rusty(or Rusty clone) I am happy that the D held 3 out of 4 and I don't expect the D to be perfect - but allowing 16 play 11 minute drive is poor - plain and simple - a lot more poor that having to punt once in a half of football
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

Funny that you attack the D for one bad series yet you excuse the offense's one bad series. Slightly hypocritical isn't it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : He's good for always getting positive yards He's good for getting 2-5yards on 80% of his carries He's good to get 1-2 yards when all you need is 1-2 yards He's good for not fumbling (which by itself is worth a lot) He's not flashy and won't get you highlight reels by any means but he is just a solid productive back. Exactly what a team that's built around a QB needs. Someone to keep a D honest and open passing lanes with play action but most importantly won't turn it over and keeps it in your QB's hands
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Well said

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Anyone watching the Beas game? Urlacher just "made" a play that will forever haunt his career.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : The Pats offense moved the ball well enough to score 2 TD, and 1 FG in four possessions - is that not acceptable to you Rusty(or Rusty clone) I am happy that the D held 3 out of 4 and I don't expect the D to be perfect - but allowing 16 play 11 minute drive is poor - plain and simple - a lot more poor that having to punt once in a half of football
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

Fine, why are we even fighting now? The Pats are winning, I suggest we put some beers in our mouths and enjoy the game. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : Funny that you attack the D for one bad series yet you excuse the offense's one bad series. Slightly hypocritical isn't it?
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

The truth. The offense is not off the hook yet. They squandered two drives. THis game should be a blowout

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone watching the Beas game? Urlacher just "made" a play that will forever haunt his career.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

I'm watching T-ball, what did Urlacher do? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : Funny that you attack the D for one bad series yet you excuse the offense's one bad series. Slightly hypocritical isn't it?
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

I think not - all teams punt each game - you don't very often see a team all allow a 16 play, 11 minute drive - if you think the Pats having to punt once in a half is the same as allowing a drive like that, especially since the D allowed conversions of 3/12, 3/6, 3rd and 8 then so be it - I don't agree but that is fine

I am not a hater of the Pats D - but that series didn't pass the eye test for me

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : The truth. The offense is not off the hook yet. They squandered two drives. THis game should be a blowout
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

2 drives? FG are failures then?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

BRANCH

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Welker!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

so everyone thinks it will just be a breeze? obviously colts arent just laying down. thats y they scared me. dont count dan the polish hammer orlovsky out. when he gets hot, forget it!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

WES

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

The Pats are now going for the throat

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

lol - CBS is pissed at Brady for not giving them time to even do a replay :-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Is it too much to ask for the Patriots to come out with a fast freaking start?  Start the game out in the no huddle for goodness sakes to get things going!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I love Aaron, but that ball is not secure. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

GRONKKKKKKKKKKK. BEAST.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

GRONKKKK!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : Fine, why are we even fighting now? The Pats are winning, I suggest we put some beers in our mouths and enjoy the game. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I agree!! - I am drinking Fosters and loving it!!!!

Gronk baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

YEAH BABY!!

THE GRONK

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I love it!

That's how you do it boys!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

what happened to the spike ???

Sections
Shortcuts