Colts vs. Pats and edge goes to.....the "yellow submarine"?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc2005. Show Marc2005's posts

Colts vs. Pats and edge goes to.....the "yellow submarine"?

Both teams match up great.  Look at every key match up...who do you give the edge to on OL, DL, Secondary, QB and backfield?  Both teams are a little banged-up but have depth and don't seem to lose anything with the guys coming off the bench.

It's a shame, but the way the yellow flags have been falling this year, I think the strips may determine this game.  Both QB's are going to draw flags on any hit (legal or not) and the CB's will be watched from every angle.

I challenge the pinheads (uh, stripes) to swallow the flag and let the players have as much fun as the fans.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: Colts vs. Pats and edge goes to.....the "yellow submarine"?

When you said Yellow Submarine this is what I was expecting.

But yes, Penalties unfortunately will probably play a major role in the out come of the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc2005. Show Marc2005's posts

A little play on words I guess...but yeah, I was humming that tune earlier today so I threw it in the post.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

They threw ten flags against the Texan D last week and it cost them the game. Let's hope penalties don't take away a good game, or if they're going to throw them at least be fair so nobody can complain about it after it's over. 
    I'd prefer to spend next week tooling on Leon and the likes rather than listening to whining Colts fans that they lost because of some call.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Sam, would you be surpised to know that those penalties were all valid?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Why is John signaling second down over Paul's head?  Is this some kind of code that Paul is dead?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: Colts vs. Pats and edge goes to.....the "yellow submarine"?:
    Posted by underdogg

I watched the game and they looked valid to me as well. My point was that they can't throw 10 flags against the Pats this weekend.

Did I say they were bad calls?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Colts vs. Pats and edge goes to.....the "yellow submarine"? : I watched the game and they looked valid to me as well. My point was that they can't throw 10 flags against the Pats this weekend. Did I say they were bad calls?
    Posted by Sam-Adams

No you did not, underwear just hates it when you appear to be calling out his girl

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Colts vs. Pats and edge goes to.....the "yellow submarine"?:
    Both teams match up great.  Look at every key match up...who do you give the edge to on OL, DL, Secondary, QB and backfield?  Both teams are a little banged-up but have depth and don't seem to lose anything with the guys coming off the bench. It's a shame, but the way the yellow flags have been falling this year, I think the strips may determine this game.  Both QB's are going to draw flags on any hit (legal or not) and the CB's will be watched from every angle. I challenge the pinheads (uh, stripes) to swallow the flag and let the players have as much fun as the fans.
    Posted by Marc2005

If there's one thing the Pats Giants SB showed it's that you cannot allow your team to be put in a position that allows the refs to determine the outcome. That means controlling the clock and putting points up. It's a lot harder for them to make bogus calls against the offense than the defense.

PS I prefer the White Album

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Posted by underdogg

Says Mr. Objectivity.

Have the colts ever, in their entire history, committed an actual valid foul, dogg?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Why is John signaling second down over Paul's head?  Is this some kind of code that Paul is dead?
    Posted by Paul_K

Yes, but you have to look at the picture backwards to see it.

Sections
Shortcuts