In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

congrats all.  colts roundly beaten.  Luck demonstrated that while he has an uncanny ability to come back he still makes bad bad throws.

[/QUOTE]

You gonna cry? 

[/QUOTE]

no. you gonna scuk rusty's pssuy?

[/QUOTE]

^  Oooooh. Colts troll is mad mad mad.

One of your rare instances of honesty, I might add. Rusty does have a pssuy.

I don't like rubbing it when somebody's team has lost, so I won't, troll. Good season for the Colts.

[/QUOTE]

you rub rusty upssy?

[/QUOTE]

No, his BB doll does that for him.

[/QUOTE]

your a sloppy seconds guy???   You should never admit that Babe. 

[/QUOTE]

Oh just stop troll. It's stupid. I haven't even been giving you a hard time. Don't make me start.

[/QUOTE]
    you really don't know yourself do you babe?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

NOTE TO COLTS AND SAINTS:

GET A RUNNING GAME.....

Happy passing teams are so overrated.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

As myself, wozzy, mike reiss, and yes rusty, along with off the top of my head, seattlepat, pats eng, salcon, digger, getzo and many others all knew this.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, we weren't alone... I wonder if anyone, and by anyone I mean the pass happy contingent, will admit that we may have had a point?

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately,  they feel like they can't.  We will get every excuse in the book.....( its only cuz we got blount, o line is better, the weather, the defense, the injuries, the colts run d) but the bottom line is, we averaged barely3 ypc in the 1st half, colts got it close quick, but we never faltered from the commitment to the run!

[/QUOTE]

Pats never fell behind. Even with the 3 ypc the pats had good leads and yes Blount is way better than Maroney. Ridley is also way better than Maroney. Who is this pass first contingent by the way? I said last week the Pats should run it twice for every pass. I said I want no balance from here on out. In 2011 I  agreed with Belichick. Welker, Gronk and Hernandez were better options than BJGE. If the Pats defense gets 3 turnovers against the Giants that would have been a blow out.

[/QUOTE]

It was neber about ww gronk hernandez OR Bjge, they compliment eachother. This is a myth created by a few who argued our offensive plans were just fine.

[/QUOTE]

I think the O game plan was fine actually in 2011. That team was no where near talented as some other teams. If Welker catches that pass they probably win the super bowl. Tonight they got 3 big turnovers (the 4th was garbage time so I won't count it). The Pats get 3 turnovers in 2007 and 2011 we are talking blow outs. It didn't happen because Eli is better than Luck, at least he was, and the Giants defense was a lot better than this Colts defense. The Pats should run it like this next week also. I don't think the Chargers or Broncos can stop it. Hooman can't catch a football worth a darn but him and Solder created some huge holes. Win the turnover battle and the Pats should go to the super bowl. It will be tough running it against the remaining NFC teams but the Pats can cross that bridge when they get there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

congrats all.  colts roundly beaten.  Luck demonstrated that while he has an uncanny ability to come back he still makes bad bad throws.

[/QUOTE]

You gonna cry? 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't like rubbing it in when somebody's team has lost, so I won't, troll. Good season for the Colts.

[/QUOTE]

Babe, if his little ponies had actually won this game, what would this clown be doing? He can dish it, but he can't take it! Perhaps he finally decides to leave...being that he hates Patriot fans so much

[/QUOTE]
    I can't take it?  explain that.  here I am. 

[/QUOTE]

And you're pissed off! Not the same thing! See this is what happens when you decide to join another team's forum. Now cry like you did in '03 & '04. 

[/QUOTE]
    no crying here.  tonight was a house money game.  I'm sure you are breathing a sigh of relief.

[/QUOTE]

No, I have a huge smile on my face....just like that avatar of yours. lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

forgotten man tonight,  Mankins had a monster game blocking for the run.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I think the O game plan was fine actually in 2011. That team was no where near talented as some other teams.

Law Firm averaging 4.4 yards a carry against the Giants in that Super Bowl, Blount averaging 2.6 yards per carry against the Colts... it's pretty evident we didn't need to run the ball more in 2011.  I'm sure ten carries was plenty...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Rough night for the dog!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

Enjoy it while you can wozzy; enjoy it while you can.

Now I'm going to celebrate and crack open a Sam Adams!

[/QUOTE]

I'm going to light that stogie already, good win Babe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You gonna cry? 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't like rubbing it when somebody's team has lost, so I won't, troll. Good season for the Colts.

[/QUOTE]

you rub rusty upssy?

[/QUOTE]

No, his BB doll does that for him.

[/QUOTE]

your a sloppy seconds guy???   You should never admit that Babe. 

[/QUOTE]

Oh just stop troll. It's stupid. I haven't even been giving you a hard time. Don't make me start.

[/QUOTE]
    you really don't know yourself do you babe?

[/QUOTE]

Just shutup. I'm ignoring you for at least a day or three. You just aren't even worth talking to, and I'm not in a mood to slam you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

As myself, wozzy, mike reiss, and yes rusty, along with off the top of my head, seattlepat, pats eng, salcon, digger, getzo and many others all knew this.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, we weren't alone... I wonder if anyone, and by anyone I mean the pass happy contingent, will admit that we may have had a point?

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately,  they feel like they can't.  We will get every excuse in the book.....( its only cuz we got blount, o line is better, the weather, the defense, the injuries, the colts run d) but the bottom line is, we averaged barely3 ypc in the 1st half, colts got it close quick, but we never faltered from the commitment to the run!

