Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

No surprise......

Filed to ESPN:  TE Aaron Hernandez is "unlikely" to play Sunday vs Indy.  of NFL Network was first to report.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

Patriots guard Logan Mankins missed his third straight day of practice on Friday with calf and ankle injuries, and has been officially listed as doubtful to play on Sunday (ESPN Boston)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

24 hours to game time Rock, but I like your prep. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Patriots guard Logan Mankins missed his third straight day of practice on Friday with calf and ankle injuries, and has been officially listed as doubtful to play on Sunday (ESPN Boston)

[/QUOTE]

Very unusual for BB to use the "doubtful" category.  He usually likes to stick it to the NFL unless the guy has lost a limb or something.  Hope this doesn't mean the injury to LM is more serious.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Press Release:

http://prod.static.patriots.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/game-releases/2012/20121118_release.pdf

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Sunny

46°F

Sunny

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Colts are toast

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Man I hope the Pats dont stumble in this one. Colts fans around here will be insufferable if they win. I know its unlikely, but this Pats team hasnt totally earned my full trust just yet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Need to grind out a win at home.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Truth. And just the fact that we have to use terms like grind out against this Colts team is enough for concern.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Truth. And just the fact that we have to use terms like grind out against this Colts team is enough for concern.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, didn't expect it so soon from the Colts.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Jints you turncoat!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

A lot of pundits are pointing out Lucks TDs and passing yards, they are impressive....but they aren't pointing out his high number of ITs and Fumbles.  Couple that with the Pats being the best at takeaways and this could be a yards-wise productive but still long day for Indy. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A lot of pundits are pointing out Lucks TDs and passing yards, they are impressive....but they aren't pointing out his high number of ITs and Fumbles.  Couple that with the Pats being the best at takeaways and this could be a yards-wise productive but still long day for Indy. 

[/QUOTE]

Very good point. I think the Dline makes it a long day for luck. 10 plus point win today. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Just win baby. 

Colts oline is in shambles but Luck doesn't scramble like Manning or Brady.  He moves and he simply finds ways to win.  It ain't always perty. 

Does he have the NFL down cold - not even close. 

Hows his passer rating - subpar, but take away his first game, and you'd see a much better number. 

Does he lock on receivers a little too much - you bet. 

Does he look like he's got a little to much mojo - yep - product of a young amped player. 

Have the colts had one of the easiest schedules ever - seems to be the case. 

There are so many reasons to correctly discount the colts.  Even I do.  That said I have been amazed an thoroughly enjoyed this ride. 

Odds today are stacked so heavily against the colts, that its hard to find a way that they can win - but as they say, that's why they take the field. 

Good Luck Pats fans - I'll be around today to take my just lumps.  Forgive me if I give a little back of what I receive. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

A close shootout?

Talib to do pretty well individually if/when playing man-to-man, but no significant change in secondary performance if vanilla zone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Good luck UD. You'll need it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good luck UD. You'll need it.

[/QUOTE]

I am hoping for a competitive game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

I am hoping for a competitive game.

If the Colts don't turn the ball over it should be a close, high scoring game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I happen to think the pats have a better defense than this board.  I think this board generally thinks every pick the pats make should be spot on, that there should be no mental or physical defiencies as if pats players are not human. 

It is a shame and pretty funny to watch some here harrumph so much over unavoidable human error.  This board will need to go on suicide watch when Tom Brady starts to deteriorate.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I happen to think the pats have a better defense than this board.  I think this board generally thinks every pick the pats make should be spot on, that there should be no mental or physical defiencies as if pats players are not human. 

It is a shame and pretty funny to watch some here harrumph so much over unavoidable human error.  This board will need to go on suicide watch when Tom Brady starts to deteriorate.

[/QUOTE]

lol

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.