Come get your crow here!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Come get your crow here!!!

As promissed I brought crow for all to eat.  As discussed on a thread I thought I had earlier posted on, I was banned and spent the better part of a full day last week posting to myself *facepalm*.  I came back to let you know that I felt your pain on Sunday, watching your offense helpless in the second half.  I endured that for a full game last monday.  Good news is you have TB and he will rally back from this defeat.

As shocked as I am about all of the doomsday and people ready to jump off the patriots SB bandwagon after one loss, I must make some key points in my EAT SOME CROW post. 

1. You may respond to this post with reasons for your loss yesterday BUT you must start your sentence with "what had happened was.."
    2. For whoever quoted Denny Green last week with "We are who we thought they were"(I did laugh, thank you), are the Jets still who you thought we are?
    3. Is the Jets offense better than you thought or is your defense worse than you thought?  I saw a lot of predictions holding us to 10pts.
    4. How about Cromartie?  I thought he played very well against the slouch.
    5. My rookie CB?  Looked a little less star struck vs his game on Monday night.
    6. LT--anyone think he lost a step? He looked very quick and explosive to me.
    7. Jason Taylor--sealed the game with a strip sack, very nice pick up.  He also has been holding up his side on the run.
    8. Sanchize--looked like the QB I thought he would be.  Is he a one game wonder?  Most of you thought he didnt even have one game in him...

This sunday we TAKE first place in the AFC east from the fish.  I would like to conclude this post by saying RIP WHODEAWHODAT.  I guess I offended someone last week and I deserved to be banned.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Come get your crow here!!!

Alright . . .

I'll start:

"See . . .    wha' had happened was . . . "

I was at least one of the people channeling Denny Green after the Ravens' game, and I'll give The Sanchize credit for taking what the Pats gave him and playing well under surprising pressure. I also think the Revis injury worked in Green New Jersey's favor, as the Pats seemed to be forcing the ball to Moss even more than they usually do. There's no way you can look at that game and not see a beat down. Luckily, the Pats will have another shot at home.

Long way to go.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Since you're one of the more reasonable "trolls", I'll respond to you. Great win by your team; you were the desperate team and you played like it: came out with energy on both sides of the ball. Kudos.

The nail in our coffin was...wait for it...Revis getting hurt. Once he went down, Brady locked in on Moss and never relented, which led to our demise. I could see Matt Ryan or Joe Flacco making a trivial mistake like that but I wouldn't expect that from a Brady/Brees/Manning: to lock in one receiver. I liked our offensive gameplan but it fell apart in the second half because of the lack of execution. Where were Welker, Edelman, and our tight ends in the second half? Who the hell knows...Back in the day, I used to joke that I hated our "dink and dunk" offense because it was so boring to watch. Now, I wish those days came back because that was the perfect, most surgical way to keep your defense at bay, to score, and to keep your offense on the bench. Not sure who's to blame there.

Brady had a bad half-day at the office. It happens to the best of them.

Sanchez played lights out. I thought Belichick would come out with a more aggressive gameplan on defense but they went back into that soft zone. Trust me, lately we have the ability to make average Joe's look like Pro Bowlers.

Darius Butler was sought after, which was smart. Other "fans" want him traded or cut but I'm not one of them. He's 60-90% there on every play but just doesn't finish it. That's a common rookie growing pain and I'm sure it'll get corrected.

You're the better team now but we'll see come December. I like my squad going forward: they're young and inexperienced but let them take their lumps and get coached up.

It's a QB/head coach league; I'll take Brady/Belichick any day.

Good win though. Not taking anything away from your guys.

