2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

Deep on a 3rd and 1?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

cute tactics by belichick.  this one didn't work

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

3rd and 2 and they go long? Bad play calling. Better to try it on 2nd down so you have an extra down to get a 1st

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Now we go down field at this point? Some on needs to go back slap O'Brien, W-T-F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : You obviously haven't seen Painter playing.  Spot on for 5 throw then overthrows and underthrows of 10-20 yds. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    Exactly, what I am saying is that there are PLENTY of "bad" NFL qbs who do exactly that...Vince Young threw a few beautiful deep route last week, and then proceeded to follow it up with a brutal touch pass.  That's the hallmark of poor quarterbacking, good throws mixed in with head scratching misses.

Unrelated, why is Tom throwing to/why does the playcall ask Deion to run a 9 route....I love Deion, but he hasn't been able to get separation on that route in half a decade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz. Show jdcfreshkickz's posts

3rd and 1 and they throw a bomb, the play calling is suspect once again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

BJGE is really stepping it up today.  I'm sure all his supporters are super proud of him so far today

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Pats Ball!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Terrrible, absoolutely terrible play call..

Deep fly route to branch on 3rd and 2?

Are you flippin kidding me?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I am flabbergasted !!!

why is our offense sleepwalking in the first half for MOST of the games ???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

No fumble there

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Delay of game on a punt? No excuse for that

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Colts are string all sorts of season benchmarks today. Longest return of the season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz. Show jdcfreshkickz's posts

Are the Pats not trying to cover the spread today, because it seriously seems that way?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I was right, the offense took the first half off. -_-

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

[QUOTE]BJGE is really stepping it up today.  I'm sure all his supporters are super proud of him so far today
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]
    Did you see Waters get blown off the ball on his last carry?  Or Edelman totally blowing the seal block the previous run?  The run blocking has been trash for several weeks now, none of the backs have had much success.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]BJGE is really stepping it up today.  I'm sure all his supporters are super proud of him so far today
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

our entire offense is stepping it up today !!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread : Exactly, what I am saying is that there are PLENTY of "bad" NFL qbs who do exactly that...Vince Young threw a few beautiful deep route last week, and then proceeded to follow it up with a brutal touch pass.  That's the hallmark of poor quarterbacking, good throws mixed in with head scratching misses. Unrelated, why is Tom throwing to/why does the playcall ask Deion to run a 9 route....I love Deion, but he hasn't been able to get separation on that route in half a decade.
    Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE]

as to your deion comment - you obviously haven't seen the colts play. 

That said, I guarantee it was intentional even if it wasn't completed.  That will soften up the d.  Brady is lucky, however, it wasn't picked.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]3rd and 1 and they throw a bomb, the play calling is suspect once again.
    Posted by jdcfreshkickz[/QUOTE]

Agreed - and not even executed well - way underthrown.  I don't know what our game plan is, but so far it's only yielding about 2 yard on first down, o-line isn't run blocking work a lick, and our D has been underwhelming.  Offense just poor, D not much better.  I don't get this, but I hope we realize, in short order, that we're keeping these guys in the game and we may live to regret it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

You would think BB would get tired of having to pump up his team and change up the game plan at every half....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

No faith in the run game, my grandma's got more moves then the firm...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Do all the pink hats finally get it? This defense is clearly one of the worst to ever play in the NFL. Third and five and the Colts basically give up by running their CFL running back Addai. And the Patriots "defense" can't even stop him from getting a first down.

All the DBs are playing so far off the Colts receivers you would think the Colts had A IDS. Which is normal for these guys.

That drive was the perfect example of how bad this Pats defense is. All the pink hatters will cry "But we held them to three points. We are 4th in the NFL in points allowed. This defense is underrated."

Bull! Nevermind the numbers. Give this D the eyeball test. They are pathetic. The worst team in the league just marched all the way up the field with their 4th string QB like the Pats weren't even on the field.

Playoff teams will not s hit themselves inside the red zone the way the Colts just did.

This defense will not win a playoff game. Period.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

There should have been a block in the back penalty against the Colts