Combine RG3 moves like JAGGER and hair like BIEBER and TB and is UNSTOPPABLE.. brings home the LOMBARDI to FOXBORO.. listen up JAMBRONIS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

if brady is watching the skins and rg3 he can see that if he adds a little wiggle here and there he can force the texies to respect the run.. add this to his prep and he becomes the total pkg and we can plan the parade after the sb.. not asking brady to be rg3.. only 1 rg3 but sprinkle in a few moves and that's the bomb

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sunday Night Fever next Sunday!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TFB12 My Cherrleader Pics In NYJ,s  Contest Were Still The Best, Battle Of The Babe,s Next Season.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TFB12 My Cherrleader Pics In NYJ,s  Contest Were Still The Best, Battle Of The Babe,s Next Season.....

[/QUOTE]

You have to be kidding!  Did you not see my cheerleader pictures that I actually took?  Apparently not, you better go revisit the last thread.  They were the best! Plus they were taken by me, that deserves bonus points!!  Anyways, you are on next season!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 56redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You have to be kidding!  Did you not see my cheerleader pictures that I actually took?  Apparently not, you better go revisit the last thread.  They were the best! Plus they were taken by me, that deserves bonus points!!  Anyways, you are on next season!!

[/QUOTE]

Deal, No PhotoShoped (.)(.) Either.............LOL...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OMG.. my imposter writes better than me.. dude, how can you have 105 posts when you just started this gimmick?

[/QUOTE]

But he does segue from irrelevant topic to irrevelant topic  like the master.