[Oh and by the way, your home field advantage IS AWESOME! Almost college-like]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Could it be that Brady was trying to help get Moss some stats which will translate into $$$ this offseason.  Maybe he was putting his friendship before his team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Come get your crow here!!!:
    [QUOTE]Could it be that Brady was trying to help get Moss some stats which will translate into $$$ this offseason.  Maybe he was putting his friendship before his team.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. I listen to his interviews on Mondays and Wednesdays and he mentioned on several occasions that he and Moss are good friends and that they talk often. A BIG part of me says Brady wants to win and he's a competitor so he wouldn't do that. The other part of me says we're all human beings at the end of the day. I'm sure it'll get corrected and I'm sure we're only thinking about this since they lost and Brady looked bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Come get your crow here!!!:
    [QUOTE]As promissed I brought crow for all to eat.  As discussed on a thread I thought I had earlier posted on, I was banned and spent the better part of a full day last week posting to myself *facepalm*.  I came back to let you know that I felt your pain on Sunday, watching your offense helpless in the second half.  I endured that for a full game last monday.  Good news is you have TB and he will rally back from this defeat. As shocked as I am about all of the doomsday and people ready to jump off the patriots SB bandwagon after one loss, I must make some key points in my EAT SOME CROW post.  1. You may respond to this post with reasons for your loss yesterday BUT you must start your sentence with "what had happened was.." 2. For whoever quoted Denny Green last week with "We are who we thought they were"(I did laugh, thank you), are the Jets still who you thought we are? 3. Is the Jets offense better than you thought or is your defense worse than you thought?  I saw a lot of predictions holding us to 10pts. 4. How about Cromartie?  I thought he played very well against the slouch. 5. My rookie CB?  Looked a little less star struck vs his game on Monday night. 6. LT--anyone think he lost a step? He looked very quick and explosive to me. 7. Jason Taylor--sealed the game with a strip sack, very nice pick up.  He also has been holding up his side on the run. 8. Sanchize--looked like the QB I thought he would be.  Is he a one game wonder?  Most of you thought he didnt even have one game in him... This sunday we TAKE first place in the AFC east from the fish.  I would like to conclude this post by saying RIP WHODEAWHODAT.  I guess I offended someone last week and I deserved to be banned.
    Fair's fair....I lost.  I had the Pats 21-10.  

But be honest, troll.  You know you wouldn't have come back if the Jets lost.  

Funny how that works.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Nah, I came back last week after I had zero offense against the ravens.  I would have come back if we lost to you.  Thats how I got my last screenname was from the nola.com website trashtalking New Orleans fans last year.  I came back after that game and I even went there to congratulate them on their SB win.  Also, that is how you should know that I do not post on multiple accounts.  If I could remember different names and passwords I would have created a screen name of SharonShenoca or something.

My advice to you soups and all of the other rable spilling over from the sawks lost season forum, is to move along to the bruins forum, pats are a few games from where the sawks are now, irrelevent...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

nom nom nom, so delicious.  Harley, you sure you dont want any?  troll spanker? blue waffles?  Pwncakes?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

No crow here.  I take every game seriously and seldom, if ever, think any game is "in the bag"; especially when it's a division rival.  I guess I can sniff the crow for poking fun of Sanchez frequently.  Even their though, I did say he'll look better than he did last week.

There are of course, a lot of fans here that marginalize every opponent we face and can easily give 100 reasons why we'll blowout everyone we face.  This game will not change that.  We'll continue to see those posts here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgrisworld. Show russgrisworld's posts

See you in New England Next Time Chump.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

and the phins are enjoying the view from first...cant wait to see the jets and pats the next two weeks...good luck fellas!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I also caught much greif for even attempting to mention that the Pats were very young on defense, had zero depth, and the running backs made the Celtics look spry. I just didnt understand the boastings of 12 wins, the ridculous "power ratings" posted etc, etc.
    I do see some good things however:
    1) the defense is growing up in a hurry and should be improved if they stay healthy
    2) the TE's are going to be just fine
    3) Cunningham looks like he will be a player. I am still concerned about TBC wearing down with too many snaps.
    4) I think Kaczur is back at game 6 or 7. Mankins looks like game 11. I hope the OL can hold on until they come back
    5) Brady looks great and as long as he stays healthy team s/b able to scoere 24 or more other than yesterdays abnormality.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]See you in New England Next Time Chump.
    Posted by russgrisworld[/QUOTE]
    Oh Look, Russgreaseball came out of the wood work. Listen here WhoDat, Im a Patriot fan but I spank these guys in this forum every chance I get because they cant see the grass on the field right in front of their faces. You at least admit to the pifalls of your team and the needs to fix them, the people here do not.
    BB filling gaps and holes with no name people and limited talent has now come to surface in MANY major areas of this team. Faulk now being injured will hurt them badly. The defense is weak and Brady is still predictable and his arm is tossed salad, can you now say over paid. Yes he was once good, but is on his way down.
    The Bills just replaced their quaterback, watch next week as he puts on a clinic and torches the Patriots for anothe rloss thanks to BB's inept ability to coach this team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

We will get them next time, in November.  A lot more time to boast between November and next season then now and November.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

dont laugh too hard jints fan. You got crushed by an AFC team Saturday night.  AND I MEAN CRUSHED.  I saw you pleading for the Pats to do your work for you.  If you want to own that staduim you are going to have to take it, noone in the Afc is going to deliver it to you.