[/QUOTE]

Pats never fell behind. Even with the 3 ypc the pats had good leads and yes Blount is way better than Maroney. Ridley is also way better than Maroney. Who is this pass first contingent by the way? I said last week the Pats should run it twice for every pass. I said I want no balance from here on out. In 2011 I  agreed with Belichick. Welker, Gronk and Hernandez were better options than BJGE. If the Pats defense gets 3 turnovers against the Giants that would have been a blow out.

[/QUOTE]

It was neber about ww gronk hernandez OR Bjge, they compliment eachother. This is a myth created by a few who argued our offensive plans were just fine.

[/QUOTE]

I think the O game plan was fine actually in 2011. That team was no where near talented as some other teams. If Welker catches that pass they probably win the super bowl. Tonight they got 3 big turnovers (the 4th was garbage time so I won't count it). The Pats get 3 turnovers in 2007 and 2011 we are talking blow outs. It didn't happen because Eli is better than Luck, at least he was, and the Giants defense was a lot better than this Colts defense. The Pats should run it like this next week also. I don't think the Chargers or Broncos can stop it. Hooman can't catch a football worth a darn but him and Solder created some huge holes. Win the turnover battle and the Pats should go to the super bowl. It will be tough running it against the remaining NFC teams but the Pats can cross that bridge when they get there.

[/QUOTE]

That is when we come out and integrate more passing routes. They will be staring at 4 straight weeks of a dominant power running team, and no QB in history is more dangerous when a defense doesn't know what he will do....need to stay commited to running even when its getting stoned for 3ypc, like tonight. As long as our D isn't getting blown out( which almost never happens) we can't fall back on Brady too early.  

This has been my premise for years, don't know why it gets so much flack??? I really don't. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think the O game plan was fine actually in 2011. That team was no where near talented as some other teams.

[/QUOTE]

Law Firm averaging 4.4 yards a carry against the Giants in that Super Bowl, Blount averaging 2.6 yards per carry against the Colts... it's pretty evident we didn't need to run the ball more in 2011.  I'm sure ten carries was plenty...

[/QUOTE]

WTH. Blount averaged 6.9 YPC not 2.6. He had 4 touchdowns. He was the MVP of the game. He did it against a team that was stacking the box for a large part of the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Law firm = HOF? Nope, was he the guy BB chose to be the power back? Yep. Did he do a good enough job with his 4.4 ypc? Yep. Should we have used a ball control power run game more instead of passing 48 times? Yep. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WTH. Blount averaged 6.9 YPC not 2.6. He had 4 touchdowns. He was the MVP of the game. He did it against a team that was stacking the box for a large part of the game.

Blount was going at 3.3 ypc I to the 3rd qtt with over 25 carries.  Staying with the run and wesrimg down a defense like we have been talking about for years is what lead to break out runs. Ridley was the same, and imo of Ridley got 24 carries he would have had some huge gains too. As long as he didn't fumble! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is when we come out and integrate more passing routes. They will be staring at 4 straight weeks of a dominant power running team, and no QB in history is more dangerous when a defense doesn't know what he will do....need to stay commited to running even when its getting stoned for 3ypc, like tonight. As long as our D isn't getting blown out( which almost never happens) we can't fall back on Brady too early.  

This has been my premise for years, don't know why it gets so much flack??? I really don't. 

[/QUOTE]

I am happy to agree to disagree. This current line up is vastly superior for running the ball than the 2011 (or 2001 and 2003 IMO) Pats line up. The passing game is very weak right now with Vereen dropping passes. It's almost entirely Edleman right now on 3rd down. As long as the Pats are within 7 points they should run first. Blount looks like a potentiel superstar. He's a thug, but 4 TD's is nothing to scoff at, and I was hoping Belichick would give him that 5th but maybe Bill want's Ridley happy. If the defense plays like this next week the Pats are in the super bowl. Other than 2 horrible plays i thought the defense was excellant. The Pats are not the Chiefs. They were not going to lose a 4 turnover game. Can the Pats do this against the Broncos. Without Gronk I do not think the Pats can come back against their remaining opponents, if they fall behind by more than two scores, but I hope I am wrong. Actually I hope I never have to find out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Law firm = HOF? Nope, was he the guy BB chose to be the power back? Yep. Did he do a good enough job with his 4.4 ypc? Yep. Should we have used a ball control power run game more instead of passing 48 times? Yep. 

[/QUOTE]

Well, I'll stick with BB calling the shots over you TC. Don't hate on BB.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Blount was going at 3.3 ypc I to the 3rd qtt with over 25 carries.  Staying with the run and wesrimg down a defense like we have been talking about for years is what lead to break out runs. Ridley was the same, and imo of Ridley got 24 carries he would have had some huge gains too. As long as he didn't fumble! 

[/QUOTE]

I don't know what the YPC were at diferrent points but the Pats had 29 points and 4 rushing TD's at the end of the 3rd so I felt the running game was very good for 3 quarters and in the game thread I never advocated abandoning it. The Pats had 3 turnovers which made the differance. Get 3 TO's against the Giants in 2011 it's a blow out. Heck , get any and it's probably a win. That 2011 defense was below average and struggled most of that game. This is a good defense that has played hard despite injuries galore. I think they turned the corner against the Ravens. They have been excellant for 3 straight games. If the defense can play like this for 2 more weeks the Pats are super bowl champs. This team will probably go as far as the defense and running game can take them. Get the lead and let the Pats dictate the game. Fall behind and I don't think the passing offense can get it done without Gronk. Brady can be Elway like in 1999. Hand it off to Terrel Davis and don't turn it over on passing downs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://nesn.com/2014/01/andrew-luck-slobbers-every-which-way-during-impassioned-sideline-reaction-gif/

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

going viral as we speak.....lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What surprised you the most?  All the rushing TDs or the fact in a 43 point Pats offensive output, Brady did not have a single passing TD?

Sections
Shortcuts