COLTS WIN ONE FOR THE COACH

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: COLTS WIN ONE FOR THE COACH

Who cares? Every team wins a game for someone special. This is a Pats forum. Please take it to a Colts or general NFL forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

A very touching win.  I was cheering for the Colts in this one.  Good Colts locker room moment after the game shown on NFL network.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Really is a good story, hope that Pagano is able to win his battle and get healthy again.  It's a bit cliche, but I do like when a team is able to "rally around" a player or coach or a particular cause.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Green Bay comes back to earth. Their learning about bad bounces, luck and injurys. I think Raji went down today and 2 other starters. Their going to fight an uphill battle.

Wayne staying has really helped Luck out.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who cares? Every team wins a game for someone special. This is a Pats forum. Please take it to a Colts or general NFL forum.

[/QUOTE]

jerk

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do not feed the attention-whore troll known as GUnty.

[/QUOTE]

Jerk, too or two - works either way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'll be saying the same thing next week. Indy win another for the coach !!!

joking aside next week maybe the Jets lose another one for the firing of their coach ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

:(( crying touching :(( crying kinda :(( cryinggets:(( cryingyou:(( cryingright:(( cryinghere

lol lighting up dog ...howareya

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Green Bay comes back to earth. Their learning about bad bounces, luck and injurys. I think Raji went down today and 2 other starters. Their going to fight an uphill battle.

Wayne staying has really helped Luck out.

[/QUOTE]

IF it keeps going like this all season GB will have average luck over 2011-2012 seasons combined. (and an average combined record)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Love to see Green Bay fail. Good for the Colts 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Do not feed the attention-whore troll known as GUnty

as if we needed any more proof what a piece of garbage human being queenie is

[/QUOTE]

No, that garbage would be you.

See, this is a Patriots forum, for Patriots fans, to talk about Patriots football. We Pats fans may have disagreements about the proficiency of Brady, McCourty, the offense or defense in general, play calling by the coaches, et cetera. But, at the end of the day, Rusty--whether you like him or not--is a die-hard Patriots fan.

You, on the other hand, just drop in to a place where no one likes you (except maybe TexasPat) to vomit up comments that no one cares about. I don't like the New York Giants and I don't hate the New York Giants. I'm neutral. They're not a division rival, so I don't pay an inordinate amount of attention to them. So, for the life of me, I can't imagine making more than 3,000 posts on their fan web site. Why? Because I assume their fan web site is for...TA DA...their fans. I've never bothered to look up the URL of the site, and if I did, I would not be commenting on it every day.

Now, over the years, there have been a few fans of other teams who drop in here and add substantive conversation to the forum in a thoughtful and polite way; SteelerJim, for one, comes to mind. They don't just pop in every dammmn day to antagonize and tell Pats fans that other players/coaches are better than theirs (i.e., Rodgers > Brady, as if anyone asked you for your opinion).

I think the story about the Colts' coach was touching, as was the team's win. But having a Giants fan come onto a Patriots web site to start a thread about a Colts coach is just lunacy.

From what I have heard, many fan web sites across the country aggressively bar non-fans from participating on the site. While I'm not a fan of that sort of censorship, I certainly understand why it is done. It's because of people like you, and Underdog, and Jbolthead, who can't seem to get it through your thick skulls that this is OUR CHURCH. If you don't like our religion, no problem... go worship at YOUR CHURCH, and we'll be glad to let you do so in peace. But if you feel you must come into our CHURCH, have the respect to not pissss all over the commandments of our Scriptures:

Verse 1:  Belichick is God, and Brady is His prophet

Verse 2: You shall worship no false gods or prophets (e.g., Tomlin, Coughlin, Harbaugh, Brees, Rodgers, any man named Manning, et cetera)

Verse 3: See Verses 1 and 2

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

See, this is a Patriots forum, for Patriots fans, to talk about Patriots football. We Pats fans may have disagreements about the proficiency of Brady, McCourty, the offense or defense in general, play calling by the coaches, et cetera. But, at the end of the day, Rusty--whether you like him or not--is a die-hard Patriots fan.