Jimmy Jack, this game this week just got a little harder for us.  It will be hard for us to contain B.Marshall without revis.  Hopefully we can create some fumbles and keep our defense fresh to stop your run game.  I fully anticipate a win this week as we squish the fish(I dont care if it is a mammal).  We will own first place then.

Rusty, if i had known you were back on the forums I would have extended you a personal invitation along with harley davidsone.  I wont lump you in with killa but he didnt show up for his plate of crow either.  Still keeping it warm for him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Question: who is Rob Ninkovich?
    Answer: He is the guy who got juked out of his cleates at the line of scrimage by the old has been LT.  LT went on for a 25 yard gain and left this nobody laying on his face.  I thought LT was the guy who was going to be crying on the bench at the end of this game.  Not this year, not this team.

Rob Ninkovich, now I know who he is, Rob Ninkovich....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Come get your crow here!!! : Fair's fair....I lost.  I had the Pats 21-10.   But be honest, troll.  You know you wouldn't have come back if the Jets lost.   Funny how that works.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]
    what's even funnier are the bold predictions of last week. I guess everyone thought that the Jets would just roll over and die. at least you're back to face the fiddler. you manned up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]See you in New England Next Time Chump.
    Posted by russgrisworld[/QUOTE]
    Careful what you wish for genius. Not too spot on with your D predictions or offense for that matter. You failed in your attempt to come off as an erudite football analyst. For that an F. Go away little boy. Forum was much less abrasive without you on it. Anxious for your next expulsion. Reading books does not make someone knowledgeable in the sport. Pragmatic play and coaching does. As "moi".  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Doh!!!! looks like phatrex got banned...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

[QUOTE]dont laugh too hard jints fan. You got crushed by an AFC team Saturday night.  AND I MEAN CRUSHED.  I saw you pleading for the Pats to do your work for you.  If you want to own that staduim you are going to have to take it, noone in the Afc is going to deliver it to you. Jimmy Jack, this game this week just got a little harder for us.  It will be hard for us to contain B.Marshall without revis.  Hopefully we can create some fumbles and keep our defense fresh to stop your run game.  I fully anticipate a win this week as we squish the fish(I dont care if it is a mammal).  We will own first place then. Rusty, if i had known you were back on the forums I would have extended you a personal invitation along with harley davidsone.  I wont lump you in with killa but he didnt show up for his plate of crow either.  Still keeping it warm for him.
    You better hope that o-line of yours holds up because Miami is going to be all over Sanchez. You lost the last 3 to us WITH Revis. I expect Miami to win by 8. It's going to be 90 degrees with humidy and Miami's first home game. We'll be 3-0 after Sunday.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Killa--you should take wins whereever you can this year(and any year). by the time we meet again, this will just be a loss.  I will quit subtly or not so subtly bumping this thread now that you showed up.  Davidsone and trollstomper are nobodies on this forum imo.

fishfan--I am more concerned with your offensive line.  You got a bunch of hogs there expecially richie incognito.  I think he has one of the best names in the league.  I take that back, I am more concerned with your team wearing their bright orange uni this week and burning out my retina...You will be 2-1 after sunday MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

My numbers said a close game, but my heart said the Jets would get smeared.  I'll take a bite. 

People actually eat this bird?  Only if desperate.

I sense that the Patriots will continue to have "vanilla" issues because of all the grade school kids they're starting, and a good coach with a veteran team will be able to pull many adjustments on both the Patriots' offense and defense.  Some of the vanilla will disappear by November and December.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

You can only put so many first and second year players out there with veterans unless they are truely special players.  I dont mean that as a dig on your defensive personel.  anyhow, lets let this thread die.  I am sure that this game will serve as motivation when we come down the road to Gillette.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

[QUOTE]Killa--you should take wins whereever you can this year(and any year). by the time we meet again, this will just be a loss.  I will quit subtly or not so subtly bumping this thread now that you showed up.  Davidsone and trollstomper are nobodies on this forum imo. fishfan--I am more concerned with your offensive line.  You got a bunch of hogs there expecially richie incognito.  I think he has one of the best names in the league.  I take that back, I am more concerned with your team wearing their bright orange uni this week and burning out my retina...You will be 2-1 after sunday MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I don't get the orange uniforms.  Good luck with the game

Sections
Shortcuts