Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

“@Patriots: Very cool GameDay cover this week: http://twitter.com/Patriots/status/422041400599793664/photo/1”

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

Photo on 2014-01-11 at 14:03.jpg

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

rain

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Go pats I'm trying to take a little nap but can't do it. OK people break on 3 GO PATS!!!.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

“@CSNNE: Morelli leads officiating crew for Pats-Colts http://ow.ly/suqbq #PatriotsTalk @tomecurran”

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Like the new avatar Rocky 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think I was going 80 mph on I-80 about a week and a half ago, when I took this picture in UT

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

Go Patriots!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Embedded image permalink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is that you, TFB? ;)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

good day for a duck....#29

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Amazing that 3000 miles apart in the NE & NW the weather is practically the same.

In Seattle the weather conditions could be less than ideal. For the two hours leading up to kickoff, the weather forecast shows a 100 percent chance of precipitation and there is no sign of the rain slowing down during the game.

Up until 7 p.m. local time, there is a 70 percent chance of precipitation which means the field conditions could be sloppy and players could have difficulty finding their footing.

To make matters worse, wind gusts in the afternoon could be reaching up to 30 miles per hour.

As a 49er fan, Pats' fan 1st, I'm rooting for the Saints. Could be a longshot but I want a Pats-49ers SB. In last 2 years the Giants( won NFC title game) & Ravens(won AFC title game) both prevented SF & Pats from winning the SB.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Is that you, TFB? ;)

LMAO!  No, but that is how I feel today!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Amazing that 3000 miles apart in the NE & NW the weather is practically the same.

In Seattle the weather conditions could be less than ideal. For the two hours leading up to kickoff, the weather forecast shows a 100 percent chance of precipitation and there is no sign of the rain slowing down during the game.

Up until 7 p.m. local time, there is a 70 percent chance of precipitation which means the field conditions could be sloppy and players could have difficulty finding their footing.

To make matters worse, wind gusts in the afternoon could be reaching up to 30 miles per hour.

As a 49er fan, Pats' fan 1st, I'm rooting for the Saints. Could be a longshot but I want a Pats-49ers SB. In last 2 years the Giants( won NFC title game) & Ravens(won AFC title game) both prevented SF & Pats from winning the SB.

[/QUOTE]

Expect a HEAVY dose of Marshawn.  Seattle will win that game.  No problem.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is that you, TFB? ;)

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  No, but that is how I feel today!

[/QUOTE]

Me too. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve.  My goodness the time has gone by so freaking slow today.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

LUCK'S LUCK RUNS OUT TODAY !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think I was going 80 mph on I-80 about a week and a half ago, when I took this picture in UT

[/QUOTE]

Thats cool. My wife and I just did a cross country road trip for 2 months and were just on the 80 in utah. Glenwood springs CO.was the #1 spot though! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://www.patriots.com/fan-zone/kraft-20-years.html

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Tarp on field

https://twitter.com/patriots/status/422113582361608192

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

that kid with progeria died. bad omen?

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4757188/robert-kraft-i-loved-sam-berns

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats cool. My wife and I just did a cross country road trip for 2 months and were just on the 80 in utah. Glenwood springs CO.was the #1 spot though! 

[/QUOTE]

I have been in Colorado for 12 years and have never been to the Hot Springs!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Welcome to Gillette Stadium

January, 11, 2014 JAN 11 4:00 PM ET By Mike Reiss | ESPNBoston.com

Gillete Stadium Courtesy of Mike Reiss The wind and rain in Foxborough are expected to continue through the afternoon and evening.

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Welcome to Gillette Stadium, where the New England Patriots host theIndianapolis Colts in the AFC divisional round of the playoffs (8:15 p.m. ET): 

Weather conditions: Temperatures are mild for this time of year, currently in the low 50s and high humidity, but it is raining and windy. The gusts coming into the stadium were powerful to the point that the two goalposts on the team’s lower practice field were blown sideways. It seems fair to say this will be an "elements" game (weather.com forecast). 

Six more inactives for Patriots: With rookie receiver Aaron Dobson (foot) already having been ruled out, the Patriots have six more players to declare inactive. Those decisions are finalized and announced about 90 minutes before kickoff. Cornerback Alfonzo Dennard(knee/shoulder) and receiver Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) were the two players listed as questionable on the team’s final injury report. 

Morelli gets the call: Pete Morelli has been assigned to referee tonight’s game. The NFL uses all-star crews in the playoffs, and two of the other six officials tonight had worked with Morelli during the regular season. Morelli’s crew was known for throwing among the fewest penalties in the NFL, but the all-star crew aspect alters any type of referee "scouting." 

Belichick and Brady on GameDay cover: Quarterback Tom Brady and head coach Bill Belichick are pictured on the cover of tonight's GameDay magazine. 

Final game for CBS analyst Dierdorf: Tonight’s game will be broadcast on CBS, with Greg Gumbel (play-by-play) and Dan Dierdorf (analysis) on the call. This is Dierdorf’s final game as he previously announced he was retiring after the season. 

National Anthem: Performed by Michelle Brooks-Thompson, a TMG Gospel recording artist from Springfield, Mass. 

Color Guard: MBTA Transit Police Honor Guard.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Can't wait for this game to start.  I don't care how the Pats win really, just so long as they do.  But I'd love to see them hang a good old fashion buttock whoppin on Luck and the Colts.  Run hard, run often, pound the rock, and eat the clock.  GO PATS!

Sections
Shortcuts