You, on the other hand, just drop in to a place where no one likes you (except maybe TexasPat) to vomit up comments that no one cares about. I don't like the New York Giants and I don't hate the New York Giants. I'm neutral. They're not a division rival, so I don't pay an inordinate amount of attention to them. So, for the life of me, I can't imagine making more than 3,000 posts on their fan web site. Why? Because I assume their fan web site is for...TA DA...their fans. I've never bothered to look up the URL of the site, and if I did, I would not be commenting on it every day.

Now, over the years, there have been a few fans of other teams who drop in here and add substantive conversation to the forum in a thoughtful and polite way; SteelerJim, for one, comes to mind. They don't just pop in every dammmn day to antagonize and tell Pats fans that other players/coaches are better than theirs (i.e., Rodgers > Brady, as if anyone asked you for your opinion).

I think the story about the Colts' coach was touching, as was the team's win. But having a Giants fan come onto a Patriots web site to start a thread about a Colts coach is just lunacy.

From what I have heard, many fan web sites across the country aggressively bar non-fans from participating on the site. While I'm not a fan of that sort of censorship, I certainly understand why it is done. It's because of people like you, and Underdog, and Jbolthead, who can't seem to get it through your thick skulls that this is OUR CHURCH. If you don't like our religion, no problem... go worship at YOUR CHURCH, and we'll be glad to let you do so in peace. But if you feel you must come into our CHURCH, have the respect to not pissss all over the commandments of our Scriptures:

Verse 2: You shall worship no false gods or prophets (e.g., Tomlin, Coughlin, Harbaugh, Brees, Rodgers, any man named Manning, et cetera)

[/QUOTE]

so what's your point?

[/QUOTE]

I made my point in the first sentence; that YOU are the piece of garbage of which you speak. That any man who spends time every day on the web site of a team for which he has no affinity, is an idiot.

Was that clear enough for you?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

it is a nice story....good for andrew luck as well.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I enjoyed the Colts doing Rodger's stupid little belt dance after they won, he has it coming after how cocky he was all of last season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and not only do I add to this forum and keep it to relevant football discussion but more importantly I wouldn't be so cold and callous as to make the sort of comment Rusty did in a thread about a team winning one for a coach they just found out has cancer.

See, most of ur fellow fans here understood and agreed that such a thing is a wee bit bigger than football itself. Like when I psted a memorial thread for Gary Carter (1986 WS?) and many of ur fellow fans were respectful and remembered Carter fondly and understood why I posted what i did...but not Rusty,  who posted something similar to what he did today. Which is what all "I am smarter than all of you" all head no heart aholes frequently do. So ur defending him is and ur comments are a similar comment on you. You must be proud!

and you left out commandment #4: someth pats fans are real j***offs

And I dont give a damn what forum it is when I post such thing

[/QUOTE]

I am very proud to defend Pats fans against non-Pats fans in a Pats forum.

I didn't see anything offensive from Rusty. He wrote, "Do not feed the troll-whore" (meaning you). I agree with him, despite having fed you too much in this thread.

If you believe you add substance to this forum, I assure you that you are deluding yourself. Most of your posts are just plain catty; meant to antagonize. You may not wish to admit it, but everyone here can see it.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

I wonder if this piece of garbage named jints goes to the Raven website? probably not seeing how the Ravens destroyed the Giants in the superbowl. This loser named jints comes here because he thinks he an edge of superiority because of the sb victories over the Pats. I wonder if any Pat fan from here has ever posted 3000 comments on the Rams, Eagles or Panthers site? I'm guessing no. You see only a lowlife no life loser would spend so much time getting his jollies on another teams site. Jints you are such a loser L-) loser

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

so what's your point?

[/QUOTE]

I made my point in the first sentence; that YOU are the piece of garbage of which you speak. That any man who spends time every day on the web site of a team for which he has no affinity, is an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

Do you also wish to bash the colts and their leukemia stricken coach?  Here's your chance.  Take your shot.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

so what's your point?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you also wish to bash the colts and their leukemia stricken coach?  Here's your chance.  Take your shot.

[/QUOTE]

Don't want to talk about the Colts at all. For those, like you, with reading comprehension problems, my irritation is with trolls who can't seem to understand that this is a Patriots board for Patriots fans.